Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 2 Post By gb123
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Tren = Alzheimer's

  1. #1
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059

    Tren = Alzheimer's

    Anyone have any up to date info on this, has it been debunked yet?

    http://www.ergo-log.com/trenbolone-m...er-s-risk.html
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-23-2018 at 05:07 AM.

  2. #2
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Anyone have any up to date info on this, has it been debunked yet?
    I did somewhat debunk it in a thread a while ago. That study was done by veterinarian and mechanic bio-engineering (under?) graduates of sorts and it features high dose tren directly infused in the hyppocampus of monkeys or hamsters I don't recall well. Thus, a very distant scenario from real life/in vivo applications, unless you pin your brain with Tren ofc.

  3. #3
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I did somewhat debunk it in a thread a while ago. That study was done by veterinarian and mechanic bio-engineering (under?) graduates of sorts and it features high dose tren directly infused in the hyppocampus of monkeys or hamsters I don't recall well. Thus, a very distant scenario from real life/in vivo applications, unless you pin your brain with Tren ofc.

    I believe the link on the OP, was carried out on rats. Not sure if this makes a difference on your part in terms of debunking?

  4. #4
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    I believe the link on the OP, was carried out on rats. Not sure if this makes a difference on your part in terms of debunking?
    No. But don't mind me, I've been on (low dose) Tren for a tad too long, it might be starting to show off its degenerative effects lol.

  5. #5
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    No. But don't mind me, I've been on (low dose) Tren for a tad too long, it might be starting to show off its degenerative effects lol.
    lol, how long is too long? Hows you hands, got any tremors?

    I mean, in the grand scheme of things there are dudes who run tren in excess of 1gram. And they are still going strong…

    Personally, after my current run of tren which is a very small dose alongside other drugs (literally using it for the sake of it as I don’t want it going to waste), I’m going to avoid using it mainly because it is so destructive when it comes to lipids. I’ve never ran it that high though.

    Just intrigued with this whole Alzheimer's thing though...

  6. #6
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,752
    Blog Entries
    162
    Drugs and treatments.
    17β-trenbolone was purchased from Dr. Ehrenstorfer GmbH (Germany). T, DHT, flutamide, fulvestrant, and trilostane were purchased from Sigma (USA). In animal experiments, 161 17β-trenbolone was dissolved in laboratory-grade corn oil (Sigma, USA) with final concentration of 5 mg/ml, 1 mg/ml, and 0.2 mg/ml, respectively. Rats were divided into several groups with each group having six rats. Rats were injected with corn oil (control) or 165 17β-trenbolone solution (0.1 ml/100 g body weight) once intramuscularly on the right hind limbs. Pregnant rats were injected on GD 16. Male rats in groups Am, Bm, Cm, Dm, Em, and Fm were injected with 5 mg/ml 17β-trenbolone solution and the treating time were 0.5 h, 2 h, 6 h, 12 h, 24 h, and 48 h, respectively. Male rats in groups Gm and Hm were injected with 17β-trenbolone solution of 1 and 0.2 mg/ml, respectively. The treating time was 48 h. Male rats in group Om was control. Accordingly, female rats in groups Af, Bf, Cf, Df, 173 Ef, and Ff were injected with 5mg/ml 17β-trenbolone solution and the treating times were 0.5 h, 2 h, 6 h, 12 h, 24 h, and 48
    h, respectively. Female rats in groups Gf and Hf were injected with 17β-trenbolone solution of 1 and 0.2 mg/ml, respectively. The treating time was 48 h. Female rats in group Om was control. Pregnant rats in group P were treated with 5 mg/ml 17β-trenbolone solution for 48h. Group Op was control.



    REF: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25461682
    Eduke93 likes this.

  7. #7
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    lol, how long is too long? Hows you hands, got any tremors?

    I mean, in the grand scheme of things there are dudes who run tren in excess of 1gram. And they are still going strong…

    Personally, after my current run of tren which is a very small dose alongside other drugs (literally using it for the sake of it as I don’t want it going to waste), I’m going to avoid using it mainly because it is so destructive when it comes to lipids. I’ve never ran it that high though.

    Just intrigued with this whole Alzheimer's thing though...
    20mg ED for nearly one year. No tremors to reckon, used to but was just too high on thyroid meds. I tolerate it well my lipids are pretty resilient. No aggression to report either, it keeps me happy and going more than anything.

    Only sides are increased need for food, can't bear any calorie deficit (especially low carb) nor fasting, and the thermogenic boost is not welcome at all during summer.

    Disclaimer: I don't recommend running TREN this long to anyone. In fact, I'd advise anybody to refrain from taking any tren at all.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 04-23-2018 at 06:45 AM.

  8. #8
    gb123's Avatar
    gb123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    44
    Not sure about tren , but i have been reading up about aspartame potentially causing dementia and alzhiemers which is a much more scary thought.

    Thing is there are lots of studies that claim this and that and anyone who knows anything about research is that results can easily be skewed based on what you want the results to represent. (Bias)

    Dementia has been around a long time its only now that we are more aware of it that we wonder what is the cause and the cause may be out of the grasp of today's scientist to figure out, there are far too many variables..

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Eduke93 and Obs like this.

  9. #9
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    20mg ED for nearly one year. No tremors to reckon, used to but was just too high on thyroid meds. I tolerate it well my lipids are pretty resilient. No aggression to report either, it keeps me happy and going more than anything.

    Only sides are increased need for food, can't bear any calorie deficit (especially low carb) nor fasting, and the thermogenic boost is not welcome at all during summer.

    Disclaimer: I don't recommend running TREN this long to anyone. In fact, I'd advise anybody to refrain from taking any tren at all.
    Nice, that's a long run... But low dose! Cant imagine the sides being bad!

  10. #10
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Tren - well, I'll let u know if I get there


    Most shit that we r on has not had formal human clinical trials


    Makes life more interesting that way
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Tren - well, I'll let u know if I get there


    Most shit that we r on has not had formal human clinical trials


    Makes life more interesting that way
    lol, suppose it puts a twist on things....

  12. #12
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    My concerns with sauce r endless, but looking & feeling like avg schmo sucks - so, here we r


    Ahh, time for another oil change this week - that reminds me
    almostgone and hollowedzeus like this.

  13. #13
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,059
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    My concerns with sauce r endless, but looking & feeling like avg schmo sucks - so, here we r


    Ahh, time for another oil change this week - that reminds me
    lol, True.. despite the bad sides.. I think the pro's out weigh them, as long as your sensible of course... which we all are... Sometimes.

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    It's def a life long mind fvck

    I pay so much to be in the top 5% - but, atm it's still worth it
    Eduke93 likes this.

  15. #15
    newsteroiduser is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    I'm new to Tren but wouldn't it be right to say that the lower the dose, the lower the risk? so that if you keep a low dose you shouldn't be concerned?

  16. #16
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by newsteroiduser View Post
    I'm new to Tren but wouldn't it be right to say that the lower the dose, the lower the risk? so that if you keep a low dose you shouldn't be concerned?
    Tren is a strong compound and a bit goes a long way, using the less dosage to suit your needs it's a wise way to keep sides at a minimum, including psych ones.

    A cycle of Tren won't give you Alzheimer anyway, don't worry about that.

    Of course it's even better if you stay away from Tren at all, it depends how much are you willing to trade away pieces of your health for physique improvement.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •