Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Second Blast Advice/Opinions

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Second Blast Advice/Opinions

Second time around folks.

First blast was 500mg cyp a week for 10 weeks
    Followed by two weeks of 750mgs cyp a week.

I've been running 600 mgs enanthate just starting my third week.

Got a little gyno on my first blast when I upped to 750mgs.

Thinking about sticking with 600 mgs a week plus maybe throw in anadrol or dbol .

I'd like to put on size but I love to be strong as well... so whatcha think?

Kinda a recomp as I'd like to get bigger and stronger, but wouldn't mind losing just a tad of fat for summer.

Around 12-13% bf but honestly don't like going to low on body fat (I like being a big mf) maybe winny? I hear good things in terms of strength and giving you that hard look.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If.you decide to run d'bol, you probably will want to consider throwing in a SERM if you had gyno issues last time.
    I'm not a fan or d'bol or 'drol; it's either bloat and gyno symptoms or I feel like well-hammered sh!t. I probably would've considered adding tren ace from the beginning. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge fan of high dose tren. For me, it is effective @ 200 mg/week. On the other hand, my heart has been through the wringer, so I don't like to increase its workload more than necessary.

Why did you ramp up your dose for the last two weeks of your first blast? Just a personal preference?

If you don't like idea of tren then a DHT would definitely be another option, but either way I would get started soon unless you're running a long blast.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If.you decide to run d'bol, you probably will want to consider throwing in a SERM if you had gyno issues last time.
    I'm not a fan or d'bol or 'drol; it's either bloat and gyno symptoms or I feel like well-hammered sh!t. I probably would've considered adding tren ace from the beginning. Keep in mind, I'm not a huge fan of high dose tren. For me, it is effective @ 200 mg/week. On the other hand, my heart has been through the wringer, so I don't like to increase its workload more than necessary.

Why did you ramp up your dose for the last two weeks of your first blast? Just a personal preference?

If you don't like idea of tren then a DHT would definitely be another option, but either way I would get started soon unless you're running a long blast.
    Ehh not really trying to throw tren in on my second cycle. I forgot to mention I have npp on hand.. any experience with it?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    with a high dose of test and throwing something in like anadrol or dbol (which are very very estrogenic) your going to need to run at least a low dose of a SERM, like Nolva 10mg per day (especially being gyno prone)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    with a high dose of test and throwing something in like anadrol or dbol (which are very very estrogenic) your going to need to run at least a low dose of a SERM, like Nolva 10mg per day (especially being gyno prone)
    Right right, I think I'll abandon the oral idea for now. Like I told almost I've got npp on hand.. thoughts on it? I know it's basically a fact acting deca , does it help a lot with joints as deca does? Thinking about throwing it in with 600 mg enanthate a week. Not sure on dosage yet.. I also have prami on hand

NPP is a great compound. start out at like 100mg EOD (350mg per week), would be hugely beneficial to add Masteron to that as well, as it will enhance the whole cycle, free up more Test, and blunt estrogen and prolactin receptors

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    NPP is a great compound. start out at like 100mg EOD (350mg per week), would be hugely beneficial to add Masteron to that as well, as it will enhance the whole cycle, free up more Test, and blunt estrogen and prolactin receptors
    Think I need prami running npp eod at 100 mg

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Think I need prami running npp eod at 100 mg
    no. its only 350mg a week. add in the Mast and you'll be just fine.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Ehh not really trying to throw tren in on my second cycle. I forgot to mention I have npp on hand.. any experience with it?
    Yes sir. I like it or Deca . Never have required a DA yet, but that varies from person to person. You sound like your are somewhat like me and prefer to run lower doses, maybe the NPP @ 50mg EOD.
    Totally can understand not wanting to jump into tren yet, but when/if you do, try tren ace @ a low (200mg-ish) per week. It really is a unique compound.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir. I like it or Deca . Never have required a DA yet, but that varies from person to person. You sound like your are somewhat like me and prefer to run lower doses, maybe the NPP @ 50mg EOD.
    Totally can understand not wanting to jump into tren yet, but when/if you do, try tren ace @ a low (200mg-ish) per week. It really is a unique compound.
    Thanks brotha

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You should definitely keep caber or prami on hand even if u dont need it. If suddenly you realize your prolactin sensitive and you get ED you dont want to be scrambling to find a DA. Of course this only applies if u choose to run the npp or other 19nor.

Also npp is fast acting and enth is a long ester so you will have to pin the npp more often than the enth. You could do m/w/f and mix the enth and npp in the same syringe. The ester on npp is a squeek longer than test prop, just for reference.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information