• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Maniac17
  • 1 Post By Maniac17

Thread: First cycle Test Prop and Turinabol 8 weeks, competition prep

Maniac17 is offline New Member

First cycle Test Prop and Turinabol 8 weeks, competition prep

Hello everybody!

I am 27 years old, I trained naturally for 7 years now and have very good results.

I am 5'10 weighing 191lbs, body fat around 9%, I am 4 weeks into my cutting diet now and preparing for first competition.

My diet currently consist of 28 ounces of chicken breast, 8.8 ounces of rice and 5.2 ounces of pasta a day, 2500kcal, that's it, vitamins and minerals taken through tablets. The numbers in ounces are so specific because I converted it from "kg" and "g", due to being from Europe.

I will start an 8 week cycle of Test Prop (probably around 80mg eod, and Turinabol 40-50mg ed for 6 weeks.

My question is, can I expect any lean muscle gain from this cycle despite being in caloric deficit, as well as do I need a liver protection during cycle or just after its done? Is Aromasin also neccesary during cycle due to such a low dose of Test?

For my pct I will start with Clomid and/or Nolva 3 days after last injection.

I hope you answer my questions and advise if anything needs to be added or changed, thank you.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac17 View Post
    Hello everybody!

I am 27 years old, I trained naturally for 7 years now and have very good results.

I am 5'10 weighing 191lbs, body fat around 9%, I am 4 weeks into my cutting diet now and preparing for first competition.

My diet currently consist of 28 ounces of chicken breast, 8.8 ounces of rice and 5.2 ounces of pasta a day, 2500kcal, that's it, vitamins and minerals taken through tablets. The numbers in ounces are so specific because I converted it from "kg" and "g", due to being from Europe.

I will start an 8 week cycle of Test Prop (probably around 80mg eod, and Turinabol 40-50mg ed for 6 weeks.

My question is, can I expect any lean muscle gain from this cycle despite being in caloric deficit, as well as do I need a liver protection during cycle or just after its done? Is Aromasin also neccesary during cycle due to such a low dose of Test?

I hope you answer my questions and advise if anything needs to be added or changed, thank you.
    Hi mate,

Firstly good job on training natural for 7 years. Good stats for your height as well...

In terms of gaining lean mass, this is person dependant. From a calorie perspective its unlikely with the small amount of hormones your using, but then again if you react well, diet/training is on point then there is no reason for you not to gain a small amount of mass during this cut, at least at the start of the cut anyway. as your calories decrease through the cut you'll be less and less likely to gain anything... genetics play a part also.

The test and tbol will most definitely help you in maintaining size during your cut, if your genetically gifted gaining lean mass with this cycle during a deficit is more likely.. Theres a lot of factors that play a part in this scenario, as i said its very much so person dependant.

Is this your first show, if it isn't and you have put your body through this before you'll have a better gauge as to whether you'll gain or loose any size... Me personally, i would find it hard to gain size on a cut, I know i could gain some with drugs but otherwise I shrivel up like an old lady.

Also clomid & nolva is recommended.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-19-2018 at 08:22 AM.
    Maniac17 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm not a fan of AI's and generally don't recommend them. but your going into contest prep, of course your going to want to run an AI. and not some weak ass AI like Aromasin , you'll want Arimidex or Letro. Also, you'd be way better off with something like Winstrol rather then T-bol. Winstrol is way better at hardening you up, T-bol is more of a slow steady builder then it is a contest prep drug.
    Also about a week or so out from the show you'll want to stop taking the test prop. you can stay on the AI and the Winny though. Test prop is going to cause you to hold some water
    Maniac17 likes this.

Hello everybody!

My question is, can I expect any lean muscle gain from this cycle despite being in caloric deficit, Yes, Test improves your protein synthesis so your body will become more efficient at building muscle even with a caloric deficit. For a cutting diet you lower your carbs and fat but maintain your protein.

as well as do I need a liver protection during cycle or just after its done? Yes, take a couple of g's of NAC per day for liver support.

Is Aromasin also neccesary during cycle due to such a low dose of Test? Yes, AI is necessary. I'm a believe that prevention is better than treatment. Gyno is pre-cancerous so it's a serious matter. You're taking about 300mg/wk of Test. A normal TRT dose is between 100mg/wk to 150mg/wk. Any more than that, you're running a cycle and there is potential for gyno. You may be a genetic freak and have no problems with gyno. But if you do, it's better to catch it up fron.

Run a full 4 week PCT for recovery. One thing you need to consider is acne. If this is your first Test cycle, it's almost certain that you will get some acne. Wash with acne body wash (get it at walmart really cheap) twice a day and you can keep that backne under control. Nothing's worse than having beautiful muscles on pimply skin.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 04-19-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    Maniac17 likes this.

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Run a full 4 week PCT for recovery. On thing you need to consider is acne. If this is your first Test cycle, it's almost certain that you will get some acne. Wash with acne body wash (get it at walmart really cheap) twice a day and you can keep that backne under control. Nothing's worse than having beautiful muscles on pimply skin.
    Thanks man.

I can get my hands on some milk thistle, can I use it instead of NAC and take it on cycle every day?

the best liver support stack is
    TUDCA, NAC, Glutathione

Milk Thistle will help a little bit with the bial ducts, but certainly is not near as strong as the above stack

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'm not a fan of AI's and generally don't recommend them. but your going into contest prep, of course your going to want to run an AI. and not some weak ass AI like Aromasin , you'll want Arimidex or Letro. Also, you'd be way better off with something like Winstrol rather then T-bol. Winstrol is way better at hardening you up, T-bol is more of a slow steady builder then it is a contest prep drug.
    Also about a week or so out from the show you'll want to stop taking the test prop. you can stay on the AI and the Winny though. Test prop is going to cause you to hold some water
    What dosages do you recommend for arimidex/letrozole on cycle?
    I imagine my estrogen will crash because of AI and I can prepare for some bad side effects?
    Why do you think that for specifically contest prep its necessary to take AI?
    GearHeaded likes this.

What dosages do you recommend for arimidex /letrozole on cycle?
    I imagine my estrogen will crash because of AI and I can prepare for some bad side effects?
    Why do you think that for specifically contest prep its necessary to take AI?
    it all depends on what drugs your running . but for contest prep you should be running all dry compounds and then pulling test out a week or so before the show. Winstrol , Masteon, Primo are all good choices. and a heavy androgen like Tren . unless you have troubles filling out and carb loading, then you may want to run a short duration of something 'wet' like Anadrol .

.25mg EOD of Arimidex, or 1mg 3x per week of Letro. thats a good starting point. may need to bump those dosages up over time if your still not getting dry and hard..
    is it possible you may crash your estrogen. yes of course. but this is contest prep, its all on the line. if you have to crash your E to get that dry grainy look on stage then its worth it.

the reason you take AI's for contest prep, as well as 'dry' steroids , is because estrogen makes you hold water. you'll have a soft, wet, less defined appearance with estrogen in your body. We need to flush that all out for show day

After the show you can run 400mg per week of test, perhaps a low dose Dbol , and NO AI and your E levels will come back

So I did my first injection of prop today, glutes, felt a little sting and thats it, no pain at all.
    I feel a bit of soreness but its really minimal and hardly visible, if that's how it's going to be every injection then it's a piece of cake haha
    oh and took first two turinabol tablets, day one, went really nice.

I will update every now and then about results, potential sides etc.
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

yeah okay, the next day was kinda rough though, no swelling but definetely sore af, feel it with every step and movement, how am I supposed to even inject this eod? sick haha
    The needles I use are 0,8 x 38mm, that's green needle 21G x 1.5, if someone can explain what this is, Im from europe. Is this too big for delts injection? I would try that but if there is even smaller needle then I would like to try with smaller, or just inject with this one if its not too bad. Please help.

So, first 10 days of my first cycle, I'm taking test prop 80mg eod, and 40mg of tbol ed, I'm feeling fine, not really feeling any changes in my mood. (pip sucks though, kicks in the next day and hurts for few days)
    I am cutting for a show, 6 weeks out. Noticing better pump, more vascularity, maybe a little harder but nothing too special, strenght is about the same.
    However I did gain 7 pounds and I was litereally shocked, Im really not sure if it's water or is it possible that I even gained some size, I can definetely tell my legs are better since I hit them 2 times a week, and a little harder overall.
    My diet is on 2500kcal, thats about 500kcal below my maintenance, I only eat chicken, rice and greens.

QUESTION: Since test prop has the fastest acting ester and it has kicked in, is that it? I mean, there isn't really all that much, can I expect more gains down the road getting closer to a show? Would I see more gains if I up the dose to 100mg eod? And 60mg of tbol?
    I know I am noob with questions like that after only 10 days of cycle lol and I can really see some slight positive changes to my physique already for sure, just want to know how much more will I gain from this cycle? I'm just excited and want to have the sickest physique on stage, would really appreciate some your opinions.

Thread Information