Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Bloods before pct?

Reno7 is offline New Member

Bloods before pct?

I’m coming off a prop/tren ace cycle early as I have felt off the last 2 weeks and can’t adjust
    Mg to sort it out. I ran 6 weeks and I’m
    Going to start pct.
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Before running that pct should I try and get bloods? If low or high estrogen has been throwing me off, would it change the pct plan?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't pull full bloods, because many values may be skewed (liver enzymes, lipids, CBC values), however, IMHO, it is always a good idea to pull mid-cycle E2 and total T, and possibly PRL in this case. Wouldn't hurt to do so before coming off so you know what the culprit is.
    High or low E2 wouldn't necessarily change your PCT, but it could definitely change your future cycle ancillary needs.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I wouldn't pull full bloods, because many values may be skewed (liver enzymes, lipids, CBC values), however, IMHO, it is always a good idea to pull mid-cycle E2 and total T, and possibly PRL in this case. Wouldn't hurt to do so before coming off so you know what the culprit is.
    High or low E2 wouldn't necessarily change your PCT, but it could definitely change your future cycle ancillary needs.
    GREAT ADVICE
    So if the E2 is high or low, the pct would remain the same. Only use the bloods for level reference before and after pct and to find “the culprit”?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reno7 View Post
    GREAT ADVICE
    So if the E2 is high or low, the pct would remain the same. Only use the bloods for level reference before and after pct and to find “the culprit”?

Thanks
    Yes sir, unless there was something just really crazy out of range. Did you happen to pull pre-cycle bloods for a baseline?
    Pulling bloods while still on cycle could help you identify the root cause, but also as I mentioned before don't faint when values are out of range particularly lipids, CBC, liver enzymes, etc.
    For instance if your E2 is in the gutter, then you may have been running too much ai. If it is crazy out out range, then maybe not enough.
    Was this your first cycle?
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-22-2018 at 11:43 PM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir, unless there was something just really crazy out of range. Did you happen to pull pre-cycle bloods for a baseline?
    Pulling bloods while still on cycle could help you identify the root cause, but also as I mentioned before don't faint when values are out of range particularly lipids, CBC, liver enzymes, etc.
    In Canada we don’t have the access to private health care and paying for bloods as easy as the US. With that being said, a quick google search tonight and I think I did find somewhere. So I will find out in the am if not pulling bloods was my ignorant mistake. Last pin was today, so values should be accurate for cycle sake if I can get the red stuff vialed tomorrow. That’s amazing insight as to not panic with the other values. I truly appreciate that.

Wish I wasn’t cutting this cycle 3 weeks short. The last time I ran tren /prop it was fantastic. The last two weeks have been so many downs vs ups and it’s become unjustified for the gains and I’m leaving for holiday in 4 weeks and don’t want to run the risk of feeling like $h!t or being mid pct and wondering how I get pills on the plane without risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno7 View Post
    In Canada we don’t have the access to private health care and paying for bloods as easy as the US. With that being said, a quick google search tonight and I think I did find somewhere. So I will find out in the am if not pulling bloods was my ignorant mistake. Last pin was today, so values should be accurate for cycle sake if I can get the red stuff vialed tomorrow. That’s amazing insight as to not panic with the other values. I truly appreciate that.

Wish I wasn’t cutting this cycle 3 weeks short. The last time I ran tren/prop it was fantastic. The last two weeks have been so many downs vs ups and it’s become unjustified for the gains and I’m leaving for holiday in 4 weeks and don’t want to run the risk of feeling like $h!t or being mid pct and wondering how I get pills on the plane without risk.
    Not pulling pre-cycle bloods isn't necessarily an ignorant mistake. I can promise you there are many that haven't, however it does give you an idea of your normal values.
    Perhaps your test is underdosed and you are one of the people who feel better if their test is higher than their 19-nor dosage. Some people are sensitive in that area, some prefer their 19-nor dose higher.
    When I say don't panic if some of your values are off, of is because I've seen guys have mid cycle labs pulled and when their values are out of range they freak and have a virtual panic attack.
    Good luck with your Google search.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-23-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Information