Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577

Thread: First time injection , similar to peptides

topfunyyz is offline New Member

First time injection , similar to peptides

I have been using peptides for a while and get a bit of results. I am thinking of trying injectables anabolic steroid .
    Always afraid of needles even when I am doing peptides. Here are some of the questions that I have.

1. Is steroid injection similar to peptide injection in the sense it's intramuscular and you can inject in your glutes.

2. Can I use a higher gauge needle (thinner) for the injection? I always have problem administering the injection
    as the skin of my glutes is rather thick and it takes quite a bit of force to pierce the surface of the skin into
    the muscle?

Thanks

I would suggest for you to make sure to do your homework and make sure you fully understand what you are getting into with anabolics before use. It is a while different ball game than with peptides.

Having said that, yes steroids are injected intramuscular. I know alot of peptides are subcutaneous. But an easy example of how to- you use a syringe with detachable needle- use an 18ga to draw your compound into the syringe, then switch the needle and use say a 25ga- 1 1/2" to inject into your glute muscle. Thats a basic example. There are different injection sites, that you can use different length needles, but thats one example.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What danny said, regarding thinner needles, this will depend on your gear. Some gear has high viscosity (it is thicker) which makes it difficult to go through thin needles. As an example my nebido takes forever to go through a 25g, it takes me over a minute per ml. My test E goes equally slow with a 31g... but goes right through 25g.

Read the stickies too, this is a great first cycle protocol with all the info you need: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information