Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Test prop and anavar cycle

Johnstonmuscle is offline New Member

Test prop and anavar cycle

Hey guys this will be my second cycle, my first cycle being just test e for 12 weeks at 500 mg / week and had amazing results with little to no side effects besides more sweating during workouts. Its been a year and I am planning on starting a test prop and anavar cycle. I am 23 yrs old at 185 pounds and Im at around 12% body fat. My diet is very clean with just whole foods about 200g of protein, 100g of healthy fats and less than 100g of clean carbs. I work out 5 days a week with my off days on sunday and tuesday due to work. I do cardio 3-4 days a weeks on top of my lifts. My goal is to keep my size and gain some from the test but I want to be the leanest Ive been. I have arimidex for an AI just in case of some bloat.

I also have liquid clen on hand, what are your thoughts on that?? My cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-8: Test prop 100 mg eod

Weeks 3-8: Test prop 100 mg eod, anavar 50mg per day

Pct: clomid and nolvadex starting 3 days after last injection

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    going to be pretty hard to put on any muscle only eating 2000 cals per day and only 100g of carbs.

Okay I’ll up my carbs I’m using this for a cutting cycle my maintence cals are at about 3000 should I keep it al that??

how tall are you? your only 185 pounds so thats why I'm confused you would want to be cutting.. the more size and muscle you add now the easier it will be to stay lean later on.

if your maintenance is 3000 cals then why have you only been eating 2000 cals ? definitely not ideal to put on muscle.. but perhaps you've built all the muscle you want and now you want to get lean. I would start with a 500 cal deficit

Im 6’1” and Ive been trying lose a little bit of some stubborn fat around my waist thats why Ive been in a deficit, and I have put on muscle getting closer to my goals now I want this cycle to help finish out with the leaning but some extra muscle wouldn’t hurt and would also help me with my goals. This cycle will hopefully add the finishing touches that I’m looking for, basically Im trying to be in the best shape possible before starting this cycle.
    Last edited by Johnstonmuscle; 04-17-2018 at 08:37 AM.

hgh frag with some clen and doing morning fasted cardio will burn off that stubborn belly fat.

this is just my opinion , I have no clue what you look like, only your stats. Say you lost 5% body fat. That would put you at like low 170 pound range... for someone that lifts, that sounds extremely light and skinny to me. Look at someone like Steve Cook, he is by no means a big guy, he compete in mens physique (not bodybuilding) and he was by far not the most muscular guy, yet he is 6'1" and weighs 220 pounds.
    just putting it in perspective, you would need to gain 40 pounds of muscle just to look like a mens physique competitor.

but your only 23.. those "finishing touches" you have years and years to keep working on them its a marathon, not a sprint
    BenTren likes this.

gb123 is offline New Member
    How many years you been training for?
    Why did you wait a year since your first cycle?
    How much did you gain from your last cycle ? (Did you keep the gains)

You should be able to lean up at your age just with diet tbh, not sure why you are using gear to cut given your stats..

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have training for 8 years and played football in college and I kinda got a litte lazy over the holidays and wanted to get in the best shape I could before I started another cycle and I kept most of my gains from the last cycle
    Last edited by Johnstonmuscle; 04-17-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    man id go ED with prop... EOD u get much more fluctuation of hormone levels and increase sides ( acne ,possibilty of gyno, etc... ) and ED isnt that bad just rotate sites ( quads, delts, chest, bis) and a tip ( what I did was inject right before working out and i injected what i worked out that day.. ie i pinned quads on a leg day.. helped ALOT!)

but best of luck..

HCG on cycle 250 iu 2x a week

Make sure u have a good pct.
    4 weeks clomid
    6 weeks nolva

( im a fan of 6 weeks of nolva, 2 weeks longer than the clomid... i can explain if warranted... but to save time ill just wait unless asked...)

check out my blog for more advise i have to offer

Thread Information