Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Advice/thoughts on my next cycle

rvannjr is offline New Member

Advice/thoughts on my next cycle

First off, thank you for taking the time to read this and reply.

I'm a 39 year old male 5'9 195lbs whos trained off and on for 15 years or so (more off than on) but have been pretty consistent over the last four years although I do lag a little bit during winter months. I've ran several cycles nothing to big or crazy. Last successful cycle was test cyp at about 400mg a week along with tren ace at about 100mg a week. Currently I'm running trestolone ace or "meant" orally at 25mg a day along with .5mg a day of arimidex but my energy has been garbage which has caused my workouts to suffer. I think I figured out that I crashed my estrogen so two days ago I've stopped the arimidex and are already feeling better. I have two more weeks of the Meant then I'm pretty sure I'm going to run the sample cycle from this website either the Intermediate #1 or #2. I'm looking for a lean bulk and my diet will be on point during the cycle. Does anyone have any advice on a good cycle?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yet another example of an AI causing more problems then the actual steroid itself. I've said it time and time again, AI's cause more problems and side effects then most the steroids do.

if your looking to lean bulk, then I'd run something like this
    200mg test
    600mg mast
    50mg tbol per day

or
    200mg test
    800mg eq

or
    100mg test
    350mg NPP
    400mg mast

neither of these stacks is going to require much if any AI use.
    rvannjr likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Blood work tells all .5 is really a lot most guys run .25 and blood work lets them know if it needs to be changed.
    rvannjr likes this.

Thank you for the reply and yes I agree with AI causing problems, only reason I took it was because I was told and also read a lot about how Meant aromatizes really bad. I have a few questions about you reply if you don't mind. 1st I noticed you didn't suggest Tren in any of your cycles. Why? Also I don't know what tbol or npp is/are?

I replied to you but I think I did it wrong, its at the bottom.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by rvannjr View Post
    Thank you for the reply and yes I agree with AI causing problems, only reason I took it was because I was told and also read a lot about how Meant aromatizes really bad. I have a few questions about you reply if you don't mind. 1st I noticed you didn't suggest Tren in any of your cycles. Why? Also I don't know what tbol or npp is/are?
    yes MENT does aromatize a lot. but thats part of its benefits (as long as your not E sensitive). The elevated estrogen is going to help you build muscle, increase satttelite cell proliferation, enhance blood flow, and increase IGF production. those are all good things for putting on muscle. so taking a drug, like arimidex , at too high a dosage that will shut down estrogen is not a good thing, it takes away the whole point and reason to run MENT to begin with.

I did not include Tren in any cycle recommendation cause you mentioned lean 'bulking'. Tren is not the best bulker, its a great cutter for sure. however yes you can bulk with Tren, you just have to use it with a highly estrgeonic compound (being tren is so dry and not estrgeonic at all) to help you grow. Tren + anadrol , or Tren + dbol . also why tren is difficult to bulk on is because its very calorie demanding and stimulating of the CNS, which can easily put you in a calorie deficit

fyi - when cattle are injected with Tren to bulk them up, they are injected with a crap ton of estrogen at the same time (as thats the combo for growth, not tren by itself)
    OhGeez and rvannjr like this.

Again thanx for the reply and great info. Now back to your suggestions, I'm not familiar with NPP or tbol?

Thread Information