Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Aromasin on Cycle or not.

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

Aromasin on Cycle or not.

Hi,

I just got different opinion on using AI during cycle and I am bit confused, I'm on test E 350/week and HGH 6 IU/DAY and for PCT I've Clomid and Nolvadex . Also I have aromasin on hand , but till now which is week 3 I did not use it because didn't experience any side effect.

So my question is should i start taking aromasin or wait for the side effects?
    Another question, if i wanna start it will 6.25 mg ED enough?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    High estrogen is not healthy and you don't necessarily have to "feel it". But if you insist on waiting to feel things then experiment without an AI and wait for a pair of boobs to grow and see if you like that appearance

6.25 aromasin is a bit low I'd go with 12.5mg. It can't crash your estrogen. Check this thread: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ane+underdosed

You have to do blood work (with a sensitive estradiol test) to figure out how much AI you need...
    Farhad.ganji and marcus300 like this.

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    High estrogen is not healthy and you don't necessarily have to "feel it". But if you insist on waiting to feel things then experiment without an AI and wait for a pair of boobs to grow and see if you like that appearance

6.25 aromasin is a bit low I'd go with 12.5mg. It can't crash your estrogen. Check this thread: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ane+underdosed

You have to do blood work (with a sensitive estradiol test) to figure out how much AI you need...
    Thanks for your reply, so I just went through your suggested thread and from what I get even if i want to take 12.5 mg it is better to split it between two meals since the half life is 9 hours in mens?

And I have one more question what Hormone analysis should be included in my blood work?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post

Agreed. Prevention is a far better way than the cure imho. I've also experimented many times on myself and for me a bit to prevent is more beneficial than trying to cure high E

Thread Information