• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Tren fisrt time!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Tren fisrt time!

Hallo Guys,
    in less than 2 months I will start my lean mass cycle like this:

1-10 Test E 750 mg/week (3 inj x 250 mg)
    1-8 Tren A 300 mg/week (3 inj x 100 mg)
    3-12 Hcg 500 ui/week
    a.dex and cabaser on hand
    main goal: + 22 pounds minimum losing a bit of fat

I've done 6 cycles in the past, 4 including Deca .
    This is the first time I use Tren ... I'm very excited...
    Any advice? What can I expect? are there any special tricks to follow with Tren?
    Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    are there any special tricks to follow with Tren?
    yep. always run Masteon when running 19 nors like Tren . You'll put on more muscle, and limit the negative side effects that come with Tren. It has a strong affinity to SHBG and will therefore free up more Test for muscle building, it also will blunt prolactin receptors. it will make everything just work better.. guys that have deca or tren dick , if they run Mast that solves the issue. guys that break out with bad acne on nandrolones, if they take Mast it helps the issue. lots of benefits to be had

ok guys I sound like a broken record - I'm telling everyone in nearly every post to run Masteon, wtf
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    A goal of at least 22lbs gained and some fat lost so a ‘net’ gain of close to 30lbs?
    GearHeaded likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    A goal of at least 22lbs gained and some fat lost so a ‘net’ gain of close to 30lbs?
    guys think they are going to take tren and are going to suddenly blow up thinking tren is some sort of magical mythical wonder drug that adds 200 pounds to cattle over night.. but lots of guys take it and end up losing weight (trens a great cutter).
    bulking on Tren requires a few 'tricks', its not magic by any means

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    guys think they are going to take tren and are going to suddenly blow up thinking tren is some sort of magical mythical wonder drug that adds 200 pounds to cattle over night.. but lots of guys take it and end up losing weight (trens a great cutter).
    Tell me about it. It cuts so many people’s appetite down that they simply can’t eat enough to gain. It is a great great animal but I’d only take it again if I was competing. Probably!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yep. always run Masteon when running 19 nors like Tren . You'll put on more muscle, and limit the negative side effects that come with Tren. It has a strong affinity to SHBG and will therefore free up more Test for muscle building, it also will blunt prolactin receptors. it will make everything just work better.. guys that have deca or tren dick , if they run Mast that solves the issue. guys that break out with bad acne on nandrolones, if they take Mast it helps the issue. lots of benefits to be had

ok guys I sound like a broken record - I'm telling everyone in nearly every post to run Masteon, wtf

Always interesting your advice ...
    well ... I think about it ... I've always been curious about masteron ... it would be the first time I do it ... dosages?
    I think also I will not take orals this time..

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    maybe 30 pounds is too much ... 22 pounds overall would be ok !!

Hey Gear, I remember you advised me the first 4 weeks of cutting and then 6 bulking, but I think I will do all 10 weeks bulking to maximize the gains (I'm eating very clean now so I'll get pretty clean in 2 months and start cycle very lean).. and I would not take orals for this tour!! can it affect the gains a lot this ij your opinion? I hope no!

Always interesting your advice ...
    well ... I think about it ... I've always been curious about masteron ... it would be the first time I do it ... dosages?
    I think also I will not take orals this time..
    400-600mg is what you'll want to run. going with the E ester is fine . some guys think they need Mast prop with tren ace, but the enathate ester is higher dosed and works just as well

if you add the Mast in there you can get by lowering your Test down to 500mg per week

Hey Gear, I remember you advised me the first 4 weeks of cutting and then 6 bulking, but I think I will do all 10 weeks bulking to maximize the gains (I'm eating very clean now so I'll get pretty clean in 2 months and start cycle very lean).. and I would not take orals for this tour!! can it affect the gains a lot this ij your opinion? I hope no!
    if your insulin sensitivity is still good and your not putting on fat and your utilizing your carbs well for muscle glycogen then you don't need to bother with a mini cut.. just keep growing muscle. 10 weeks should be fine. again you'll know when you need to do a mini cut, your body will just stop responding to anything you do, it will not grow, it will be hard to get a pump, your cals will then start going to body fat instead of muscle glycogen.
    when that happens simply do a 4 weeks or so mini cut with low or no carbs.

400-600mg is what you'll want to run. going with the E ester is fine . some guys think they need Mast prop with tren ace, but the enathate ester is higher dosed and works just as well
    Ok , good. Eventually I reduce Test E to 500 mg/week..

if your insulin sensitivity is still good and your not putting on fat and your utilizing your carbs well for muscle glycogen then you don't need to bother with a mini cut.. just keep growing muscle. 10 weeks should be fine. again you'll know when you need to do a mini cut, your body will just stop responding to anything you do, it will not grow, it will be hard to get a pump, your cals will then start going to body fat instead of muscle glycogen.
    when that happens simply do a 4 weeks or so mini cut with low or no carbs.
    Exactly, right now I see myself very well ... I'm cycling carbs "fluctuating" in the week now...moderate quantity at every meal (not pre night) .. I do 1-2 small downloads a week (on cardio days) while I hold them a little higher when I do the work out with hard weights...
    in the morning in the mirror they are dry and well pumped at the same time ... good pumping in the gym ...
    later in time, as you say, I will do mini cut if I need ..

If you are looking to bulk that much, why not keeo.it simple and run test-deca or test-npp. You can add the mast in on top if you want to work with it, also help with some of the sides. But why jump on a pile of tren if you want to add size. 400mg or maybe 500 mg of deca, if you can control it, good eating, you will easily put on the weight you are looking for.

You are saying you want to bulk for a while then maybe cut later, what easier way. As long as your macros look good, you will have an easier time putting on size that way than trying to manipulate tren to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    If you are looking to bulk that much, why not keeo.it simple and run test-deca or test-npp. You can add the mast in on top if you want to work with it, also help with some of the sides. But why jump on a pile of tren if you want to add size. 400mg or maybe 500 mg of deca, if you can control it, good eating, you will easily put on the weight you are looking for.

You are saying you want to bulk for a while then maybe cut later, what easier way. As long as your macros look good, you will have an easier time putting on size that way than trying to manipulate tren to do it.
    I partially agree with you... as I wrote in the first post, I have done in the past 6 bulking with only Test - Deca - Dbol .. nothing else ... last winter I got Deca at 600 mg/week with Sust 750 mg/week ,Dbol 40 mg/week... I simply think it's just time to try Tren to give a good positive boost to gains ..nothing prevents me in the next Bulking to take Test and Deca again ...but at this point I find it's positive to alternate with Tren..
    GearHeaded likes this.

..but at this point I find it's positive to alternate with Tren..
    spot on . alternating/rotating compounds throughout the year is the way to do it to illicit new growth

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member

lmfao i laughed hard

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Enjoy your run first time with TREN is always the best.

Beware coming off sometimes is tougher than the sides of being on.

spot on . alternating/rotating compounds throughout the year is the way to do it to illicit new growth
    well said!

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Enjoy your run first time with TREN is always the best.

Beware coming off sometimes is tougher than the sides of being on.
    Sure... thanks!

Thread Information