Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lemonada8
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: What Causes Gynecomastia and How to Get Rid of It!

AllexCord is offline Banned

What Causes Gynecomastia and How to Get Rid of It!

Gynecomastia is simply the enlargement of breast tissue in males, caused primarily by an imbalance of the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen. Whenever oestrogen levels are higher than testosterone levels in the male body, it’s incredibly common for a soft, rubbery mass to grow in the breast area, just underneath the nipple.

What Causes Gynecomastia?

Besides the hormonal imbalance that is common in newborns and pubescent males, there are several other factors that can lead to the development of gynecomastia.

Certain medications that target your thyroid or other hormone receptors in the body can disrupt the natural balance between the two opposite sex hormones. Anabolic steroids are also known to cause gynecomastia if effective post-cycle therapy is not used.

Finally, a poor diet, drugs, and alcohol abuse can also lead to the development of gynecomastia.

How to Get Rid of Gynecomastia

The first step to improving your gynecomastia naturally is to clean up your diet and increase exercise. Doing both of these will not only help you lose any additional weight you may be carrying, but will also help your body to thrive, and your hormone levels to return to normal.

For more severe cases, there is an option to have the mass removed surgically. Surgery is a fast and proven way to get rid of gynecomastia, but it’s not cheap and does not tackle the root cause of the issue.

The best option is to improve your lifestyle, lose weight and start to research and avoid oestrogen rich foods, while increasing your consumption of testosterone boosting foods.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ???????????????????????

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    ???????????????????????
    While this is good basic info... gyno induced by AAS is a totally different issue and usually requires medication and is discussed in a sticky somewhere...

I am unsure why you posted this... but thanks anyways
    marcus300 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Cute post
    hollowedzeus and marcus300 like this.

AllexCord is offline Banned

Ways to Get Rid of Gynecomastia

Besides from the hormonal imbalance that is common in newborns and pubescent males, there are several other factors that can lead to the development of gynecomastia .

Certain medications that target your thyroid or other hormone receptors in the body can disrupt the natural balance between the two opposite sex hormones. Anabolic steroids are also known to cause gynecomastia if effective post-cycle therapy is not used.

Finally, a poor diet, drugs and alcohol abuse can also lead to the development of gynecomastia.

The first step to improving your gynecomastia naturally is to clean up your diet and increase exercise. Doing both of these will not only help you lose any additional weight you may be carrying, but will also help your body to thrive, and your hormone levels to return to normal.

For more severe cases, there is an option to have the mass removed surgically. Surgery is a fast and proven way to get rid of gynecomastia, but it’s not cheap and does not tackle the root cause of the issue.

The best option is to improve your lifestyle, lose weight and start to research and avoid oestrogen rich foods, while increasing your consumption of testosterone boosting foods.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Allex, since you already had a thread going on basically the same topic, I merged the two threads.
    marcus300 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

cody199477 is offline New Member
    Raloxifene can reverse gyno, will help more than anything that’s posted in this thread. Studies on it to back up how efficient it is

Thread Information