Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Sick on cycle

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Hexarelin ($24 a bottle). 1 month on 1 month off repeat.. no matter how good Pharma grade HGH is, its never as strong as natty produced HGH
    Is that effective alone? My pit is kind of lazy I can use some more GH output.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Is that effective alone? My pit is kind of lazy I can use some more GH output.
    yes. probably the most powerful secretagogue out there, but you de-senstize to it rather quickly. so thats why the 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.. for even more effectiveness take Hex in the AM, then take MK677 before bed and you can stay on MK during the times your off the Hex.

this combo will definitely increase you GH.. I'd Venture to say its like running 4iu of GH per day, yet in a much more bio available form
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Hexarelin ($24 a bottle). 1 month on 1 month off repeat.. no matter how good Pharma grade HGH is, its never as strong as natty produced HGH
    Definitely looking into it.
    Know nothing about it.

Obs
    I have never used sarms of any kind.
    Gotta find a good source for mk677.
    No idea where to get hex

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have never used sarms of any kind.
    Gotta find a good source for mk677.
    No idea where to get hex
    actually those aren't SARMs

PM me and I'll hook you up

Obs
    actually those aren't SARMs

PM me and I'll hook you up
    I thought mk677 was a sarm my bad

I thought mk677 was a sarm my bad
    nope. you probably thought that because MK is often times sold in liquid form by SARMs companies. but its not a SARM at all.. it does nothing with the androgen receptor. its derived from a hormone, Ghrelin. its a growth hormone releasing hormone, GHRH/ Secretagogue. it works on the Pituitary gland to release pulses of human growth hormone.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I must admit all my schooling is on roids.
    No much less about peptides, research chems, and even less about sarms .

I reckon its time to learn to achieve the next level.

I must admit all my schooling is on roids.
    No much less about peptides, research chems, and even less about sarms .

I reckon its time to learn to achieve the next level.
    well thats one thing what makes this shit fun right.. always something to learn, tinker with and figure out.
    Obs likes this.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Isnt that like saying pharma grade test is never as strong as clomid induced higher natty test levels....

That seems like a silly statement if taken in context of testosterone . Why would it differ from gh?

Surely pounding 8ius per day will kick the arse of any gh booster sup
    GearHeaded likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Isnt that like saying pharma grade test is never as strong as clomid induced higher natty test levels....

That seems like a silly statement if taken in context of testosterone . Why would it differ from gh?

You can look at the pharmacokinetics of both GHRPs (and in combination with GHRH) and compare to HGH, the GHRPs will peak much higher but the area under the curve, meaning the total GH release, is lower with peptides. I have the sources at home I can check later today if you want. It was Ipamorelin that, in contrast to other peptides which didn't work better at higher doses, could be used with higher dosages for even greater GH release but it gets costly...

The peptides make you produce endogenous growth hormone which supposedly acts better than exogenously administered - problem with this is I haven't found any scientific data on where, how and why it should be better...
    GearHeaded likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Obs,

I have been on 1.8IU GH for quite some time and feel very good on that. That said, I doubt that level would suit your goals but the "how I feel" benefits have been tremendous! Maybe once your off this cycle and looking to normalize what you are doing it would suit you.

~t
    Obs likes this.

no its NOT the same comparison at all and its far from a silly statement.. do some research brother. your body has anti bodies to exogenous HGH. some people more then other people . some guys can take 6iu of Pharma HGH and it not do shit for them because their immune system attacks it and destroys it, while other guys run 6iu and do great on it. the reason endogenous HGH is 'stronger' then exogenous HGH is because its more bio available and is not going to have anti bodies or be attacked by the immune system
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    The peptides make you produce endogenous growth hormone which supposedly acts better than exogenously administered - problem with this is I haven't found any scientific data on where, how and why it should be better...
    endogenous HGH is better because its 100% bio available .. exogenous HGH is not. in fact there are complete 'non responders' to exogenous HGH because their immune systems destroys it or they build up a ton on anti bodies against it.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Obs,

I have been on 1.8IU GH for quite some time and feel very good on that. That said, I doubt that level would suit your goals but the "how I feel" benefits have been tremendous! Maybe once your off this cycle and looking to normalize what you are doing it would suit you.

~t
    I think I may be able to do 3iu and I hear guys say wonderful things about it at that dose. I just cant imagine spending 5k on a compound that may or may not work well for me.

Feeling good is important.
    Hard to do anything feeling terrible.

On a side note I didnt inject yesterday or take adrol and I woke up hoarse but feel better than yesterday.

no its NOT the same comparison at all and its far from a silly statement.. do some research brother. your body has anti bodies to exogenous HGH. some people more then other people . some guys can take 6iu of Pharma HGH and it not do shit for them because their immune system attacks it and destroys it, while other guys run 6iu and do great on it. the reason endogenous HGH is 'stronger' then exogenous HGH is because its more bio available and is not going to have anti bodies or be attacked by the immune system
    Ive not looked into it at all since im a fresh 19 yrs old lol. Gh isnt something im going to mess with... even the things like mk677.

Big bbers have been using exogenous gh with success for years. If mk or other peptides were better they would be sweeping the top bbers and monsters that walk the streets.

My glimpse into these freaks and what they say is all im basing my statement on so i might very well be wrong. But at this moment if i were to run gh i would very much go for pinning hgh rather than fannying about with peptides.

I know quester uses it with success dor hrt so it has merrits but its not something i can see myself playing with.

Ive not looked into it at all since im a fresh 19 yrs old lol. Gh isnt something im going to mess with... even the things like mk677.

Big bbers have been using exogenous gh with success for years. If mk or other peptides were better they would be sweeping the top bbers and monsters that walk the streets.

My glimpse into these freaks and what they say is all im basing my statement on so i might very well be wrong. But at this moment if i were to run gh i would very much go for pinning hgh rather than fannying about with peptides.

I know quester uses it with success dor hrt so it has merrits but its not something i can see myself playing with.
    I hear what your saying..

I'll just add this. I've been using HGH (at one point Pharma grade prescribed by a doctor) for 7 or so years. and I can tell you this. taking 2-4iu of HGH makes me feel a certain way. and taking in 25mg of MK677 stacked with GHRP makes me feel that exact same way (in fact I get even more carpal tunnel and higher blood sugars on the peptides then the HGH, ie., at the times I've ran peptides solo)

when you go to do HGH and your looking at the $1000s of dollars you'll need to spend, and then you look at the peptides and the couple hundred dollars is all, then perhaps you'll change your opinion.

for me personally . I do both. running the peptides increases my blood serum levels of HGH , I then inject 4iu per day of exogenous HGH on top of that to amplify my levels even more. so its like I'm running 6-8iu

oh and btw, high level big body builders do use MK and peptides. of course if you got big bucks you can just keep it simple and run more HGH and not bother with them, but a lot of these guys can't afford to do that
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-15-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Ive not looked into it at all since im a fresh 19 yrs old lol. Gh isnt something im going to mess with... even the things like mk677. .
    on a side note. me personally if I could go back and do it over again, HGH is probably the one thing that I would have started at about 19 or 20, and then put AAS use off until about age 24. The reason for this is that I would get a good 4+ years of HGH use before using the Anabolics, and what this would do would have given me a whole shit ton of satttelite cell proliferation, hyperplasia, etc.. then when I got on the gear I would have blown up 3 times as big as I would have otherwise.

instead I shot gear at age 17 . big mistake.. oh well that was 23+ years ago.

endogenous HGH is better because its 100% bio available .. exogenous HGH is not. in fact there are complete 'non responders' to exogenous HGH because their immune systems destroys it or they build up a ton on anti bodies against it.
    True https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23612536
    Wouldn't the same happen with endogenous GH though? Why not?

Obs
    I think I may be able to do 3iu and I hear guys say wonderful things about it at that dose. I just cant imagine spending 5k on a compound that may or may not work well for me.

Feeling good is important.
    Hard to do anything feeling terrible.

On a side note I didnt inject yesterday or take adrol and I woke up hoarse but feel better than yesterday.
    Also, I am beginning to question the cleanliness of this gear.
    I have huge knots everywhere I inject and I had to pressure the board admins to make the source send the gear as they promised.

This source has lied and fucked around 3 out of five guys running logs for them. The whole thing is a shit show now and it is being debated what will be done with them.

Other possibility is my body is rejecting dirty gear.
    This ain't my first rodeo and my muscles flare up pretty bad to this gear. Could be a toxicity issue.

I have other gear coming and other gear stashed.

I do not endorse this source to anyone and this is prcisely why I do my homework and test it myself before I recommend a source.

Thank God my go to guys opened back up. Gonna switch to their gear and I may have ten vials of shit going in the trash.

I will never use an international source again.

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    on a side note. me personally if I could go back and do it over again, HGH is probably the one thing that I would have started at about 19 or 20, and then put AAS use off until about age 24. The reason for this is that I would get a good 4+ years of HGH use before using the Anabolics, and what this would do would have given me a whole shit ton of satttelite cell proliferation, hyperplasia, etc.. then when I got on the gear I would have blown up 3 times as big as I would have otherwise.

instead I shot gear at age 17 . big mistake.. oh well that was 23+ years ago.
    lets say i would consider doing that because it sounds very intersting, how much would it cost every month for the hgh.. i live in Kosovo, Europe so prices probably differ a little

Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    lets say i would consider doing that because it sounds very intersting, how much would it cost every month for the hgh.. i live in Kosovo, Europe so prices probably differ a little
    you can get some budget friendly HGH for $2 per IU . if you run 4iu per day then thats $8 a day, or $240 per month. You'll want to run it for a minimum of 8 months.

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Also, I am beginning to question the cleanliness of this gear.
    I have huge knots everywhere I inject and I had to pressure the board admins to make the source send the gear as they promised.

This source has lied and fucked around 3 out of five guys running logs for them. The whole thing is a shit show now and it is being debated what will be done with them.

Other possibility is my body is rejecting dirty gear.
    This ain't my first rodeo and my muscles flare up pretty bad to this gear. Could be a toxicity issue.

I have other gear coming and other gear stashed.

I do not endorse this source to anyone and this is prcisely why I do my homework and test it myself before I recommend a source.

Thank God my go to guys opened back up. Gonna switch to their gear and I may have ten vials of shit going in the trash.

I will never use an international source again.
    Where Im from the law was simple .. steroids could been bought without a prescription at any pharmacy test,tren ,deca lol i guess just like in thailand, but these fuckos starting to change the law lately ..

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go away newb.
    Learn to read. You stirred the shit and got what you asked. I have probably had more conversations with eduke than you have posts here. You stuck your foot in your mouth. Accept it and move on.
    Thank you for your twenty post contribution.
    Lol, don’t cry I think the steroids gave you some rage. But don’t be scared, its gonna be fine.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    Where Im from the law was simple .. steroids could been bought without a prescription at any pharmacy test,tren,deca lol i guess just like in thailand, but these fuckos starting to change the law lately ..
    Must be nice.
    In the US anything that works for its purpose cannot be purchased without a prescription because that would circumvent the government and 500 bureaus put in place to collect revenue.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Lol, don’t cry I think the steroids gave you some rage. But don’t be scared, its gonna be fine.
    Jesus dude, why don't you STFU. Obs and GH are two of the most knowledgeable guys here. Instead of running your mouth. Read and you might learn something.
    Last edited by RoxRunner; 04-15-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    Jesus dude, why don't you STFU. Obs and GH are two of the most knowledgeabl guys here. Instead of running your mouth. Read and you might learn something.
    Im not knowledgable anything close to gh or a lot of guys here. Thanks though.
    Just ignoring him now.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxRunner View Post
    Jesus dude, why don't you STFU. Obs and GH are two of the most knowledgeable guys here. Instead of running your mouth. Read and you might learn something.
    I respect GH a lot and I have no problem with him. I only have problem with high school bully kinda people and they make me laugh when they humiliate themselves with disrespect and unneccessary anger. And you are the last one who can tell me what to do. Go mind your own business.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    If GH told me,the world was flat,i wouldn't argue,and i don't light the touchpaper under Obs,cos i don't want him
    coming to the UK to put a grenade through my letterbox lol!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    If GH told me,the world was flat,i wouldn't argue,and i don't light the touchpaper under Obs,cos i don't want him
    Dont be a sheep. Always question

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    I am pussycat.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I respect GH a lot and I have no problem with him. I only have problem with high school bully kinda people and they make me laugh when they humiliate themselves with disrespect and unneccessary anger. And you are the last one who can tell me what to do. Go mind your own business.
    You misunderstood something I said to a member here and now you are just being an annoying little twat and wont let it go.

Go eat several packages of dicks.
    Couchlockd likes this.

Obs
    Dont be a sheep. Always question
    Gh would say the same.
    He wasnt being literal though.

Eveeyone is like that big blue fucker on guardians of the galaxy.

"Do not call me princess"

Need enemas or xanax or somethin
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I am pussycat.
    You got half the word right.

Sorry couldn’t resist.
    charger69 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You got half the word right.

Sorry couldn’t resist.
    Isnt it the snowflakes that cant handle other people opinions on politics cape?

I deserve it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Isnt it the snowflakes that cant handle other people opinions on politics cape?

I deserve it.
    You made it easy. And deserve it a little bit.
    Obs likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    will hexorelin cause "hgh gut"?

Will it make your organs grow like injecting actual growth hormone does?

If you include mk677 you might have a chance. The mk677 releases over a long period of time. The ghrp/ghrh combo only causes short but large spikes then tapers quickly, leaving the gh to do its thing. I was runnin hex, cjc no dac, and ghrp6 for about a month. Never used mk677. You can use cjc w dac which has a much longer half life, but they say you have to cycle it to avoid desensitation.

You can definitely tell immediately if you have legit stuff on first injection. I got about another month supply was thinkin bout gettin into soon
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    will hexorelin cause "hgh gut"?

Will it make your organs grow like injecting actual growth hormone does?
    its not as likely as your not going to get any where near the GH pulse that is = to 10+ iu of HGH that a lot of the guys are doing. plus with Hex you desensitize to it after about 4 weeks so you got to cycle it 1 month on 1 month off then back on. and doing that will def help prevent any unnecessary growth.

as for "gh gut" . its not necessarily organ growth that causes this (thats why its reversible). People forget that your guts are made up of a lot of muscle (called 'smooth muscle').. when your pounding 8000+ calories a day like a lot of these guys do, and you got super high IGF levels from all the AAS and HGH, these smooth muscles of the intestines are doing a ton of work, and like most muscles that are put under a stress like that they end up growing.

and its reversible just like most muscle gain is reversible.. just stop the drugs and putting that muscle under a ton of work load and it shrinks back down to a certain degree

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information