Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29

    Getting serious depression sides when on Tren. What to do...? Help please

    Long story short, every time I run Tren A, I always get some pretty bad depression sides around week 3-4. Tren def builds muscle like no other compound so I want to keep using it and give it a chance. I love the gains but hate the mental sides so I want to try and find a solution to the mental sides. No, there is nothing else going on in my life that could be causing the depression. It is def Tren. This is my third time trying it out and it always happens around week 3-4. Wondering if there are any possible solutions to it and how common is this. I also checked my bloods, everything is in range.

    I've tried:
    Different brands
    High test
    Trt levels of test
    Lose and high doses of Tren

    Same results every time. Depression still occurs around week 3 to 4.

    Now one thing I heard that could help was that running masteron along tren really helps with the mental sides. Is this true or bs? Has anyone here had experience running Tren with Masteron and without to confirm? Just want to know before spending a bunch of $ on it.

    Any other advice you would like to share would be great. I appreciate any responses.

    Thank you!
    Last edited by craftspace2345; 04-21-2018 at 11:24 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I run Test/Tren /Mast on my cut cycle. I don't notice anything out of the ordinary. Guys have told me that they have sides similar to your experience with Tren. I've never experienced it. Then again, I run pretty low dose @ 150mg/wk of Tren. I can't stand the sweating, insomnia, and the other sides of Tren.

  3. #3
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29
    I see. Yeah, 150 a week wouldn't do anything for me lol. I typically do Tren A at 500mg and Test at TRT levels. I use it to bulk. Just can't stand the mental sides..

    Anyone else want to chime in??

  4. #4
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by craftspace2345 View Post
    Long story short, every time I run Tren A, I always get some pretty bad depression sides around week 3-4. Tren def builds muscle like no other compound so I want to keep using it and give it a chance. I love the gains but hate the mental sides so I want to try and find a solution to the mental sides. No, there is nothing else going on in my life that could be causing the depression. It is def Tren. This is my third time trying it out and it always happens around week 3-4. Wondering if there are any possible solutions to it and how common is this. I also checked my bloods, everything is in range.

    I've tried:
    Different brands
    High test
    Trt levels of test
    Lose and high doses of Tren

    Same results every time. Depression still occurs around week 3 to 4.

    Now one thing I heard that could help was that running masteron along tren really helps with the mental sides. Is this true or bs? Has anyone here had experience running Tren with Masteron and without to confirm? Just want to know before spending a bunch of $ on it.

    Any other advice you would like to share would be great. I appreciate any responses.

    Thank you!
    Have you tried running T3 as Tren suppresses production of T3 which could most certainly cause depressive type side effects. Although it probably isn't actual clinical depression (deficiency of serotonin or dopamine in the brain) it can certainly FEEL that way as you may feel more sluggish and unmotivated because your metabolism is taking a shit. I feel great on Tren and aside from some sleep sides in the first couple weeks I feel zero negative sides but I always run T3 with it so give it shot I'm wiling to bet it will help you immensely.

  5. #5
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Have you tried running T3 as Tren suppresses production of T3 which could most certainly cause depressive type side effects. Although it probably isn't actual clinical depression (deficiency of serotonin or dopamine in the brain) it can certainly FEEL that way as you may feel more sluggish and unmotivated because your metabolism is taking a shit. I feel great on Tren and aside from some sleep sides in the first couple weeks I feel zero negative sides but I always run T3 with it so give it shot I'm wiling to bet it will help you immensely.
    Wow interesting.. I didn't know that. I started reading more and confirmed that low t3 levels can def cause depression. I really hope that fixes my problem...

    How much should I start off at?

  6. #6
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29
    Bump

  7. #7
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    you should run Masteron any time you run Tren or any 19 nor for that matter.. also make sure your not over doing the use of an AI (lethargy, low libidio, and other 'depressive' type issues can arise from over doing an AI).
    yes tren can suppress your thyroid. this is not necessarily a bad thing if your trying to put on size, but it can lead to low energy levels.

    don't expect to feel wonderful when your injecting toxic AAS into your body like Tren.

  8. #8
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you should run Masteron any time you run Tren or any 19 nor for that matter.. also make sure your not over doing the use of an AI (lethargy, low libidio, and other 'depressive' type issues can arise from over doing an AI).
    yes tren can suppress your thyroid. this is not necessarily a bad thing if your trying to put on size, but it can lead to low energy levels.

    don't expect to feel wonderful when your injecting toxic AAS into your body like Tren.
    Thank you for the reply. And excuse me for my ignorance but why exactly should you run Masteron any time you run Tren or a 19 nor? What does it do for you exactly? That's all I was really trying to figure out. I will be ordering some real soon.

    I'm also going to get a blood test 3-4 weeks in my Tren A blast again and see how my T3 is to confirm if the levels are lowered as the 3-4 week mark is when the depression hits.

    And yes I understand it's a toxic AAS and I never expected to feel wonderful on it (Funny enough though, many people on here state they feel amazing on Tren). I just don't want to feel depressed. It's a strong depression too; not just like a mild one or "bad mood" kind of feeling. It forces me to stops my whole cycle 4 weeks in. Just want to figure out the solution to it. So I'm hoping the cause is low T3 levels and that adding Masteron can help as well. Don't see what else I could do.
    Last edited by craftspace2345; 04-21-2018 at 11:23 AM.

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Masteron is an atagonist to estrogen and prolactin receptors. its going to blunt negative prolactin side effects that come from running 19 nors. it also has a strong affinity to SHBG, which means its going to free up more testosterone (free test is what makes you feel good and is available for muscle building)

  10. #10
    craftspace2345 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Masteron is an atagonist to estrogen and prolactin receptors. its going to blunt negative prolactin side effects that come from running 19 nors. it also has a strong affinity to SHBG, which means its going to free up more testosterone (free test is what makes you feel good and is available for muscle building)
    I see. Well I actually don't run any AI at all on my Tren blasts cause I run test at TRT levels. And I don't run any caber as it is too strong and lowers my prolactin way too much. I don't see the need for any caber on my Tren blasts as it does more harm than good. My prolactin doesn't raise much from just Tren.

    Anyhow, what dosage do you recommend I run of Masteron ?
    Last edited by craftspace2345; 04-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.

  11. #11
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by craftspace2345 View Post
    I see. Well I actually don't run any AI at all on my Tren blasts cause I run test at TRT levels. And I don't run any caber as it is too strong and lowers my prolactin way too much. I don't see the need for any caber on my Tren blasts as it does more harm than good. My prolactin doesn't raise much from just Tren.

    Anyhow, what dosage do you recommend I run of Masteron?
    well that's the way to do it. there is rarely a need for caber or an AI when running low dose test with Tren.
    running Masteron will not lower your estrgeon or your prolactin, it will simply blunt effects at the receptor site, and unlike caber or an AI, its anabolic and will help build muscle.

    dose 400-600mg per week

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •