Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

Cruise for a certain time due to work

Hello

Powerlifter (deadlift 230, bench 140, squat , 190)

Cycle history:
    10w test cyp 500mg
    10w test cyp 500mg dbo 50mg(added tren to the end)
    6w low dose test and tren(300-300)
    Running now - 10w test 600mg deca 300 winstrol 20mg

My question:
    I am working two jobs at the same time. 1 is night shift and the other is mid day. I can get around 5 hours of sleep every day and also make it to workout well.

So far evertthing is good.
    What I wanted to know is that due to the schedule that I have I wanted to jump to a trt dose after the 10w cycle of just test around 200mg per week for another 10w or till sept around and then get out do a pct and keep on without gear for a while. Is it something viable to do in order to keep gains and energy levels also mentality to work like that?

What I really care for is fertility and libido after cycle. So far never had a problem but i do not know if i do that jump to trt for a while if it will make things harder than just do my pct. Has anyone had experience with that (hcg aromasin clomid nolvadex all in hand and also prami)

Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    to put it in perspective, it really does not matter if your on a heavy cycle of 2000 mg a week of test, or a TRT of 200 mg a week of test. Both will pretty much equally shut you down. so just imagine, in regards to your HPTA, by doing what your thinking is no different then just staying on cycle for that long. and yes it will negatively effect your HPTA and fertility.

having said that.. its definitely possible to recover from that. the HPTA is a lot more stout then a lot of guys give it credit for. utilizing HCG and SERMS is going to be beneficial to you compared to not using them

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    to put it in perspective, it really does not matter if your on a heavy cycle of 2000 mg a week of test, or a TRT of 200 mg a week of test. Both will pretty much equally shut you down. so just imagine, in regards to your HPTA, by doing what your thinking is no different then just staying on cycle for that long. and yes it will negatively effect your HPTA and fertility.

having said that.. its definitely possible to recover from that. the HPTA is a lot more stout then a lot of guys give it credit for. utilizing HCG and SERMS is going to be beneficial to you compared to not using them

Thank you for your answer.Indeed that was something that eas bugging me and you just answered it.not thinking That i want to risk anything for just more energy. My plan was to end my cycle keep up with low dose of test and jab some hcg in the half of the cycle to freshen up a little my boys and after that just jump to a good 4 week pct plan.I am not using hcg all the time but mostly when I can feel shrinkage or close to the end of my cycle.I did it st first for the whole cycle(500iu per week) but i am pussying out being afraid the densensitation it can do

Thread Information