BenTren is offline Banned

After cycle anavar?

Can I run anavar after my PCT to cut down? or not? what could be the damages of doing that?

I want to run a cutting cycle after this cycle but i'll be mainly doing Cardio (even after PCT ill be doing cardio a lot even till i start my second cycle so what components would you recommend to use while doing this? Test and Tren ?)
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-10-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Running Anavar is like running another cycle. You should rest after PCT and control your fat with cardio and diet.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    you can always use an ECA stack or clen during and after pct. even phentermine

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Running Anavar is like running another cycle. You should rest after PCT and control your fat with cardio and diet.
    Ah ok. Yeah I will be in a deficit eventually just need that little help. cheers tho!

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    you can always use an ECA stack or clen during and after pct. even phentermine
    Clen , hmm I may give that a go then after my PCT. What are your thoughts about muscle loss? As it should assist with fat-loss? Ill be doing some Boxing (3/4 times a week before training - i may do 5x5 once i get to this stage)

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Ah ok. Yeah I will be in a deficit eventually just need that little help. cheers tho!

Clen, hmm I may give that a go then after my PCT. What are your thoughts about muscle loss? As it should assist with fat-loss? Ill be doing some Boxing (3/4 times a week before training - i may do 5x5 once i get to this stage)
    its going to be difficult to do boxing training during pct.

clean they say helps preserve muscle. I've never had that result.

you do not want to be in a deficit during pct.

that's a sure fire way to loose everything you gained

I guess ill just wait (again) until next cycle. I'm always asking questions just to get information haha! nothing is ever set. Cheers for the reply, ill ask more questions closer to my next cycle date

Thread Information