Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Reno7

Thread: Drop tren and continue prop?? Help!

  1. #1
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29

    Drop tren and continue prop?? Help!

    I planned a 10 week cycle before leaving for a 3 day vacation and then start pct when I flew back.
    Cycle started with:
    Test prop 60mg eod 1-10
    Tren ace 80mg eod 1-10

    Was fine until the 5 week mark. Then it hit me. I was so lethargic, zero energy, and had no drive. My work is suffering as is my psyche.
    I dropped the tren dose and switched to ed
    Test prop 30mg ed wk 5-10
    Tren ace 30mg ed wk 5-10

    Ran this for one week and the ed shots has helped slightly with lethargy, but I’m still struggling and foggy.

    It is the end of week 6 now.

    Should I drop the tren and run prop only for the next 4 weeks? Or should I just start my 4 week pct before vacation?

    I ask as I have never ran prop only.
    This is my 5th cycle and second tren cycle. Last cycle was Tren/prop same dose and I had only gains and strength. No sides!

    I’m just over the sides, so I’m leaning towards pct unless the gains can continue with prop and I can lose the sides for the next 4 weeks.

    It’s got to the point where the 12lbs of mass I’ve gained and physique isn’t worth the mental anguish. Any help is appreciated.

    If I did run prop for 4 weeks, what dose would be suggested? Considering I only ran a basic trt dose with Tren.

    Would you add an oral like var?

    Diet in check, always has been. Don’t drink alcoholic, workouts and cardio on point.

    So.....
    Stop and do pct?
    Run prop 4 only 4 more weeks?
    Run prop and an oral 4 weeks?

    Done feeling like $h!t this cycle.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    be wise to get blood work. that way for future reference you know what it is that may be causing issues.. could be something as simple as the Tren has your Thyroid supressed and all you need to do is run some T3 while on Tren. maybe prolactins elevated. who knows.
    for future reference, running Masteron greatly reduces some of the negative side effects that come with a test tren cycle and enhances gains

  3. #3
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    be wise to get blood work. that way for future reference you know what it is that may be causing issues.. could be something as simple as the Tren has your Thyroid supressed and all you need to do is run some T3 while on Tren. maybe prolactins elevated. who knows.
    for future reference, running Masteron greatly reduces some of the negative side effects that come with a test tren cycle and enhances gains

    Thanks for taking the time to respond. Iím going to look into the bloodwork and see what the story is. Good to know about T3 and masteron . When you think youíve planned the right cycle based on previous cycle it goes to show that you donít always know how youíll react.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Theres no prob with dropping tren and continuing with prop, but, i wouldnt say there is much point in continuing with the prop at 150-200mg per wk. Thats trt dose and is just pointless if you arent on trt. So you can drop altogether and do pct, or if you want to continue with the prop i would suggest going to 500/wk range at least. Isnt gonna make sense for you to continue much below that

  5. #5
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Theres no prob with dropping tren and continuing with prop, but, i wouldnt say there is much point in continuing with the prop at 150-200mg per wk. Thats trt dose and is just pointless if you arent on trt. So you can drop altogether and do pct, or if you want to continue with the prop i would suggest going to 500/wk range at least. Isnt gonna make sense for you to continue much below that
    Thanks dannyboy. I definitely wouldnít stay on at 200wk. It was only that low to keep from crashing and I ran Tren higher than test last time with great results. Itís either pct now for perfect timing before leaving in 4 weeks or drop the tren and hopefully the lethargy doesnít stick around on 500mg prop per week. Worst case I take nolva
    and clomid on the plane. Just cautious if theyíd be considered illegal pharma.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Nolva and Clomid are powerful anti cancer drugs. you need a prescription in order to legally be in possession of them (unless yours is "research chem" in liquid form)

  7. #7
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Nolva and Clomid are powerful anti cancer drugs. you need a prescription in order to legally be in possession of them (unless yours is "research chem" in liquid form)
    Great point. Bloods and then ride out the rest of the cycle on prop alone. Not worth risking my passport for! I took some winny through Barcelona once and alarms went off for some reason at security. I panicked internally like a lunatic, but it was for something else. Stupid decision, itís never worth it. Thanks for the heads up on the nolva and clomid.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    If you can get Nolvadex and Clomid, you should run it for a PCT. Tren shuts you down pretty hard and will take a long time to recover naturally.

  9. #9
    Medic 1's Avatar
    Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    59
    My first run with Tren Ace I was in beast mode this second time around I was just like you ar feeling ran labs and thyroid was the problem like stated above took t3 as well as caber every 3 days prolactin levels were up this time. Lowered my dosage from 100mg everother day to half that and all is fine. But I am also running more test than you are a week about 600 mg . Hope this helps.

  10. #10
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic 1 View Post
    My first run with Tren Ace I was in beast mode this second time around I was just like you ar feeling ran labs and thyroid was the problem like stated above took t3 as well as caber every 3 days prolactin levels were up this time. Lowered my dosage from 100mg everother day to half that and all is fine. But I am also running more test than you are a week about 600 mg . Hope this helps.

    That definitely helps. Thanks for you feedback. Any experience is good to hear to try and at least understand your own. Glad you figured out what your issue was. Iíve decided to come off and Iím going to try and get bloods to see where the issue was.

  11. #11
    Reno7's Avatar
    Reno7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    29
    Question for all.
    I’veaways ran the typical 4 week nolva
    Clomid pct

    With feeling off this cycle should I get bloods before my pct in 3 days. Say e2 was too high or low, would that change any decision to take nolva and or clomid?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •