Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By joshallds14

Thread: First Cycle Test E and Tren Ace

  1. #1
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10

    First Cycle Test E and Tren Ace

    Hey all. Just a summary of what's going on and what I'm looking for. Need advice,tips,tricks, recommendations, and knowledge.

    Physicallities: I'm 28 5'11 206lbs 15%bf

    Goals: looking to lean out on 12 week cycle tren Ace and test e

    Food: 2500 calories 190P 270C 65F

    Cycle: I've been on test e for around 8 months 200ml a month because that's all insurance would allow. Current test lab came back 880. Started pinning my first week of tren Ace at 50ml EOD and 50ml of test every 5. I've pinned tren 3x so far

    How I'm feeling: Definitely increased strength and major endurances through upper body workouts. Sweat much easier and libido levels are higher. No negative signs at all.

    Questions and Recommendations: test and Tren fight for the same receptor with that being said is my cycle in line for success with current diet and exercise? Any suggestions or recommendedations with first cycle?

    Thanks Josh

  2. #2
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    i'm no expert but you'll probably need an AI and pi (dostinex) and HCG for all that safety sh*t.

  3. #3
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Is that the same as an estrogen blocker?

  4. #4
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Has a doctor diagnosed you with low t? Or are you pinning off your own back?

    If this is your first cycle, run 500mgs of test only. Tren is for advanced users and not to be messed with as a beginner.

    Before you cycle read the first cycle stickie.. an ai should be a familiar terms.

    Do you have a dopamine agonist on hand to prevent prolactin side effects?
    I would stop the tren.

    Also dont waste your first cycle cutting. Hammer the kcals in and force some growth
    Last edited by hollowedzeus; 04-06-2018 at 12:03 PM.

  5. #5
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Is there a dictionary that all new gear users should purchase before posting to get familiar with the terms? My bad.

    Yes Doctor diagnosed low test, I've been prescribed 200ml a month. I am tested every 3 months for all my levels. Test levels were 148 when I started now 880. Was recommended tren through a professional competitor and friend. I currently take aromasin daily per prescription from doctor. I've also read the first cycle stickie

    Thanks Josh
    Last edited by joshallds14; 04-06-2018 at 12:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    200mg not 200ml per month of Test is not even TRT level. That breaks down to little less than 50mg/wk. A healthy young man will naturally produce about 70mg/wk of Test.

    For your first cycle, just up your Test dosage to 500mg/wk and run it 12 weeks. Don't run Tren right now.
    joshallds14 likes this.

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,815
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    Is there a dictionary that all new gear users should purchase before posting to get familiar with the terms? My bad.

    Yes Doctor diagnosed low test, I've been prescribed 200ml a month. I am tested every 3 months for all my levels. Test levels were 148 when I started now 880. Was recommended tren through a professional competitor and friend. I currently take aromasin daily per prescription from doctor. I've also read the first cycle stickie

    Thanks Josh

    Wait, you doc wrote you 200 mgs per month? Not per week, per month? That's it?
    Are you injecting once per month?
    Exactly what is your TRT protocol?
    When was blood work pulled relative to your last injection where your BW showed 880 T level?

    ps: Your "friends" an idiot for recommending tren to anyone on a first cycle. Kick him in the nuts.
    RoxRunner and mxgregg like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    I take .5ml every 5 days that's my protocol. My T levels were checked 2 weeks ago after being on this protocol for 8 months. Only test.

    P.S. my doctor is also the one that was supplying Dallas McCarver his test here in TN. She was at his funeral and everything.
    Last edited by joshallds14; 04-06-2018 at 12:54 PM.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

  9. #9
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    200mg not 200ml per month of Test is not even TRT level. That breaks down to little less than 50mg/wk. A healthy young man will naturally produce about 70mg/wk of Test.

    For your first cycle, just up your Test dosage to 500mg/wk and run it 12 weeks. Don't run Tren right now.
    So when is tren recommended?

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,815
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    I take .5ml every 5 days that's my protocol. My T levels were checked 2 weeks ago after being on this protocol for 8 months. Only test.

    P.S. my doctor is also the one that was supplying Dallas McCarver his test here in TN. She was at his funeral and everything.

    Ok, well I read your original post at only being prescribed 200 mgs per month which caused the confusion. 5 day protocols are sound. Keep an eye on your E2 values though.

    Tren should not be used until multiple cycles are under your belt and you're experienced.

    She didn't work out to well for Dallas unfortunately.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Night City
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    So when is tren recommended?
    Much further down the road. 6 cycles at least or 6 blasts for you. To verify, Every 5 days you are taking 100mgs Test Cyp. With that you are looking at upping that to 400mgs Test Cyp for a 12 week blast if that is whats being prescribed. I assume she has you on an AI and HCG .

  12. #12
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Ok, well I read your original post at only being prescribed 200 mgs per month which caused the confusion. 5 day protocols are sound. Keep an eye on your E2 values though.

    Tren should not be used until multiple cycles are under your belt and you're experienced.

    She didn't work out to well for Dallas unfortunately.
    Yes unfortunately for Dallas he couldn't be around to do more.

    What's considered experienced? A cycle of increased test 2 or 3 times over? Then tren. My levels are good, my physique is solid, diet is good. I feel like all lights are green and you all say no. I'm confused.

  13. #13
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Much further down the road. 6 cycles at least or 6 blasts for you. To verify, Every 5 days you are taking 100mgs Test Cyp. With that you are looking at upping that to 400mgs Test Cyp for a 12 week blast if that is whats being prescribed. I assume she has you on an AI and HCG.
    I'm on aromasin with the test cyp. So .5ml is 100mgs?

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,815
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    What's considered experienced? A cycle of increased test 2 or 3 times over? Then tren. My levels are good, my physique is solid, diet is good. I feel like all lights are green and you all say no. I'm confused.
    It really has nothing to do with your level of development. Learn what test will do both to and for you before you embark on to a cycle with the strongest androgen there is basically. Learn by getting blood work both before and after cycles to see the impact AAS has on it, both good and bad. It's a marathon not a sprint. Like skipping pot and going right to heroin....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    Yes unfortunately for Dallas he couldn't be around to do more.

    What's considered experienced? A cycle of increased test 2 or 3 times over? Then tren. My levels are good, my physique is solid, diet is good. I feel like all lights are green and you all say no. I'm confused.
    Tren is very harsh.

    These guys are saying no tren because i can be dangerous and realistically theres no need for it at cycle number 1. You will grow massively off 500mgs of test e.

    Use tren when you cant push past your plateu with other compounds.

    If you want a number. Wait 6 years before using tren. That would be a safe bet and you likely wouldnt need it before then anyway

  16. #16
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    So the majority say wait. Ok.
    So I should up test for my cycles...
    Gain more strength for several years and reevaluate.
    Then when I platuea look towards anabolics like tren ?

    So if I don't do that and stay on the tren and my current setup. What are the pros and cons? Just being real.

  17. #17
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by joshallds14 View Post
    So the majority say wait. Ok.
    So I should up test for my cycles...
    Gain more strength for several years and reevaluate.
    Then when I platuea look towards anabolics like tren ?

    So if I don't do that and stay on the tren and my current setup. What are the pros and cons? Just being real.
    Yes test only first cycle. Perhaps test again 2nd cycle. Then mybe test and an oral like dbol then test and deca .
    Theres a sort of progression, you dont start with the strongest and work your way down.


    If you stay on tren
    -almost certainty to get estrogen/prolactin side effects since you dont know how to handle e2 with test alone this can snowball from high e2 to high prolactin ehich comes with some different nasty effects.
    - tren is harsh on the liver, do you have any liver protection?
    - you are wasting money imo
    -

  18. #18
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    500mg of test oer week.

    Hcg 250ius per week but you should really already be on this on TRT anyway.

    You may need to up your AI

    FWIW I won’t run tren unless I compete again, it’s not needed for what the majority of people want to accomplish.

    Diet will really dictate your results.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  19. #19
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    500mg of test oer week.

    Hcg 250ius per week but you should really already be on this on TRT anyway.

    You may need to up your AI

    FWIW I won’t run tren unless I compete again, it’s not needed for what the majority of people want to accomplish.

    Diet will really dictate your results.
    Diet always wins out no doubt. Im just growing in knowledge. Ok....I'm a little saddened because I got excited starting this but I guess I'll stop. I could feel the results instantly in the gym.

    Should I go ahead and just start a test cycle? How much should I do on a cycle vs post cycle? And 500mg of test is how much? I only have ml as listed measurement on my bottles. I don't know the conversion. I apologize.

    Thanks again for information from all of you

  20. #20
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Somewhere on your vial/amp it will say xmg per ml.

    Thats the only wsy we know how much is in each ml of liquid

  21. #21
    joshallds14's Avatar
    joshallds14 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    10
    So what's the recommendation for test for a cycle? And what's a post cycle look like

  22. #22
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,815
    Read the Successful First Cycle Thread at the very top of this forum. It's as educational as it gets for someone new to this game.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •