• 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Aerospace
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By funnyman

Thread: Long cycles. How long is too long?

funnyman is offline Junior Member

Long cycles. How long is too long?

34 yo
    5'10
    196lbs
    Training over 10 yrs
    4th or 5th cycle

I've been on tren for 7 weeks. First 5 weeks about 400mg of A and 100-200mg of E. Test at 250mg a week

Last 2 weeks I had to go 200mgs and then just 100mgs of E last week due to my shipment being late.

I'm about to run Eq for the next 15 weeks at 500mgs and run Mast at 600mgs for the last 6 weeks at the end.

So now we're talking about 22 weeks being on gear.

I got my other shipment and have tren E again. Should I just blast 500mgs of that for the next 2 weeks? I'm guessing its still in my system... or is it pointless at this point?

Also is there potential dangers w being on this too long? I wanna be vascular through most of summer and Eq is fairly mild and I love running mast at the end to harden up and boost my free test before PCT.

Any input welcome even if u wanna just be a dickwad. I'll entertain it
    BenTren likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ive always been told to stop when the gains stop. But you are switching compounds so that changes that theory. Your gonna do bloodwork throughout the cycle right? I assume you are on trt/cruising?
    funnyman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    ive always been told to stop when the gains stop. But you are switching compounds so that changes that theory. Your gonna do bloodwork throughout the cycle right? I assume you are on trt/cruising?
    Yea I plan on getting bloods throughout. Just don’t know the reason I’d be giving my doctor to do so much blood work through a long cycle like this. Bc I am not on trt so it makes it more difficult but maybe after this cycle I will be 😂. But yes there will be test throughout the cycle.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Most of the AAS work on the same receptor though. From my single experiment I noticed miniscule gains after a 12 week cycle and will never even try that again. Why take all the sides and spend all the gear for just a little bit of gains. Go off, let your body recover, resensitize, get blood work to see that everything is back to normal, then go at it again and get a FULL cycles worth of gains...

The dangers especially due to the compounds you're running is you have your lipids and many other things out of whack. (Tren is one of the harshest compounds...) The longer you are on those doses the thicker your blood gets and you set yourself up for some pretty bad scenarios. High stakes low returns.
    funnyman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Most of the AAS work on the same receptor though. From my single experiment I noticed miniscule gains after a 12 week cycle and will never even try that again. Why take all the sides and spend all the gear for just a little bit of gains. Go off, let your body recover, resensitize, get blood work to see that everything is back to normal, then go at it again and get a FULL cycles worth of gains...

The dangers especially due to the compounds you're running is you have your lipids and many other things out of whack. (Tren is one of the harshest compounds...) The longer you are on those doses the thicker your blood gets and you set yourself up for some pretty bad scenarios. High stakes low returns.
    I for sure see what ur saying. The thinking behind this is, different compounds for different goals. I blast the tren , I gained some muscle. May continue that for 2 more weeks if u think tren e is still worth it at this point.

Eq is the second part of my leaning. Up my cardio, cut my calories, all while keeping that vascular look.

And the 3rd part is mast to harden up my muscles and boost my free test before PCT. All compounds for different goals. Not for gains. Decent gains came w the tren. Now I’m onto leaning and hardening with less harsh compounds.

Does that make more sense? Thanks for both ur input so far...

Go 12 weeks on the Test E cycle (8 with Tren A) then take a break and let your receptors reset. After 4 or 5 months of rest, run your next cycle.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 04-10-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Go 12 weeks no Test E cycle (8 with Tren A) then take a break and let your receptors reset. After 4 or 5 months of rest, run your next cycle.
    I don’t even have those compounds tho 😳

Quote Originally Posted by funnyman View Post
    I don’t even have those compounds tho ��
    34 yo
    5'10
    196lbs
    Training over 10 yrs
    4th or 5th cycle

I've been on tren for 7 weeks. First 5 weeks about 400mg of A and 100-200mg of E. Test at 250mg a week

Last 2 weeks I had to go 200mgs and then just 100mgs of E last week due to my shipment being late.

I'm about to run Eq for the next 15 weeks at 500mgs and run Mast at 600mgs for the last 6 weeks at the end.

I got my other shipment and have tren E again. Should I just blast 500mgs of that for the next 2 weeks? I'm guessing its still in my system... or is it pointless at this point?

Also is there potential dangers w being on this too long? I wanna be vascular through most of summer and Eq is fairly mild and I love running mast at the end to harden up and boost my free test before PCT.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I for sure see what ur saying. The thinking behind this is, different compounds for different goals. I blast the tren , I gained some muscle. May continue that for 2 more weeks if u think tren e is still worth it at this point.

Eq is the second part of my leaning. Up my cardio, cut my calories, all while keeping that vascular look.

And the 3rd part is mast to harden up my muscles and boost my free test before PCT. All compounds for different goals. Not for gains. Decent gains came w the tren. Now I’m onto leaning and hardening with less harsh compounds.

Does that make more sense? Thanks for both ur input so far...
    I don’t even have those compounds tho ��
    IMO quite a lot of toxicity for a temporary appearance... I'd go on a very pure diet, ultra clean, it's actually healthy.
    funnyman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    34 yo
    5'10
    196lbs
    Training over 10 yrs
    4th or 5th cycle

I did. Now I’m working w tren e. And other compounds mentioned

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    When you stop feeling it's affect. That's too long. Take a break and hop back on.
    funnyman likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Most of the AAS work on the same receptor though.
    not really.

class 1 steroids work by totally different mechanisms then class 2 steroids. class 1 work on the androgen receptor, class 2 work apart from the androgen receptor all together. then even if you have 2 different class 1 steroids working on the androgen receptor , each diff steroid communicates with the cell differently as well (there is no such thing as "competing for receptors" , IF a guy was ever even capable of putting that amount of steroids in his body that he ran out of receptors, your body would simply produce more receptors). Tren communicates with Dna differently as does Testosterone , they are not in competition with eachother, they will both bind to the receptor and do their own thing.
    Obs and funnyman like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    to the OP - you can be on for quite a long time. its best to rotate compounds in and out if your going to be on for long periods. if you begin to spill over though , ie., more negative sides begin accumulating then does positive sides, you need to jump off for awhile.
    blood work will tell you if you been on for too long
    funnyman likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    not really.

class 1 steroids work by totally different mechanisms then class 2 steroids. class 1 work on the androgen receptor, class 2 work apart from the androgen receptor all together. then even if you have 2 different class 1 steroids working on the androgen receptor , each diff steroid communicates with the cell differently as well (there is no such thing as "competing for receptors" , IF a guy was ever even capable of putting that amount of steroids in his body that he ran out of receptors, your body would simply produce more receptors). Tren communicates with Dna differently as does Testosterone, they are not in competition with eachother, they will both bind to the receptor and do their own thing.
    Challenge accepted.
    funnyman and GearHeaded like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    to the OP - you can be on for quite a long time. its best to rotate compounds in and out if your going to be on for long periods. if you begin to spill over though , ie., more negative sides begin accumulating then does positive sides, you need to jump off for awhile.
    blood work will tell you if you been on for too long
    Always so informative gearheaded! Thanks for that info. It seems rational to use those milder compounds for different goals solo in a longer time, rather than all together in one heavy ass cycle that seems like it would be more dangerous, but 🤷🏻*♂️

I think the mast at the end with a good pct should give me good recovery. I doubt I would find a need to hop off the eq (mild) on its on. I can always abandon the cycle if I’m feeling sides or some bloods don’t look good

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Challenge accepted.
    Hahaha ��. Game on
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information