Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Looking for input from experienced users.

JFordModel is offline New Member

Looking for input from experienced users.

Hello,

I am about to start a cycle again, and wondering if anyone would like to offer advice that would help maximize.

Week 1 - 4
    500mg Test E/wk, 40mg tbol ed.

Weeks 4-12 500mg test e/ Wk, 600 mg tren e/wk, 40mg Winstrol /wk 4-6 (60mg 6-8, 80mg 8-12) caber on hand.

Weeks 12-18 test 250, primo 500/wk, anavar 60mg ed.

Nolva and clomid on hand always and will be using in pct along side hcg .

My goal is to get my muscles hard and chisled burn fat and gain moderate size. And to keep as much as possible. Thank you for your time!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    that's more than I ever used.

only used test mast and var

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why not run Tren from Day 1? Use tren A and E until the E kicks in then drop the E later and go back to A to finish off cycle. I hope this is not your first time running tren

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    you joined 5.5 years ago and this is your first post?

that's odd

Quote Originally Posted by JFordModel View Post
    Hello,

I am about to start a cycle again, and wondering if anyone would like to offer advice that would help maximize.

Week 1 - 4
    500mg Test E/wk, 40mg tbol ed.

Weeks 4-12 500mg test e/ Wk, 600 mg tren e/wk, 40mg Winstrol /wk 4-6 (60mg 6-8, 80mg 8-12) caber on hand.

Weeks 12-18 test 250, primo 500/wk, anavar 60mg ed.

Nolva and clomid on hand always and will be using in pct along side hcg .

My goal is to get my muscles hard and chisled burn fat and gain moderate size. And to keep as much as possible. Thank you for your time!
    If it's been over a few years since your last cycle, you're starting a first cycle again. Back to basics.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    mxgregg likes this.

JFordModel is offline New Member
    I have never posted on the forum until now. Been using for about 5 years. My last cycle having been 3 months ago almost. Which I was on test suspension 50 mg eod. Sometimes ed. When training lagging parts. I had ran dbol for 4 weeks at 50 ed then continued with suspension and then started takincytaking cyp and prop blend with tren a and deca then ran the suspension again for another 6-8 weeks so had about a 20 week cycle been feeling great off and held nicely. Just really wanting to make this year a banger and need to stay photoready for work

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you joined 5.5 years ago and this is your first post?

that's odd
    Most likely deleted threads.
    Post count used to go with the thread, not sure if it still does.
    Many guys in the past lost a small fortune lol

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If it's been over a few years since your last cycle, you're starting a first cycle again. Back to basics.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    ^^ This..

Use less and get more... whats the point in using heavy compounds now when they can be implemented further down the line for better results.

Quote Originally Posted by JFordModel View Post
    I have never posted on the forum until now. Been using for about 5 years. My last cycle having been 3 months ago almost. Which I was on test suspension 50 mg eod. Sometimes ed. When training lagging parts. I had ran dbol for 4 weeks at 50 ed then continued with suspension and then started takincytaking cyp and prop blend with tren a and deca then ran the suspension again for another 6-8 weeks so had about a 20 week cycle been feeling great off and held nicely. Just really wanting to make this year a banger and need to stay photoready for work
    This cycle seems chaotic. Looks like your goal is to bulk/lean in the same cycle. Your body doesn't really react too quickly as it takes time for the body the acclimate to the exogenous infusion of gear. I would recommend you either bulk or cut. Bulk: Test/Dbol or Tbol/Deca . Cut: Test/Mast/Primo. It's simpler to do one or the other and your body will respond better.

Thread Information