• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Advice on test prop & Tren Ace

LONE-WOLF is offline New Member

Unhappy Advice on test prop & Tren Ace

whats going on fellow gym goers from the UK
    am after some advice regarding a cycle i am on, will give much info as needed seen a lot people get flamed fast so go easy on me lol

have been gyming it for last 10years on and off.
    Age - 33
    Height - 6’2
    Weight - 100kg
    Bf- 16%/17%

so have used steroids few times in the past, 1st one was many years ago just a little test E course, then then did another test prop course with anavar , and then had little play with tren and test about 3years ago but never got even half way through and had to stop due to unforeseen circumstances.

any way heads been in great place gym and diet been solid for while so figured go on then why not.

so i have test prop & Tren ace, the aim aint to bulk more of assist on cut up for the summer, dropping calories by about 500 below maintenance, clean diet, upped cardio
    I hit gym 6days a week, morning treadmill fasted cardio 25min at least 4days week

course is as follows
    Test prop - 50mg EOD
    Tren Ace - 100mg EOD
    Caber - 0.5mg every 3/4days
    Aromasin - 12.5mg every 3days

also have to hand if ever required, adex, letro, nolva, clomid. have HCG also but have never used it before so any advice would be welcome on it. heard alot of different opinions on timing when to use it, .

Daily Supplements
    Omega 3
    BCAA/HMB
    Hawthorn berry caps
    Glucosamine
    multi vit
    Lcarntine
    Taurine
    water, water and then some more water
    PCT
    Opinions Welcome.
    3days after last pin
    Clomid 100/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    now am 8days into this course.been pinning eod, glutes, delts quads aim to rotate through out
    1st week i had bit test flu like symptoms early 2days or so but just rode it out, then all was great.

been feeling great so far apart from getting little hot in sleep little bit sweaty. strength is creeping up in gym

now here’s my issue.. 3days ago i noticed bit of discomfort from my left nipple, doesn’t look puffy no lumps or bumps actually sticking out not itchy either just dull ache pain here an there behind nipple and tiny tender. Feels different to the other nipple as I can feel slight hard tiny disc shape behind nipple when pushed in
    now this is new to me as i have never had this before as am not usually gyno prone, never had a worry on previous cycles.

also made bit of a noob mistake of not starting my caber or aromasin till day after my 2nd jab, so 3/4days after the 1st, ano ano not good (take cover)
    have ordered private bloodwork kit as I am aware how important this is when on cycle and will have that any day now, results are fast turn around to.

Will taking the aromasin 25mg ed help or would this be over kill? (or would swapping to adex 0.5mg EOD be better option) or should i go for nolva 10mg ed till cycle finished.
    I have Read alot similar situations were nolva has helped people on similar course with in similar situation despite the other theory of you should never use it while on a nor19, so much conflicting information out there hence me deciding to ask you good folks.

Now I was in panic mode yesterday took 25mg Aromasin and nipple today feels little less painful an tender today, now with aromasin being a suicide I don’t wana go over kill with it and wipe out all my E2, apart of me is thinking that my stupidness in delaying using the AI by 4days may have caused bit of E2 buildup

If you read this far then thank you for taking the time to read though 😊

any advice on the above or criticism lol would be appreciated. really dont wana stop this cycle already or have to drop the tren.

Thanks Lone-Wolf
    GearHeaded likes this.

No need to panic. There's always a solution. Good that your dropped the Tren . You need to run a Test only cycle for a while to see how your body reacts to it. Run the Aromasin @12.5mg/ed for a few days and see how your nips feel. If the symptoms are still there up to 25mg/ed for a few days. Just ease into this thing. Your body is not digital but analog. It reacts slowly to medication so you need to give it time. You should be fine in a week or so. Keep the Test at 350mg/wk and finish out your cycle. Wait 3 days and do a good PCT.
    LONE-WOLF likes this.

Thanks for the reply mate.
    Ran test only in past, both prop an enth without issue even tren a little.so its got me confussed a little.
    If am honest fella am still runnin the tren maybe i should lower the dose of it for now?
    Bloodwork be done this week just so i got idea whats goin on.

So if i kept tren goin what shall do as regards to AI aromasin 12.5g Ed, any thought on the nolva 10mgED?
    Appreciate the ad

Any more input welcome folks

You can get gyno from Test or from 19nor like Tren . They work on a different system so you need to control both E2 and prolactin. Out of the two, controlling E2 will affect both the progesterone and prolactin gyno. As for how much aromasin ? I would do 12.5 eod and see how you feel. I wouldn't over take aromasin and take a chance at crashing your E2.
    LONE-WOLF likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You can get gyno from Test or from 19nor like Tren . They work on a different system so you need to control both E2 and prolactin. Out of the two, controlling E2 will affect both the progesterone and prolactin gyno. As for how much aromasin? I would do 12.5 eod and see how you feel. I wouldn't over take aromasin and take a chance at crashing your E2.
    i hear ya there mate, what about taking nolva 20/10mg every day till end of cycle, this would nreduce the need for the AI, or at least more less frequent taking of it?

I've never needed to do that if I'm on an AI to control the E2. Guys go on Nolvadex short term along with an AI to combat gyno.
    LONE-WOLF likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Nolva wont change your estro levels. Its only affecting it at the receptor (nipple) which is why its great for gyno prevention. I always run a low dose of nolva or ralox on cycle to prevent gyno. I run a low dose of ai also, but i definitely prefer my estro on the high side which i why i always need nolva or ralox. I get itchy nipples easily
    LONE-WOLF likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Nolva wont change your estro levels. Its only affecting it at the receptor (nipple) which is why its great for gyno prevention. I always run a low dose of nolva or ralox on cycle to prevent gyno. I run a low dose of ai also, but i definitely prefer my estro on the high side which i why i always need nolva or ralox. I get itchy nipples easily
    thanks octane man, tbh mate av never needed use the nolva on cycle just AI as to play safe, nolvas always been in me pct though, but then again been couple years since played on the darkside so guess things can change eh,

runnin 20mg nolva a day now, i do have few other bits to hand like letro an do have ralox, you think ralox better during cycle than nolva?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LONE-WOLF View Post
    thanks octane man, tbh mate av never needed use the nolva on cycle just AI as to play safe, nolvas always been in me pct though, but then again been couple years since played on the darkside so guess things can change eh,

runnin 20mg nolva a day now, i do have few other bits to hand like letro an do have ralox, you think ralox better during cycle than nolva?
    Ralox and nolva have been regarded as very similar affectiveness for stopping/reversing gyno. Nolva is more popular bc it is cheaper and easier to find. However, i prefer ralox for on cycle gyno prevention when i can find it. It just seems to work better for me personally. Cant really go wrong either way though.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just an FYI - Aromasin is junk and not very effective. having said that, you were running such a low dose of Test you didn't even need an AI to begin with.

more then likely the flare up is probably from you being sensitive to progesterone derived compounds (i.e, 19 nors like tren ) and prolactin.

simple fix. you should of been running Masteron with your cycle. Masteron acts as both an anti estrogen and an anti prolactin (it antagonizes both estrogen receptors and prolactin receptors). with those low of doses you should not need an AI nor a dopamine agonist like caber, you just need to run your cycle with masteron in the mix at minimum 400mg a week.
    LONE-WOLF likes this.

Thread Information