Results 1 to 23 of 23
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XXXXXXXXXX

Thread: prep cycle

  1. #1
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59

    prep cycle

    12 months
    twice a week 250mg test cyp, 250mg hcg twice a week
    12.5mg anastrozole eod?
    last 4 weeks masteron or winstrol since it depends on the individual, one can experience with one or the other better results, whats your take on the DHT orals
    Also can i take pin hcg right after test same days(monday thursday 8-10am)

    followed by pct clomid and nolva 4 weeks 50 50 50 50, 20 ,20 20 20 if i got the numbers right lol

  2. #2
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Just giving some tips from what i've read around the forums. Armidiex is probably better and PCT could be a bit better something like

    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 &
    Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    maybe

    then again whatever has worked for you before.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    12 months
    twice a week 250mg test cyp, 250mg hcg twice a week
    12.5mg anastrozole eod?
    last 4 weeks masteron or winstrol since it depends on the individual, one can experience with one or the other better results, whats your take on the DHT orals
    Also can i take pin hcg right after test same days(monday thursday 8-10am)

    followed by pct clomid and nolva 4 weeks 50 50 50 50, 20 ,20 20 20 if i got the numbers right lol
    Im guessing this was a typo and you meant 12 weeks?

    Dht orals are effective for cutting and drying you out. They dont work as well at higher bf. Alot of guys say they are pointless at bf over 12 or 15%, but i am over that and i use winny at the end of a deca cycle. Although it doesbt have the same effect as if i was leaner, it does what i want it to do, drop a bit of bf, get rid of a bit of bloat and water retention and harden up just slightly.

    You can pin your hcg right after test, no prob.

    I would strongly suggest bloodwork- know your levels, where they are and where they should be

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    12 months weeks
    twice a week 250mg test cyp, 250mg hcg twice a week This is good
    12.5mg anastrozole eod? You could start with 12.5mg every 3 days. If you feel sensitivity in your nipples, up to EOD. If it persists after a few days up to ED until you're back to normal.
    last 4 weeks masteron or winstrol since it depends on the individual, one can experience with one or the other better results, whats your take on the DHT orals I have gotten good results from Masteron. Winny hurts my bum knees.
    Also can i take pin hcg right after test same days(monday thursday 8-10am) Test is oil based and HCG is water based. You can pin one right after the other.

    followed by pct clomid and nolva 4 weeks 50 50 50 50, 20 ,20 20 20 if i got the numbers right lol
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20

  5. #5
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Im guessing this was a typo and you meant 12 weeks?

    Dht orals are effective for cutting and drying you out. They dont work as well at higher bf. Alot of guys say they are pointless at bf over 12 or 15%, but i am over that and i use winny at the end of a deca cycle. Although it doesbt have the same effect as if i was leaner, it does what i want it to do, drop a bit of bf, get rid of a bit of bloat and water retention and harden up just slightly.

    You can pin your hcg right after test, no prob.

    I would strongly suggest bloodwork- know your levels, where they are and where they should be
    Ok about hcg , do i check it on bloodwork how its working ? if i get test and estradiol levels checked, is LH and FSH test included
    Do i check my test,estradiol levels mid cycle to see where i need tweaking with estrogen up or lower the AI

    Yes 12 weeks lol
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-09-2018 at 03:03 AM.

  6. #6
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Ok mate, id use EOD and then 4 weeks prior competition ed, get even dryer ive read that ai does that, and winny probably lowered your estrogen to the point your joint hurting? or just something else you probably checked bloodwork i guess

  7. #7
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    then again whatever has worked for you before.
    this is my first im planning havent done steroids before , build my foundation 7 years training this is for competition prep

  8. #8
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    this is my first im planning havent done steroids before , build my foundation 7 years training this is for competition prep
    Fair enough sounds like a good cycle. Guessing you're looking to lean up on this? Let me know how it goes i'm too looking for a cut cycle after i'm done with this one

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    Ok about hcg , do i check it on bloodwork how its working ? if i get test and estradiol levels checked, is LH and FSH test included
    Do i check my test,estradiol levels mid cycle to see where i need tweaking with estrogen up or lower the AI

    Yes 12 weeks lol
    Exactly. Get your bloodwork done before you start anything. Not sure where you are located but there are a few options on how/where to get bloods pulled. Get the LC-MS version of the test- check details or ask- you want test that gives you sensitive e2 (estradiol), LH, FSH, CMP (metabolic panel), total test and free test.

    Pull bloods again mid cycle, and you can see where you are and see if there are any adjustments that need to be made or anything out of whack.

    As far as hcg, it wont show on bloodwork. If you want, you can drip it onto a pregnancy test, if it shows positive its good. But generally, if your nuts start to shrink, you give a blast of hcg, they come back to normal, all is good. Or if you are runnin it from the beginning, and they stay full and normal size, you are good

  10. #10
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Exactly. Get your bloodwork done before you start anything. Not sure where you are located but there are a few options on how/where to get bloods pulled. Get the LC-MS version of the test- check details or ask- you want test that gives you sensitive e2 (estradiol), LH, FSH, CMP (metabolic panel), total test and free test.

    Pull bloods again mid cycle, and you can see where you are and see if there are any adjustments that need to be made or anything out of whack.

    As far as hcg, it wont show on bloodwork. If you want, you can drip it onto a pregnancy test, if it shows positive its good. But generally, if your nuts start to shrink, you give a blast of hcg, they come back to normal, all is good. Or if you are runnin it from the beginning, and they stay full and normal size, you are good
    ok got it, CMP(metabolic panel) is it the lipid levels, total test is that converts to DHt and estrogen and free test binds to androgenic receptors? somewhat like that?

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    What's your adex dose again? That's a typo right?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    RoxRunner's Avatar
    RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SouthEast-USA
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What's your adex dose again? That's a typo right?
    I'd hope so. That's almost more than I take annually on TRT.

  13. #13
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What's your adex dose again? That's a typo right?
    where i live anastrozole price is 17e and adex is 32e , isnt adex generic name anastrozole? whats the difference between the two
    no i meant anastrozole 12.5mg eod , adex i would do 0.25mg eod, i think for adex its 1mg weekly for 500mg test? if im not mistaken but then again it depends on the indvidual

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Anastrozole - Arimidex = same thing.
    You need to keep the decimal point in the right place!
    12.5 mgs is 50 times more than .25 mgs.

    .25 eod would be more appropriate.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Anastrozole - Arimidex = same thing.
    You need to keep the decimal point in the right place!
    12.5 mgs is 50 times more than .25 mgs.

    .25 eod would be more appropriate.
    i just thought anastrozole comes in 25mg tabs and divided in half .. then i got it wrong adex .25 eod sounds about right . thanks

  16. #16
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    i just thought anastrozole comes in 25mg tabs and divided in half .. then i got it wrong adex .25 eod sounds about right . thanks
    That would be Aromasin. But now you got it right.

    Impressive physique having done it naturally. You will get great results from the gear with that base.

    DHT orals like Proviron are good and many people swear by them..Also helps keep estro down which is favorable pre-contest.

    I would run Proviron WITH Winny going into the show and switch your test to Prop 5 weeks out.

    Also might want to raise your Adex 2 weeks out to really dry up for the show.

    Just my two cents. Good luck bro you should keep us posted with pics.

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    i just thought anastrozole comes in 25mg tabs and divided in half .. then i got it wrong adex .25 eod sounds about right . thanks
    Normally it's a 1 mg pill.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Normally it's a 1 mg pill.
    yeah i guess it was aromasin got confused there thanks, divide the 1mg pill into 4 parts with razor blade?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    That would be Aromasin. But now you got it right.

    Impressive physique having done it naturally. You will get great results from the gear with that base.

    DHT orals like Proviron are good and many people swear by them..Also helps keep estro down which is favorable pre-contest.

    I would run Proviron WITH Winny going into the show and switch your test to Prop 5 weeks out.

    Also might want to raise your Adex 2 weeks out to really dry up for the show.

    Just my two cents. Good luck bro you should keep us posted with pics.
    Thanks mate appreciate it , that picture on my avi was 3 years ago i just updated this was taken last year ,
    yes i've read about adex prior to show drying you out bcus of lowering estrogen but it wouldnt be able to crash it for 2 weeks?

  19. #19
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    yeah i guess it was aromasin got confused there thanks, divide the 1mg pill into 4 parts with razor blade?



    Thanks mate appreciate it , that picture on my avi was 3 years ago i just updated this was taken last year ,
    yes i've read about adex prior to show drying you out bcus of lowering estrogen but it wouldnt be able to crash it for 2 weeks?
    Well it will only crash your e if you take too much and that is easy to avoid if you experiment ahead of time and figure out the right doses for your body. Of course there are guidelines to go by but then we have to fine tune it ourselves.

    Another point to be made is Prop tends to cause less water retention but ironically it aromatizes a lot more then long ester test so that's another reason to run Adex pre show when one makes the switch to Prop.

  20. #20
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    this is my first im planning havent done steroids before , build my foundation 7 years training this is for competition prep
    so your first cycle ever is a contest prep cycle ?

    hate to say it , but this may not turn out well. your more then likely going to end up holding a ton of water on stage (even running dry compounds) because your body is totally new to AAS and its going to respond in and 'inflammatory' way to the new substances that your putting in it. will you grow and add size? absolutely. but at the expense of you being very inflamed and watery on stage.

    IF you are dead set on doing this. you need to plan it so that you run your cycle up until 2 weeks before the competition. 2 weeks before you step on stage you need to pull everything out. give your body a chance to shed the water..

    perhaps you'll get lucky and a first cycle for you won't cause a ton of water retention . but keep in mind, everyone that you hear say there first or second cycle went great and they didn't get all the bloated was someone who was probably 13% bf , not someone 5% and stepping on stage.

    you really need to plan this out and be careful what compounds your going to use if your going to do this. I'll post again looking at the situation with what compounds I'd suggest considering your situation.

  21. #21
    Rulloa28 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Buena park ca
    Posts
    2
    Hey their I'm new to all this and will like some help to start bulking up and working out and of course get big any tips and watt could I do to start my first cycle

  22. #22
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    so your first cycle ever is a contest prep cycle ?

    hate to say it , but this may not turn out well. your more then likely going to end up holding a ton of water on stage (even running dry compounds) because your body is totally new to AAS and its going to respond in and 'inflammatory' way to the new substances that your putting in it. will you grow and add size? absolutely. but at the expense of you being very inflamed and watery on stage.

    IF you are dead set on doing this. you need to plan it so that you run your cycle up until 2 weeks before the competition. 2 weeks before you step on stage you need to pull everything out. give your body a chance to shed the water..

    perhaps you'll get lucky and a first cycle for you won't cause a ton of water retention . but keep in mind, everyone that you hear say there first or second cycle went great and they didn't get all the bloated was someone who was probably 13% bf , not someone 5% and stepping on stage.

    you really need to plan this out and be careful what compounds your going to use if your going to do this. I'll post again looking at the situation with what compounds I'd suggest considering your situation.
    Thanks for the information .
    I spoke to a guy in my city he adviced about switching to prop last 6 weeks and add low dose tren but then again idk how im going to react , prep competition cycle right now would be ideal so i stay off steroids most of the year because of my addictive behaviour and bigorexia id probably end up just trying to get bigger but then again i bet in the future im gonna be GearHeaded but hopefully im a little more informative then
    Test prop aromatizes more than long ester but tren also has its effect on prolactin so to speak add masteron because inhibits prolactin .. so test prop tren and masteron good2go?
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-12-2018 at 05:03 AM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  23. #23
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    the reason guys switch over to test prop is so that they can pull it out a week or so before the show and the test will be out of their system. test e or test cyp are too long an ester, when you try to pull those out just before the show they are still in your system and aromatizing (causing water retention)
    so yes, switching over to test prop about 6 weeks out is a good idea. then about a week or two before the show pull the prop out all together. you don't need anything in your body that will be aromzitizng or causing bloat.

    test, tren , mast. thats all you need for a first show. keep it basic and simple.. you are correct on the Masteron inhibiting prolactin, it will also lower estrogen. BUT depending on how dry you are you still may need to run Letro 2 weeks out and get that last bit of estrogen down. you may feel like shit with no estrogen, but thats part of the game if your going to compete (for all you non competing gym rats, your way better off keeping estrogen on the high end and not even having to run an AI let alone Letro.. but competing is a whole diff ball game)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •