Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Lemonada8
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >

Thread: Feel kinda shitty. Advice please.

ConantheBunino is offline New Member

Feel kinda shitty. Advice please.

3rd week test e only cycle, 350mg per week
    .5 Arimidex EOD from the start.

PCT will be nolva and clomid

Yesterday I felt off and slightly emotional for a few hours, had a shit headache all day and ended up running super high blood pressure on the evening, 150/96. I'm normally 130/80.

I donated blood this morning as a precaution and have been drinking beet juice and upping my water. My blood pressure today was back to 138/87...

Am I fucked? What's going on? Lol. I might be paranoid.

Should I reduce the AI to e3d?

The random boners and feel good vibe are gone.

Or should I up my Arimidex to 1 eod?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your AI dose is probably at least double what it needs to be. Drop to 0.25mg eod or E3D and get some bloodwork to see.
    ConantheBunino likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah, it sounds like you crashed your E2. Adex .25mg every third or even 4th day for a couple of weeks and see how you feel.

Help me out so I don't go running to an emergency room out of fear...

I'll be fine, right?

Adex every 4 days starting yesterday. Let's see what happens.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is this ur first cycle?

I never ran an AI on cycle personally and i was fine... Gyno prone but i used nolva for that...
    Obs likes this.

Yeah, first cycle. I'm going to go every 4 days with the adex just in case.

On the other hand, if it's the opposite, should I up it if the blood pressure, etc, doesn't right itself?

Quote Originally Posted by ConantheBunino View Post

On the other hand, if it's the opposite, should I up it if the blood pressure, etc, doesn't right itself?
    Its not the opposite. 350/wk is a low dose and theres a good chance you may not even need ai or at the least a very low dose. Just my opinion, drop the adex altogether for 2 or 3 days and see how you feel before you start it up again.

You will be fine, you just need to give it sone time for your e2 to build up a bit again to get back to normal, and just my .02 but its gonna take a little bit, maybe few days or wk before that happens since ur low dose, which is why i would cut the adex for a few days so you arent workin against urself til it gets leveled out

I appreciate that. I'm going to stop it until Friday to see if there's any difference.

Probably a dumb question at this point, but I have Anavar ready to go, as well.

Once this is sorted out, can I backload this at 50 a day? I'd like to add some hardness and tone at the end to really get there most out of this cycle.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Relax

Done
    Obs likes this.

Yeah, most of this is probably be just being paranoid. I'm going to cut back on the adex and keep pushing hard on my cycle.

If all goes well, I'd like to stack the var for the final 6 weeks.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Damn 150/96!
    Shiiiit..... I would be worried too,
    if mine got that low. Were you asleep?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

ain't no way .5 mg eod is not covering test to e2 conversion. its not the other way lol

350 mg test is just out of trt range. only about 0.3% of test is converted to e2.

back it off to e3.5d at .25mg.

you can even skip a dose as of now to let it get back to range

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Damn 150/96!
    Shiiiit..... I would be worried too,
    if mine got that low. Were you asleep?
    Yeah, yeah lol.

I appreciate that. I'm going to stop it until Friday to see if there's any difference.

Probably a dumb question at this point, but I have Anavar ready to go, as well.

Once this is sorted out, can I backload this at 50 a day? I'd like to add some hardness and tone at the end to really get there most out of this cycle.
    Take it easy Conan-dont get ahead of yourself. Get this squared away first, so you are good over the next 6 or 8 wks. No need to start tossin other stuff in just yet. That low of a dose is going to help you to stay lean overall either way, provided your diet is ok. Hang onto the anavar. You can make those decisions at a later date

Still slightly lethargic, motivation was down a bit and didn't have time for abs or cardio today.

Had sex last night but couldn't cum. Really frustrating. Lol. Any experience with this?

I have, but mine was on deca , til i got my prami dialed in right. I let it ride for a few days, the wife was out of her mind wondering what the hell happened to me lol.

From what you have told us, its most likely low e2. It can effect motivation, erections, orgasms, libido, etc. Give it that few days off of your adex, you will be able to tell once your levels start to even out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I have, but mine was on deca , til i got my prami dialed in right. I let it ride for a few days, the wife was out of her mind wondering what the hell happened to me lol.

From what you have told us, its most likely low e2. It can effect motivation, erections, orgasms, libido, etc. Give it that few days off of your adex, you will be able to tell once your levels start to even out.
    I really appreciate your help, sir. I'm really down right now because I was just starting to see some great strength improvements this week.

Hopefully I'll feel better before the week is out.

You will feel better soon enough. Bump in the road. Keep in track with diet, keep going with workouts even if unmotivated, it will even itself out and u can get right back on track. Alot of changes will be subtle--good and bad-- its not like a switch gets flipped, its gradual

Out of curiosity, the Anastrozole I have only comes in .5 mg capsules. Should I just take one a week?

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Anastrozole has a 3 day half life. So only once a week leaves you without an AI active. Split your tab in half if you want to lower the does

Quote Originally Posted by DarthFlex View Post
    Anastrozole has a 3 day half life. So only once a week leaves you without an AI active. Split your tab in half if you want to lower the does
    What I meant to say is that they're capsules. I can't split them. They're those blue on blue looking ones made by MJR.

Thread Information