Thread: 2nd cycle

Virjad is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Here is my plan for my second cycle. I'm looking to bulk up and will have adex on hand when needed. Looking for advice if I should throw in anything else with pct.

Also I am not prone to breaking out with test but it's my first time with deca . Any thought on running accutane while on cycle to prevent breakout?

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.

Testosterone Enanthate 300mg twice a week Week 1-12

Deca200mg twice a week Week 1-12

Dbol 50mg a day Week 1-5

Post Cycle Therapy

Clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Accutane is really not for on cyle. It is very liver toxic, and will also further reduce your HDL. Also some ppl have psychiatric problems while on it, and that can be enhanced by the steroids .

I dont know your age or experience, but for 2nd cycle it would be much easier to do test and dbol . Deca is very slow compound, it will hang in your system for months, detectacle for up to 1 year, if you are sensitive to it the PCT will not work.
    And believe me you will gain just as much from test and dbol, as long as your training and nutrition are on point.

Leave deca, and other super supressive compounds for when you made a decision that TRT is alright for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Virjad View Post
    Here is my plan for my second cycle. I'm looking to bulk up and will have adex on hand when needed. Looking for advice if I should throw in anything else with pct.
    Run .25mg/eod. I prefer prevention over treatment of gyno.

Also I am not prone to breaking out with test but it's my first time with deca . Any thought on running accutane while on cycle to prevent breakout? Don't run Accutane get an anti acne body scrub.

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.

Testosterone Enanthate 300mg twice a week Week 1-12

Deca200mg twice a week Week 1-12

Dbol 50mg a day Week 1-5 You only need about 4 weeks of Dbol before your Test and Deca kicks in. You need HCG and

Post Cycle Therapy

Clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    You're 23? Scratch what I said above. Read this before you start your 2nd cycle.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Thread Information