Thread: Tren E + Test E [+Dbol?]

StillDanyBoy is offline New Member

Tren E + Test E [+Dbol?]

What do you guys think of this dosages:
    Test E 600 mg per week, weeks 1-15
    Tren E 200 mg per week, weeks 1-10
    Possibly:
    Dbol 50 mg daily, weeks 1-6

Do you guys think I should add the dbol or save it for another cycle?

I'm looking for lean fast gains, its my 2nd cycle and I really want to try out tren, im aware of the sides, I have PCT on hand also, I've spent plenty of time reading before making up my mind..
    Another question is: Can I inject the 600mg of test on Monday, and 200mg of tren on thursday, which would be 1 injection of each compound per week, or is it a MUST to combine them and inject twice weekly?

Reborn747 is offline New Member
    You will gain some serious size with this stack but bearing that in mind do you not think it would be beneficial for you to work your way up to tren , the issue I see here is how rapid the gains will be which in turn is harder to keep post cycle plus the fact it's only your second course means that your tendons and ligaments might not be able to cope properly with the rapid gains of something as strong as tren , but it's your choice so here is what I would do if I was going to Do this cycle

Test e 400mg a week (there is no need to run 6 being it your 2nd course )
    Tren e 300 -400 mg a week
    Both pinned twice
    Test e wk 1-12
    Tren e wk 1-10
    Wait 2 weeks after last pin to start pct
    You going to want to have the necessary ancilarys on hand caber for the prolactin ,an ai for any e sides and obvs your pct nolva & or Clomid

On the other hand I think it would be better if you ran something like test deca and possibly dbol you will find it easier to maintain your gains

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

StillDanyBoy is offline New Member
    I considered Test Deca Dbol , but I get too bloated, an alternative I've found to this is running, test EQ and Drol.
    which one do think would yield the hardest gains?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your cycle experience? Stats, training experience?

There are tons of people who attest that trenbolone can be very difficult to recover from. It's a harsh compound

You should inject twice weekly, enanthate has a sharp rise one day after and continues for ~3 days, then little release. With one pin per week you will be yoyoing your test levels and your E2... I think it will take longer to kick in this way too.

Where's your AI? HCG ? Pre cycle bloods? Mid cycle sensitive estradiol test to adjust AI?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just checked your age, you're way too young to cycle. Have you even finished your test+dbol cycle?
    Eduke93 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    What's your cycle experience? Stats, training experience?

There are tons of people who attest that trenbolone can be very difficult to recover from. It's a harsh compound

You should inject twice weekly, enanthate has a sharp rise one day after and continues for ~3 days, then little release. With one pin per week you will be yoyoing your test levels and your E2... I think it will take longer to kick in this way too.

Where's your AI? HCG ? Pre cycle bloods? Mid cycle sensitive estradiol test to adjust AI?
    To add to this, I believe it was Tren that hindered my ability to recover. Use this drug with caution!

After I ran my first tren cycle about 2.5 years ago, i had issues with recovering. Worsened over time... Now a TRT patient.

Zach151288 is offline New Member
    I’m running a very similar stack as we speak. Just finishing up week 4. I can def tell you if you haven’t done tren before; do your research. This is my first time running tren and like everyone says... it’s def another beast. I’m currently running

1-4: dbol 40mg ed
    1-8: TestE 2c
    1-8: TrenE 2c
    9-16: TestE 3c
    9-16: TrenE 2c

I have adex that I started off .25 ed and it dropped my e2 levels so now I’m only running twice a week. Also taking prami ed; started at .25 for first four days, just bumped up to .35, gonna eventually make it to .5

Gains are there. Def size. Just be ready for the ride lol.

Thread Information