Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Sustanon 250ml pinning twice a week

502s.horny is offline New Member

Sustanon 250ml pinning twice a week

Hey everyone. First cycle yet. Been lifting since I was 28 and I’m now 33. I am 6’ tall and weigh 225-230 lbs. Don’t know bf%. I’m looking for help with what I will need to do upon cycle completion. Any help is great. Thanks in advance

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Read the first cycle sticky, can't go wrong for getting started
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 502s.horny View Post
    Hey everyone. First cycle yet. Been lifting since I was 28 and I’m now 33. I am 6’ tall and weigh 225-230 lbs. Don’t know bf%. I’m looking for help with what I will need to do upon cycle completion. Any help is great. Thanks in advance
    I'm guessing your body fat is quite high unless you're a massively built individual, although even with high bf you're a big dude.

The reason I bring up bf isn't to be a dick, but to make you aware that you have to be extra conscious of estro sides because estro binds to adipose (type of fat tissue) causing side effects like bloating and gyno.

I would definitely run Adex alongside the Test. Furthermore, if you already have the Sust then I'd advise pinning it EOD. If you don't have it yet then get Test E or C instead.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you asking about PCT or what to do after PCT?
    502s.horny likes this.

502s.horny is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E3803E9-78E9-419D-9828-85248BCE4E80.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	727.9 KB 
ID:	172311
    I’m not sloppy fat but do have some extra weight. I’ve attached photo. I was asking about PCT treatment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 250ml pinning twice a week-b0c41b57-99da-4574-9ddd-012ab4cff2dd.jpg  

Thread Information