Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 2 Post By PeanutbutterDC

Thread: Anavar or Clen

looking4help is offline New Member

Anavar or Clen

Hi everyone,

Im new here and thanks in advance for the help. I am just looking for a bit of help and advice from experienced people to get me started on a fat loss journey.

I am trying to decide if Anavar or Clen is best for me. A little info:

I am a 28 year old female, I have always struggled a little with my weight. It is just very easy for me to put on weight. I would say I am about 14 pounds overweight and it usually always goes to my stomach area. I eat healthily I would say, but I definitely have a slice of pizza on the weekend or maybe a chocolate bar on a Sunday. I exercise moderately (intensity wise) about 3-4 times per week which includes boxing, cycling and light jogging ( usually no more than 4-5km). I just CAN NOT shift that extra stone of weight no matter what I do. I am absolutely desperate now because in my opinion I eat very well and exercise and I need that little bit of help to shift it. I am convinced that I keep that bit of weight on because I stress alot, about everything, all the time. It is just who I am!

I am still aware that there is no magic pill. I know I need to remain on my healthy diet and continue to go the the gym. Essentially, I am looking for something to boost my gym workouts. I hate the gym and put about 70% heart into it instead of 100% ( but I still go!) so I want something to take where Im like "hey, Im gonna stay on this treadmill another bit longer".. that type of thing...

any advice is much appreciated and thanks again for the help :-)

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    just an FYI - VAR is an anabolic steroid that is 3x more powerful then Testosterone . it may possibly add weight to you because of its ability to build muscle. the reason some women use VAR is to help maintain muscle mass while dieting.
    Clen on the other hand is an actual fat burner.

my advice would be to get on a diet and a training program that you actually really like and enjoy. if you enjoy it your more then likely going to be successful. doing what you've been doing is not working. time to mix it up and try something new
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome, for your fat loss goals posting your diet would be most helpful for you, visit the diet & nutrition section, make a thread...
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ANAVAR is a anabolic steroid , you may not want to venture that route.
    CLENBUTEROL is NOT an anabolic that's used all over the world as an
    asthma medications that has fat burning capabilities.

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Fwiw my coach had me diet down from 140 (I had lost 10 on my own before hiring him) to 112 (with 12% bf) before trying Anavar and Clen . I'm a lifelong dieter and never thought I could get below 125 but hiring a good coach made all the difference in the world! I had a clean diet before, but nothing like a bodybuilder diet! It's a whole other world!
    Also, I was doing 60-90 minutes cardio 6×/week and gym workouts 5x/week. All that cardio made me very hungry! My coach has me do much less cardio and focus more on building/maintaining lean muscle
    Best wishes!
    GearHeaded and cousinmuscles like this.

^ excellent points she makes

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    CLENBUTEROL is NOT an anabolic that's used all over the world as an
    asthma medications that has fat burning capabilities.
    just to clarify this a bit more. Clen 'used to' be an asthma medication. now in some places, like the US, it is banned by the FDA from human consumption and is considered contraband (basically a street drug), not a medication

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    Fwiw my coach had me diet down from 140 (I had lost 10 on my own before hiring him) to 112 (with 12% bf) before trying Anavar and Clen . I'm a lifelong dieter and never thought I could get below 125 but hiring a good coach made all the difference in the world! I had a clean diet before, but nothing like a bodybuilder diet! It's a whole other world!
    Also, I was doing 60-90 minutes cardio 6×/week and gym workouts 5x/week. All that cardio made me very hungry! My coach has me do much less cardio and focus more on building/maintaining lean muscle
    Best wishes!
    There are plenty of members here who can help too, many who have dieted down for bodybuilding shows and won. I guess the difference is you'll have to do some reading on your own too and make some decisions (and experiments) and learn the WHYs of what you're doing, compared to when you have a coach.

BTW great job 12% is pretty damn low for a female!

I love/hate clen . I love it because I can get down to 6% to 7% bf, even at my age. I hate it because of the shakes, insomnia, cramps, cold sweats, and a constant feeling of anxiety. Geez, the things we go through to get lean. That clen stuff really does work. I wouldn't run clen without a good coach or a lot of research on how to run it properly. Clen can be a harsh experience.

Thread Information