TexasGiant1177 is offline Associate Member

Its been awhile... considering getting back on the gears to lean out... Suggestions?

Hey yall, been off the gear for about 3+ years now... somehow ive maintained majority of the strength and mass, but do to dietary issues and an affinity for alcohol I find myself dissatisfied with my current body composition.

My strength is still incredible for no gear in 3+ years surprisingly benching 385x3, Deadlifting 495x5 personal records were on TREN E/TEST E/ANAVAR 430x3bench 585x4 deads.

If you look at my past threads you can see some of my cycle history/progress pictures.

Just had a dexa scan done:
    Bodyweight: 239.8lbs
    Height: 5"11
    Skeletal Muscle Mass: 102.7 Lbs
    Body Fat Mass: 62.0 Lbs
    Percent Body Fat: 25%
    ECW Ratio: .37

The DEXA scan may be slightly off as I had just finished a workout, but these scans are fairly accurate. I would like to maintain my 103ish LBs of LBM without losing too much as I try and shed 15-20lbs of Fat mass.

I was considering running Lipotropic AMP injections @ 1.25ML EOD stacked with 25mg of clomid ED and 10mg Winstrol ED for 30 days. I am trying to avoid total hpta suppression/shutdown at all costs.

I was considering running GW50 instead of the winny, but am unfamiliar with SARMS .

My BW is 100%, except my cholesterol is slightly high 135 HDL, 75 LDL Total count of 210.

If you have any suggestions of compounds or ideas please feel free to share.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you want to avoid HPTA suppression at ALL costs, then I'd stay away from AAS as they will all shut you down.. if any, VAR at low dosage will provide the least amount of shut down, but it will still suppress you.

So I'd suggest running Clen , T3, HGH-Frag, and GW50 as a stack that is not HPTA suppressive yet highly effective for fat loss.. If your wanting to hold onto as much muscle as possible, with limited shutdown, you could add 20-30mg of VAR to that. and then take a product that stimulates natural Testosterone production, like Valhalla labs Thors hammer, and add in some HCG . you'll keep Testosterone going and not get total hpta shutdown.

add in fasted cardio to your training and a high protein low fat carb cycling diet, and you'll begin losing body fat.

on a side note.. GW50 is not a SARM,, its a PPAR agonist. besides its fat burning properties it will also increase endurance and help your cholesterol profile

Gear outlined a good plan for your cycle and you also have to give your body a hand and control the consumption of alcohol and other empty calories.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Should probably get back on that diet to lean out lol.....

Update, okay so I had labs done everything looks solid except cholesterol was a little out of whack.

My test was 183ng so I have started an HCG regimen with anastrozole with my doctor, the test could be low due to alcohol or time of day my labs were drawn, but still significantly low on the spectrum

Currently gonna run 3 weeks tapering down and run labs again in the middle of week 3 as blood levels should be built up enough to see a difference. If levels are at or near the top of the spectrum ill taper down over week 4. If they haven't I will continue 3 more weeks of HCG.

HCG cycle dosages

Week 1: 1000 IU EOD .5mg anastrozole EOD
    Week 2: 500 IU EOD .25mg anastrozole EOD
    Week 3: 250 IU EOD .25mg anastrozole EOD

I feel like the HCG is working even though im only 3 injections in, will be doing the 4th tomorrow.

Most recent dexa scan results (this is before I started the HCG)

Bodyweight: 234.3lbs
    Height: 5"11
    Skeletal Muscle Mass: 104.9 Lbs
    Body Fat Mass: 53.1 Lbs
    Percent Body Fat: 22.6%
    ECW Ratio: .369

Will keep you posted.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    You lost ~9 lbs of pure body fat in 1 month? Damn.... That much fat loss common when doing a cycle? Or just leaning out from eating better?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why are you taking anastrozole?

HCG should overflow LH receptor with foreign LH (HCG) and initiate leydig cells to start producing testosterone naturally once this process begins naturally estrogen will rise to balance the increased testosterone in the body. Just trying to prevent any estrogenic side effects, have read some studies where HCG sent natural test from sub 200ng to 966ng but estrogen increased significantly so trying to control it.

Thread Information