w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

need some advice for upcoming vacation.

in two weeks i will be flying from ohio to seattle to go on a cruise. i am in the 3 weeks into my fina and winny cycle and dont want to have to cut it short. how would u guys reccomend i transport the fina with me? preload insulin syringes? put them in my bag i check in? or should i not even take it? the winny isnt a problem, jstu the fina! ha

bump!! cant anyone help????

bump.......

BDTR is offline Retired
    I wouldn't risk flying with gear... it's too damn risky now with 911 and all. Are you staying at a hotel when you arive before the cruise? If so you can call the hotel to see if they'll hold a package for you, and overnight ship it a couple nights in advance.

im not staying at a hotel. that is the problem. i have heard people on here mention that before, but i have no way to do that. what about preloading insulin syringes and putting them in with my father's prescription insulin he takes with him. hes knows im doing it so it wouldnt be a surpise to him about me doing it.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Man what is up with all these vacay and juice questions? this like third one I've seen in a week. Anybody want to store my ass in your suitcase? I'm more than willing to get away for a little let me know.

POSH is offline Member
    Personally, I would sterilize some sort of glass container like a mini liquor bottle, or some cough syrup and store it in there in your checked luggage, not your carry-on. If you have your fina in a bottle, you can always print out a label from your computer that says incense or something like that. If you just stick the bottle how it is in your bag (scratch the label off if there is one) you should be fine. If for some unlikely reason they ask you what it is, you can say it is your b-12 injections or 1000 other different reasons. As long as you don't do carry-on, you are okay. Last year I flew on 9-11 and got picked out of the crowd to get searched. My heart was going a little fast because in my starbucks mint container in my bag, there was russian naps, but I did just fine. You'll be okay.

Thread Information