Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gio2012

Thread: D-Bol before the end of test only cycle????

gio2012 is offline New Member

D-Bol before the end of test only cycle????

I am currently in week 8 for my first ever test cycle. I am following Austinite's sticky step by step (500 mg test e/week, HCG 2/week, arim eod, also have Clomid and nolva in hand for PCT). It has been great so far. Feeling great and no problems at all. I have gained about 13 pounds of solid muscle since I started. However, I put my hands on some free d-bol (100 X 10 mg pills) and I don't want to give it away or let it go to waster since I am not doing a second cycle. I know it will be better to start it at the beginning of the cycle but it is too late now. What do you guys suggest? Can I go on it for two-three weeks maybe before I finish my cycle or is that a bad idea. If yes, should I combine it with anything or the same planned PCT (Clomid and nolva) will do. Also what doses should I be taking? Thanks.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Careless young me would just throw it on to the back end of the cycle for the last 4 weeks or so, highest dose I could for however much I had. Time it to end day before pct. Dbol leaves the system quick.

Now that I'm older and more experienced my advice is... save it. You're loving the test, getting good results, and you want to see what happens as you finish out the cycle; how your body reacts. This is not the time to throw a monkey wrench in and start playing with your ai to compensate for the dbol and omg maybe other sides and all that bleh. Nothing in this world is free, not even the free stuff.

Not doing a second cycle. LOL good one. See you soon. We'll help advise you on your upcoming dbol/test cycle after you've had a rest period.

gio2012 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice brother. I am going to pass on dbol , just needed someone to confirm it for me. As for a second cycle, i will not be doing one for sure though. It is not because I don't want to but because my job requires a lots of travel and i am rarely home. I was able to do my first cycle because i had a break from travelling for a few months but i will be back on travel in a few weeks.
    Ernst likes this.

Thread Information