Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By DarthFlex
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: FedEx door tag today after 30 days in customs. Please help.

kvapparel is offline New Member

FedEx door tag today after 30 days in customs. Please help.

Please advise if I am breaking any forum rules. Apologies in advance.

Hello. I placed an order 40 days ago from the Far East for a small order of hgh - 10x10iu. They shipped via FedEx. Orders stayed in customs for 33 days. First delivery attempt was made today. Driver left door tag stating I could sign the door tag and leave it on my door for the redelivery tomorrow morning.

Any advice? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Could go either way, but things have been known to sit for that long. A CD doesn't typically start with an attempted delivery notice, but LE doesn't have to go by a set pattern. All they care about is catching you with it in your possession.
    kvapparel and < <Samson> > like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Sign it but sloppy as shit with your non dom hand. Sonits denyable under test. Let rhe shit be delivered. Let it sit on your porch hidden for a day or two.
    Claim that someone else si guyned, you never saw it
    kvapparel likes this.

I've gotten letters from customs asking about the contents of the package they were holding. I just chalk it up to the cost of doing business and let it go. If you don't get a letter from customs you're probably ok. If you want to be 100% safe, chalk it up to doing business and write it off.
    kvapparel likes this.

Thread Information