Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By aj1997

Thread: Test and Tren cycle help

aj1997 is offline Junior Member

Cool Test and Tren cycle help

I finished my first cycle of Sust 250/Test 400 a few months back doing 500mg/ week in 2 shots Mon/Thursday, was planning on starting a new cycle next week on Test 400 and Tren but I only will have about 9 weeks before holidays, was gonna up the Test to 600mg a week but what about the Tren?

And also I gained about 5kg from the first cycle and I’ve pretty much held that and most strength since probably because of Mk677 but would I see much more gains in second cycle?

M 91kg 11%bf

Forgot to mention it’s 4 weeks of Tren ace

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need tren for your 2nd cycle that's for sure but first give us some stats so we can advice accordingly

height
    bf
    yrs training
    cycle history
    goals

Thanks

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Tren is not for the faint hearted. I am relatively experienced with various Tren doses and have concluded moving forward i will no longer be using it.

Plus, 4 weeks of Tren ace isn't worth it in my opinion, just as you start to see good results you'll be scrapping it. stick with test and maybe throw in an oral. Move to Tren when your more experienced. Less is more at this moment in time seeing as your new to all this...

Once you've confirmed the above, am sure Marcus will lead you in the right direction!
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You don't need tren for your 2nd cycle that's for sure but first give us some stats so we can advice accordingly

height
    bf
    yrs training
    cycle history
    goals

Thanks
    What would you suggest then?

91kg
    5’11
    11% bf
    2 years
    12 weeks split 10 weeks Sust 250 / 2 weeks Test 400 - 500mg a week
    Would like to be 95kg with <10% bf
    Last edited by aj1997; 04-24-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Tren is not for the faint hearted. I am relatively experienced with various Tren doses and have concluded moving forward i will no longer be using it.

Plus, 4 weeks of Tren ace isn't worth it in my opinion, just as you start to see good results you'll be scrapping it. stick with test and maybe throw in an oral. Move to Tren when your more experienced. Less is more at this moment in time seeing as your new to all this...

Once you've confirmed the above, am sure Marcus will lead you in the right direction!
    Wanted the 4 weeks just for a kickstart in the cycle, what orals would you suggest taking with Test? I’ve only 9 weeks of a cycle Too
    Last edited by aj1997; 04-24-2018 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1997 View Post
    Wanted the 4 weeks just for a kickstart in the cycle, what orals would you suggest taking with Test? I’ve only 9 weeks of a cycle Too
    My honest advice..

Fistly, your not experienced enough to use tren .

Tren is not a kick start drug unless using it with Tren E and kick starting a Tren E cycle. Purely because if your going to run Tren.. Then run it properly... Unless your doing a short burst cycle but doesn't look like that's what your planning.

Dont bother with this cycle at all, wait until your back from holiday and run a well planned cycle, no point in rushing and doing a 9 weeker for the sake of it. Save your money, save your gear.

You could run dbol for 10 weeks and taper (GH's Method) e.g:

Wk 1-5: Dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 5-7: Dbol 30mg ED
    Wk 7-10: Dbol 20mg ED

But again, 9 weeks isnt long enough, so wait do your research and plan your cycle for when your back/Have more time.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-24-2018 at 04:03 AM.

Cool

My honest advice..

Fistly, your not experienced enough to use tren .

Tren is not a kick start drug unless using it with Tren E and kick starting a Tren E cycle. Purely because if your going to run Tren.. Then run it properly... Unless your doing a short burst cycle but doesn't look like that's what your planning.

Dont bother with this cycle at all, wait until your back from holiday and run a well planned cycle, no point in rushing and doing a 9 weeker for the sake of it. Save your money, save your gear.

You could run dbol for 10 weeks and taper (GH's Method) e.g:

Wk 1-5: Dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 5-7: Dbol 30mg ED
    Wk 7-10: Dbol 20mg ED

But again, 9 weeks isnt long enough, so wait do your research and plan your cycle for when your back/Have more time.
    Yeah I see what you mean I’ll defo leave the tren out anyway, see the main reason is to be in shape for holidays.. if I start this week I could do a 10 week test cycle 600mg/week would that not be alright? And maybe stack dbol with it? What do you think?
    Last edited by aj1997; 04-24-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Cool

____
    Last edited by aj1997; 04-24-2018 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Repost

Yeah I see what you mean I’ll defo leave the tren out anyway, see the main reason is to be in shape for holidays.. if I start this week I could do a 10 week test cycle 600mg/week would that not be alright? And maybe stack dbol with it? What do you think?
    I see, sorry here in UK holidays usually means going "on" holiday

It’s your call, have you recovered from your most recent cycle and have blood work to confirm?

If so then Dbol and Test for 12 weeks (just run it into your holidays)

600 Test E P/W
    Dbol use the 10 week approach stated above, play around with doses if want to.

What PCT had you planned?

Also remember, getting into shape is mainly Diet/Training. So before considering another cycle make sure this is perfected.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

I see, sorry here in UK holidays usually means going "on" holiday

It’s your call, have you recovered from your most recent cycle and have blood work to confirm?

If so then Dbol and Test for 12 weeks (just run it into your holidays)

600 Test E P/W
    Dbol use the 10 week approach stated above, play around with doses if want to.

What PCT had you planned?

Also remember, getting into shape is mainly Diet/Training. So before considering another cycle make sure this is perfected.
    Oh I get you, I’m heading Ibiza so won’t be able to continue it on holidays

I finished my last cycle 16 weeks ago should be okay but I don’t have blood work to prove I’ve fully recovered..

Just Test E? Test 400 contains blend of 3 different types Test E, Test cyp and Test Deca

Ordered arimidex clomid and hcg but I’ll leave out the hcg since I’m dropping the tren

I work an active job (apprentice chippy) working 5 days a week 7-6 and I head gym after work normally 5-6 days total a week depending, Ive changed up my diet all this month gone eating a lot better than few months back cut back on all junk, was planning out proper diet for going on this cycle doing out protein packed meals for the week
    Last edited by aj1997; 04-24-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Oh, so you are going on holiday lol...

It’s your call, but you should really get blood work if you want to secure good chances of recovering post cycles moving forward and avoid issues down the line.

With regards to you going away, wait until after your holiday 100% if you can’t run the cycle for as long as 12 weeks…. 9 weeks in my opinion is a waste of time, you can do it and you'll get some results BUT it isn’t worth it, after 9 weeks is when you’ll really start to pack on some good size.

And also.. If you’re going to Ibiza post cycle (whilst your there the drugs will be leaving your body), I am guessing you’re going there to get F’d up and party.. in this case the cycle will be pointless because you’ll be drinking, dehydrated, not eating right or training… By the end of your holiday you would have pissed away a majority of your gains. And then… when you return (if you going for less than 2 weeks) you’ll have to start PCT. Which should be Nolva/Clomid

Also HCG is a good edition to the cycle to support your chances of recovering, also if you have a mix thats fine, just total it to 600 P/W they are all long esters.

Also show us your diet will be good to see it.

To summarise, You can do it but you wont get as good of results as you would if you where to wait. My opinion, wait and do it properly, oh and get blood work!!!!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-24-2018 at 08:19 AM.

I've also just noticed your 20..

I cant talk as i started using at 19, but i am now on TRT and i'm 25. So bare in mind your long term health, and because of you age you 100% should get blood work and your break between your last cycle and this one hasn't yet been long enough.

What PCT did you run on your most recent cycle?

Oh, so you are going on holiday lol...

It’s your call, but you should really get blood work if you want to secure good chances of recovering post cycles moving forward and avoid issues down the line.

With regards to you going away, wait until after your holiday 100% if you can’t run the cycle for as long as 12 weeks…. 9 weeks in my opinion is a waste of time, you can do it and you'll get some results BUT it isn’t worth it, after 9 weeks is when you’ll really start to pack on some good size.

And also.. If you’re going to Ibiza post cycle (whilst your there the drugs will be leaving your body), I am guessing you’re going there to get F’d up and party.. in this case the cycle will be pointless because you’ll be drinking, dehydrated, not eating right or training… By the end of your holiday you would have pissed away a majority of your gains. And then… when you return (if you going for less than 2 weeks) you’ll have to start PCT. Which should be Nolva/Clomid

Also HCG is a good edition to the cycle to support your chances of recovering, also if you have a mix thats fine, just total it to 600 P/W they are all long esters.

Also show us your diet will be good to see it.

To summarise, You can do it but you wont get as good of results as you would if you where to wait. My opinion, wait and do it properly, oh and get blood work!!!!
    See the main reason for the cycle is to be in shape for holidays I won’t be doing another cycle after for at least a year, that’s why I was gonna go Test 400 has 3 different esters a short medium and a long, last cycle 4-5 weeks in my lifting had increased by 20-25% and had gained decent bit of size by week 7-8, I know the full 12 weeks would be much better but if I done 10 weeks and stacked it with dbol maybe?

Last cycle I used Arimidex for last 5 weeks and then Nolva for pct

See the main reason for the cycle is to be in shape for holidays I won’t be doing another cycle after for at least a year, that’s why I was gonna go Test 400 has 3 different esters a short medium and a long, last cycle 4-5 weeks in my lifting had increased by 20-25% and had gained decent bit of size by week 7-8, I know the full 12 weeks would be much better but if I done 10 weeks and stacked it with dbol maybe?

Last cycle I used Arimidex for last 5 weeks and then Nolva for pct
    Squeeze out ten weeks test @ 600 with dbol (not advised based on age) run Dbol as above.

Pct Nolva and Clomid, HCG throughout cycle. 250iu 2x PW

Don’t think any AAS is advised at my age tbh! but yeah I’ll either stick to that or go Test and then anavar for my last 4 weeks,

Thanks for your help!
    Eduke93 likes this.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    I know you are not gonna want to hear this but at your age and your size you have not even begun to see what you can achieve naturally. Learn how to eat right and put on size first then in a few years once you have put on 20 lbs that way then think about it. You younger guys are in to big of a hurry to take the easy route and you end up not even getting anywhere. Please do not take this the wrong way. You didn’t put a whole lot on for your first cycle this says a lot to any one of these older guys on here you are not eating like you should. My first cycle at 44 and not have touched the stuff in years I put on 30lbs in 10 weeks cause I know how to eat. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Medic 1 View Post
    I know you are not gonna want to hear this but at your age and your size you have not even begun to see what you can achieve naturally. Learn how to eat right and put on size first then in a few years once you have put on 20 lbs that way then think about it. You younger guys are in to big of a hurry to take the easy route and you end up not even getting anywhere. Please do not take this the wrong way. You didn’t put a whole lot on for your first cycle this says a lot to any one of these older guys on here you are not eating like you should. My first cycle at 44 and not have touched the stuff in years I put on 30lbs in 10 weeks cause I know how to eat. Just my opinion
    This is my last cycle for a good while anyway just want to get in better shape for holidays, was even thinking of switching to two orals 7 weeks Tbol + 8 weeks Anavar

This is my last cycle for a good while anyway just want to get in better shape for holidays, was even thinking of switching to two orals 7 weeks Tbol + 8 weeks Anavar
    This is what I said when I was 20.... 8+ heavy cycles later, cruises imbetween, 12 months of HGH.... TRT. This won’t be your last cycle, unless you have a horrible experience and/or a problem with your health (unlikely unless you have underlying issues)

I’d bet money on this as well...
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-26-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Information