Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: I might be short on Test E

  1. #1
    gio2012 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    28

    I might be short on Test E

    Hello everyone,
    I am planning my first ever Test E cycle (following Austinite's Test only cycle). I ordered three Test E 300 vials (10 ml each) but only got two of them. Running test e for 12 week cycle at 500 mg/week requires exactly 2 test e 300 vials (I will be injecting 0.83 ml (250 mg) of test twice a week, which sums up to 20 ml at the end of the 12 weeks). I know I will lose some of the juice every time I inject so my last injection will be around .6 ml which is about 180 mg of test (please correct me if my math is not accurate). All that said, my question is, is it worth it to re-order the third test e vial (it will cost me about $100) so I make sure I take my 250 mg of test through out the 12 week cycle. Or being a bit low on my last injection should not be a big deal.

  2. #2
    RoxRunner's Avatar
    RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    SouthEast-USA
    Posts
    168
    It won't be that big of a deal. But if you're going to cycle again later this year with the same stuff, it wouldn't hurt to stock up now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    I dont know what you have planned for ancillaries, pct, etc, but it is always highly recommended to have everything you can possibly need in your hands before you start. If you get 3 wks in and drop your vial and break it, what now?

  4. #4
    gio2012 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    28
    RoxRunner, I will not be re-cycling anytime soon though.
    DannyBoy51577, as I explained I am following Austinite's first cycle sticky step by step for everything including PCT. I do agree with you though, if one of the vials drops and breaks I will be in trouble but at the same time that can happen to all vials if you are not careful.

  5. #5
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Why do you have to reorder? Why not get your source to send the one they shorted you on?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by gio2012 View Post
    RoxRunner, I will not be re-cycling anytime soon though.
    DannyBoy51577, as I explained I am following Austinite's first cycle sticky step by step for everything including PCT. I do agree with you though, if one of the vials drops and breaks I will be in trouble but at the same time that can happen to all vials if you are not careful.

    This is true. Bad enough when u have enough of a supply. Even worse when u are short on supply. I see you wont be cycling again soon, but i generally keep a few months worth on hand im case i run into any odd scenarios.

  7. #7
    gio2012 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why do you have to reorder? Why not get your source to send the one they shorted you on?
    They will not because it was totally my fault and was never charged for a third vial in the first place. Did not notice that until recently (dealing with bit coins for the first time was kind of confusing bro).

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by gio2012 View Post
    They will not because it was totally my fault and was never charged for a third vial in the first place. Did not notice that until recently (dealing with bit coins for the first time was kind of confusing bro).
    Fair enough. I don’t understand them and won’t use them so Ive lost a couple of sources because of that.
    hollowedzeus likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by gio2012 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am planning my first ever Test E cycle (following Austinite's Test only cycle). I ordered three Test E 300 vials (10 ml each) but only got two of them. Running test e for 12 week cycle at 500 mg/week requires exactly 2 test e 300 vials (I will be injecting 0.83 ml (250 mg) of test twice a week, which sums up to 20 ml at the end of the 12 weeks). I know I will lose some of the juice every time I inject so my last injection will be around .6 ml which is about 180 mg of test (please correct me if my math is not accurate). All that said, my question is, is it worth it to re-order the third test e vial (it will cost me about $100) so I make sure I take my 250 mg of test through out the 12 week cycle. Or being a bit low on my last injection should not be a big deal.
    Draw just a little air into the syringe along with the Test, about 0.1cc of air. When you pin, wait until you hear the "burp" of the air going into the muscle before you draw out the needle. This will insure you will inject 100% of all Test into the muscle. You shouldn't have to order anymore Test.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •