debitcredit is offline New Member

First cycle - how slow to start?

Some information about me:

28 years old, male, lifting for 18 months
    5'9" 165 pounds, guessing around 17% body fat

So far I have been pretty disappointed with my results. I have definitely put on muscle and my lifts have gone up considerably since I started lifting (140 pounds at maybe 12%) but my physical appearance is lagging behind what I see in typical progress photos for someone who lifted for 1.5 years with reasonably good training and diet. The plan for the next 6 months to improve my diet slightly and to continue working out, just to see what happens. After this I may or may not start a beginner cycle. If I decide to cycle, what sort of doses should I be considering, given that I've made such slow progress? Would jumping into a standard 500mg/wk test-e cycle be too much for a "hard gainer," if you could call me that? Should I consider maybe doing 300-400 mg/wk?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

The answers to all your questions.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Definitely go for 500/week. 300-400 is a little low if you ask me, especially with so much underdosed gear floating around. Besides if you are going to shut yourself down you might as well get the most out of it. 150mg/week is just as damaging to your hpta as 500mg/week according to my bro science.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your on the right track getting your diet tuned in. Get your diet in check 100% and I think you'll notice a huge difference.

No such thing as a hard gainer just someone that doesn't eat enough

Newby1980 is offline New Member
    Also new! 38 190 been lifting for year now. Just started test shots at local clinic 10 weeks ago.. want more results? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to read through threads but kinda lost in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Newby1980 View Post
    Also new! 38 190 been lifting for year now. Just started test shots at local clinic 10 weeks ago.. want more results? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to read through threads but kinda lost in all of them.
    Hey Newby- generally better to start a new thread of your own. That way you can get answers to your questions and not mix into someone elses thread

Thread Information