BenTren is offline Banned

Question Prep Cycle - All for FatLoss

Just doing a Prep cycle for now because i'm bored and also so i can be ready and buy the stuff ready when the time comes.

this is what i'm thinking to run. Ill mainly be doing boxing for an hour 4/5 times a week with some light weights sessions maybe 2/3 out of every session. Let me know what you think and ill need some advice. This will be my second cycle and it's all about Fat-loss and lowering bf%. I know diet will be a crucial role in this and ill have that wired in. so here it is. It will include Clen and anavar do you think i should include something like Mast with it as well?

Week 1-2: 20mg of Var and 20-40mg of CLen (increasing gradually)
    Week 3-5: 30mg of Var (off Clen)
    Week 5-09: 40mg of Var (week5-7 on Clen)
    Week 10-12: 20mg of Var
    Week: 13: 40mg of Novaldex
    Week: 14: 20 mg of Novaldex

Could i run Clen 2 on 2 off all the way through? But what are your thoughts for this fat loss cycle?

Or maybe a cycle like this:

Test Prop 100/EOD weeks 1-12
    Tren Ace 75/EOD weeks 1-10
    Anavar - 50/ED weeks 6-14
    Clen - (2wkson 2wksoff) weeks 6-14

i know Tren affect cardio so cardio will be harder but tough. I know it can help with cutting. Or drop the Tren and just run Testp?
    Last edited by BenTren; 04-12-2018 at 09:03 AM.

A cutting cycle is T3/Clen /Keto/Test Prop 350mg/wk for 8 weeks. Another is Test Prop 350mg/wk + Mast A 350mg/wk for 8 weeks. Both cycles with low carb caloric deficit diet. You don't need a lot of gear to cut fat. You need to eat less carbs and do cardio.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just curious why you call this a "prep cycle" ? that generally means a bodybuilder for contest prep. you don't sound like a bodybuilder, just a guy who works out wanting to run his second cycle, correct ? just wanting to clarify.

also you say you want to start this cycle in JANUARY ?? thats in 2019, we just started 2018.. whats the point in planning that now

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    A cutting cycle is T3/Clen/Keto/Test Prop 350mg/wk for 8 weeks. Another is Test Prop 350mg/wk + Mast A 350mg/wk for 8 weeks. Both cycles with low carb caloric deficit diet. You don't need a lot of gear to cut fat. You need to eat less carbs and do cardio.
    I like the first one. Ill definitely be cycling them with a lot of cardio and diet in check. Hopefully see these abs one day! Would you recommend a normal PCT of Nolva and clomid yeah? what about running HCG during?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    just curious why you call this a "prep cycle" ? that generally means a bodybuilder for contest prep. you don't sound like a bodybuilder, just a guy who works out wanting to run his second cycle, correct ? just wanting to clarify.

also you say you want to start this cycle in JANUARY ?? thats in 2019, we just started 2018.. whats the point in planning that now
    this will be my second cycle so i just want to get all the information i need ready so when it comes to it i can just buy what i want i've done the research and can start. And sorry It was a typo copy & paste job.

Thread Information