Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Some AI advise please

Painjunky is offline Junior Member

Some AI advise please

So just finished week 6 of a 14 week test c cylce at 200mg total per week.
    I know its a low dose but my goals are different. Wont be able to do mid cycle bloodwork for a few more days. Ive had sensitive nips since about week three. Not really gyno prone and Ive got very little bf. I, Just chocked it up to hormones, but now Ive started to feel pea size bumps behind them and the sensitivity hasnt gone away. I have pharma arimidex on hand but was trying to wait for blood results to come in before taking. Was thinking about starting 1/4 eod but i ve got an endurance event this weekend and I dont want to accidently crash my estrogen before then. Any advise ? Will a small dose of adex help or hinder? Or pointless before then?
    Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    forget the Adex . pick up some Nolva and run 20mg per day for the first week until the bump subsides, then drop it down to a 10mg per day maintenance dose the rest of your cycle

its doubtful that only 200 mg of Test in only 6 weeks would have given your super high blood levels of estrogen. you simply have estrogen effecting you at the receptor sites in the breast tissue. thats why you need the Nolva (which is a SERM and works at the receptor site itself)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 04-12-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    wrecks72 likes this.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Have nolva on hand, will start now. Fwiw . I agree about the low dose alone not raising levels but Ive been taking 500iu/week of pregnyl since day one too so that had me second guessing.
    Will follow your protocal thanks .

Thread Information