Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Bluesguitar87
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Sus250 10wk safety concerns

Bluesguitar87 is offline New Member

Sus250 10wk safety concerns

My main thing is to stay safe and healthy. I've been working out off and on for 15yrs. I'm 31yrs old. 200lbs 13%bf 5'11". I just started my 2nd ever cycle. Test level Pre cycle 475. All my other levels are good. I will be doing 350mg wk sustanon for 10wks. Starting with .5mg arimidex eod. Will be looking for signs of increased estrogen. I've got my hcg . Planing on using clomid only(no Nolvadex ) for PCT. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks
    Bluesguitar87

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    DO NOT automatically start taking that much armidex from day one !!!!!!!! I wouldn't take that much when I'm taking 2000 mg of test a week plus Dbol .

with that low a dose of test you probably won't even need an AI , let alone a shit ton of a very potent AI like arimidex . thats nuts brother. who instructed you to take that much on such a small dose of test?

whats going to happen is your Test levels are going to start rising and your E levels start falling at the same time. thats going result in a hormonal nightmare.. no libido, no energy, no strength, feeling like shit ,, and your going to blame it on the cycle or the test when in reality its the shit ton of AI Fin'g your hormones up

A half a milligram of arimidex every other day is high dosage? Maybe I need to take a step back. What would you recommend? Thanks for the quick reply

Also you asked where got the idea to use that dosage of arimidex . Ive watched videos and read articles suggesting this dosage. Actually I've read articles suggesting taking more than a half mil eod

a half an arimidex is NOT a huge dosage if your prepping for a show and needing to get dry as hell and crash your estrogen.. but for a basic little sustanon cycle to build a little muscle its not ideal.

and on a side note - yes I've watched videos too and read articles (actually have written articles).. but I've done it for decades and have 100s of cyles under my belt and under the belts of clients of mine.
    just saying , doing research is a good thing. some knowledge comes from watching on the side lines and some knowledge comes from being in the trenches for years.

why don't you start your cycle. hold onto your Arimdex (which is great tool to have) and then get blood work 5 weeks from now and see if you even need it , or how much you may need. no point in taking a strong cancer drug with harsh sides just cause you seen someone on a you tube video tell you to take it
    Bluesguitar87 likes this.

Absolutely man. There's no substition for years of personal experience and lessons learned. That's why I'm here. To humbly draw on your knowledge and the knowledge of the other brothers and sisters that have already put in the work. I'll take your advice and hold off on the AI. I'm not wild about telling my doctor I'm taking taking steroids . How can I get my levels checked without going to the Dr?
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesguitar87 View Post
    Absolutely man. There's no substition for years of personal experience and lessons learned. That's why I'm here. To humbly draw on your knowledge and the knowledge of the other brothers and sisters that have already put in the work. I'll take your advice and hold off on the AI. I'm not wild about telling my doctor I'm taking taking steroids. How can I get my levels checked without going to the Dr?
    check out PrivateMDLabs. com.. you can have private blood work done and they will email you the results. feel free to jump back on here with your results and we will be happy to help you out with the readings.

Alright I'm looking at this site. Which service do I want?

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Get the test that has the sensitive e2 included. Maybe some one else can better explain the choice.

My blood work. Libido crashed and I got a gyno flare up around week 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sus250 10wk safety concerns-screenshot_20180624-034631.jpg  

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    My blood work. Libido crashed and I got a gyno flare up around week 5
    I totally disagree with gearheaded on ai. He's the one in a hundred that doesn't need one. I feel like garbage with high estrogen

It didn't go so hot for me that's for sure. I've been taking liquid letro for the past week. Working my way up to 2.5mgED. I hear people saying use raloxifene or use Nolvadex or use letrozole . Not sure who to listen to. Already started the letrozole. There seemed to be a general consensus that it works for gyno reversal. Albeit with some shitty ass sides. I've already went down that road now So I'm staying the course I reckon. I feel 100% right now. I'm guessing my e2 is back in range at this point probably nose diving. Fun stuff!

My main thing is to stay safe and healthy. I've been working out off and on for 15yrs. I'm 31yrs old. 200lbs 13%bf 5'11". I just started my 2nd ever cycle. Test level Pre cycle 475. All my other levels are good. I will be doing 350mg wk sustanon for 10wks. Starting with .5mg arimidex eod. Will be looking for signs of increased estrogen. I've got my hcg . Planing on using clomid only(no Nolvadex ) for PCT. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks
    Bluesguitar87
    There isn't that much short ester in Sus250 so I treat it like a long ester and run it for 12 weeks. Pin twice a week. As for the Adex, I would start it on week 3 @ .25mg/eod. Get your mid-cycle blood work on week 5 or 6 and see if you need to adjust your Adex.
    mxgregg and Bluesguitar87 like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    A half a milligram of arimidex every other day is high dosage? Maybe I need to take a step back. What would you recommend? Thanks for the quick reply
    We all differ but on my largest cycles I only use 1/2mg of ARIMIDEX twice per week, MON and THUR
    I've been saying it for along time that guys are taking too high of dosages of AI's that just aren't needed
    and can even lead to side effects from crushing your E2 levels.

Thread Information