ryguy199980 is offline New Member

Mixing the same gear

Any experience with mixing injectable dbol with oral dbol?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I have injectable Dbol in transit to me now. I plan on running that as my base Dbol and adding oral Dbol to it as my pre workout.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I have injectable Dbol in transit to me now. I plan on running that as my base Dbol and adding oral Dbol to it as my pre workout.
    Does injectable give the same results with the liver toxin removed? Or is it not as potent?

its still liver toxic , but its slightly less toxic because it only has one pass through the liver rather then two passes through the liver like the oral.

the injectable is slightly weaker because it does not absorb and 'hit as hard' sort of speak as does the oral.. its in your body longer then the oral though. thats why I'm using the injecitble as my base for everyday blood levels of the drug, and the oral as my fast acting pre workout.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its still liver toxic , but its slightly less toxic because it only has one pass through the liver rather then two passes through the liver like the oral.

the injectable is slightly weaker because it does not absorb and 'hit as hard' sort of speak as does the oral.. its in your body longer then the oral though. thats why I'm using the injecitble as my base for everyday blood levels of the drug, and the oral as my fast acting pre workout.
    Recomend?

this will be my first time running injectable Dbol so not sure if I can recommend it or not yet. I've ran Dbol itself for years and dozens of times, and its a great compound if used properly in the right context

Thread Information