Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By Obs

Thread: Hard nipples but no tissue underneath nipple

thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Hard nipples but no tissue underneath nipple

5 plus cycles under my belt.

After my last cycle of Test - 500 mg a week for 12 weeks, I did my PCT and everything was fine. My nipples had this hard pointy look to it, but no painful lump under it.

Then about a couple months after I noticed i started getting a painful lump. So i got some Nolva the painful lump went away but I still have the pointy/ hard niple look (think when a girl is wearing a shirt and you can see her nipples).

How do i get rid of hard nipples?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post

Go to a warm place
    mxgregg3544, Obs and clarky. like this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I noticed the bigger i get the more noticable my nipples became under my shirts. Especially with a chest pump. A cone shape around your nipple and pointing out can be a sign of gyno. But just harder nipples in general probably isnt anything. Also your much more aware of it now because your worried, despite the fact that they probably dont look much different than during your last cycle

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Go to a warm place
    Beat me to it.
    clarky. and Eduke93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    I noticed the bigger i get the more noticable my nipples became under my shirts. Especially with a chest pump. A cone shape around your nipple and pointing out can be a sign of gyno. But just harder nipples in general probably isnt anything. Also your much more aware of it now because your worried, despite the fact that they probably dont look much different than during your last cycle
    Before my first cycle, my nipples were flat so the cycles definitly have had an effect

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Before my first cycle, my nipples were flat so the cycles definitly have had an effect
    As one of my coaches once said “it aint tennis”
    Has your bodyfat increased? Are you just changing with age? If your really worried you could try raloxifene. Gyno is tricky, especially over a forum because its hard to describe.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you were paranoid about nipple issues before getting on cycle.. therefore you constantly felt them and played with them just to be sure there were not issues (whereas before cycle you never did that). therefor you caused your own problem by messing with them and prob not the cycle itself at all

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    5 plus cycles under my belt.

After my last cycle of Test - 500 mg a week for 12 weeks, I did my PCT and everything was fine. My nipples had this hard pointy look to it, but no painful lump under it.

Then about a couple months after I noticed i started getting a painful lump. So i got some Nolva the painful lump went away but I still have the pointy/ hard niple look (think when a girl is wearing a shirt and you can see her nipples).

Stop touching your nips dude...

If they feel sensitive, itchy or you feel a little growth underneath them then you have a problem.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-25-2018 at 04:26 AM.

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    ;';'
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-25-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you were paranoid about nipple issues before getting on cycle.. therefore you constantly felt them and played with them just to be sure there were not issues (whereas before cycle you never did that). therefor you caused your own problem by messing with them and prob not the cycle itself at all
    Why are you assuming im paranoid?

Im telling you, my nipples changed when in the middle of my 4th cycle. They were flat on cycle 1,2,3 but changed pn cycle four. Prob because i didnt take enoguht time off.

Its a minor inconvenience but i would rather have my nipples return back to normal if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Stop touching your nips dude...

If they feel sensitive, itchy or you feel a little growth underneath them then you have a problem.
    Hence why Im here.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Why are you assuming im paranoid?

Im telling you, my nipples changed when in the middle of my 4th cycle. They were flat on cycle 1,2,3 but changed pn cycle four. Prob because i didnt take enoguht time off.

Its a minor inconvenience but i would rather have my nipples return back to normal if possible.
    If you have an issue nolva will fix it.
    If not dont worry. I have a knot that comes and goes under my rifht nipple. I had natural gyno as a teen and my nipples are permashrunk tiny little things.

Sensitive nipples are a constant with me. Good luck man.

XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    If you have an issue nolva will fix it.
    If not dont worry. I have a knot that comes and goes under my rifht nipple. I had natural gyno as a teen and my nipples are permashrunk tiny little things.

Sensitive nipples are a constant with me. Good luck man.
    I have the same issue since puberty they started being sensitive and itchy at that time, so you recommend using nolva throughout the cycle? , could i take your advice for word as you clearly state in almost every thread that you're dumb. Could i take the advice from someone who's dumb? lmaooo bro im dead..just jk dont worry im dumb myself . but OT: srsly nolva before AI as im cycling 500mg test a week my estrogen probably wont get that high and im also going to pull bloodwork mid cycle all i would need in that case would be a serm ?

Thread Information