Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By 70rs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Cycle opinions

70rs is offline Associate Member

Cycle opinions

12 weeks 500 test e250 with 50mg tbol 4 week kick start vs 12w week test e250 and 60 mg tbol for 6 weeks,with the 2nd option will I get similar results with less sides and easier for my pct?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Tbol is not really a kick start drug. I wouldn't run it for any less then 8 weeks. whats your goal for this cycle ?
    70rs likes this.

Put on some size with the least amount of bloat,water retention erc,and add some strength, of course look good for the summer and keep as much of my hair as possible of course lol.

I have enough test e to run 500mg for 12 weeks,a little longer actually, and I ordered 5 bottles of tbol 50 pills 10mg each. Really liked the strength aspect of the tbol without the bloat.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    250mg or 500mg test, will shut you down won’t make a difference in terms of recovery.

With regards to your cycle, 500mg test e per week is fine, tbol running 40mg a day you have nearly 9 weeks’ worth. you could do with more, if you can get it run it at 50mg ED for the length of your cycle.

For gaining size the test will do a great job, providing training and nutrition is there. Bloat is person dependant, diet, food, how estrogenic you are.. etc..

What PCT protocol have you planned?

Have Clomid and nolva for pct, also arimidex and hcg while on cycle

If you want to keep bloat to a minimum then I'd not run 500mg of test.. run 200mg of test and then a second compound like a Masteron , Primo, EQ, at like 600mg for the 12 weeks. you can still run the Tbol in there as well at like 50mg for 8 weeks. you'll get cleaner gains with less sides doing it this way as compared to higher dosage of test
    70rs and Medic 1 like this.

Thank you for the responses,I was trying to stay away from dht' s and tbol sides seemed relatively mild,eq seems promising your right ,but it's my first cycle so was trying to keep it simple, that's why only the tbol and test, with my cycle time frame I wanted to run,another compound like tbol with the test e since it takes a while to kick in,if you think tbol and test E won't be a good combo then I'll change it,but is like to try these two compounds first,you know alot more than me tho

ok makes sense.. are you aware that Testosterone converts directly to DHT more then any other steroid ? some DHT "derived" steroids don't even convert to DHT, like Masteron . just because its derived from a hormone and then altered, does not mean it can convert to or act like that hormone in the body (otherwise women would not be able to take DHT derived drugs like Var).

if this is your first cycle, then sticking with just test and Tbol is fine. Tbol is virtually side effect free (occasional headaches with some people) and a very clean drug, even female clients handle well. so no prob throwing it in first cycle imo. in fact , I'm not at all one of these guys thats a 'test only' for first cycle . the reason is, is that Test is one of the dirtiest most side effect drugs we can take,, why should guys new to AAS start out on high doses of one of the hardest to control hormones ? primo, var, Tbol, deca , Npp, Mast, Winny, etc.. are all essentially much more powerful (in their anabolic to androgenic rating) and much cleaner with far fewer sides. more guys should be running these drugs with less side effects then jumping to high dose Test.
    anyhow thats just a rant.

I'd drop your test down to say 350-400mg, and run 60mg Tbol. you won't need that much test on a first cycle. what are your stats ?

Tad over 6,3 about 238 probably 25% bf 44 been lifting off and on for about 20 years
    Last edited by 70rs; 04-20-2018 at 07:55 PM.

test and tbol cycle should do you just fine then, if your diet and training are on point

Attachment 172448Attachment 172449 me btwAttachment 172450 don't mind the mess,was packing lol
    Last edited by 70rs; 04-20-2018 at 08:10 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

I have test e250 amps,so om thinking pinning every 5 days instead of 3.5 with the tbol would be good?

Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    I have test e250 amps,so om thinking pinning every 5 days instead of 3.5 with the tbol would be good?
    nothing wrong with pinning test e every 5th day
    70rs likes this.

Can I take my hcg every 5 days same as test or still every 3.5 days? And use ai regularly?
    Last edited by 70rs; 04-24-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Thread Information