Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Extending Tbol in cycle?

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

Extending Tbol in cycle?

Hey all, currently on 3rd week of 400test 40mg tbol cycle. test 1-12 tbol 1-4. +all the ancillaries

My question is, I have some tbol left over and was considering extending the tbol to 5 or 6 weeks. I really like the stuff, feel hard and strong, great endurance and recovery. Would this pose an issue? Thoughts?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    um yeah of course you can extend it.. 4 weeks is way too short a run with Tbol anyhow. 8-10 weeks is ideal

BenTren is offline Banned
    Yeah

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    um yeah of course you can extend it.. 4 weeks is way too short a run with Tbol anyhow. 8-10 weeks is ideal
    I don't know where I had it in my head that you shouldn't run orals longer than 4 weeks. Some people out there saying not to extend that period because of liver toxicity / gains will halt

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member
    GH. How u feel about tbol ran solo or with peptides and no testosterone ? That's one oral I never ran

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    I don't know where I had it in my head that you shouldn't run orals longer than 4 weeks. Some people out there saying not to extend that period because of liver toxicity / gains will halt
    internet forum urban legend is where your read it. you can drink 3 glasses of wine everyday for 30 years straight and be just fine, of course you can take a low dose of Tbol for only 8 weeks and be fine too.
    a lot of these drugs were designed for medical treatment and long term use. a 4 week blast is nothing. heck some oral steroids are actually used and prescribed to treat liver disease , let alone being damaging.
    its all over blown hype
    jackfrost88 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage78 View Post
    GH. How u feel about tbol ran solo or with peptides and no testosterone? That's one oral I never ran
    well you hear the newbs and internet forum 'parrots' saying all the time "oral only cycles are for women''.. too bad these guys repeat this bs wthout actually ever trying it for themselves.

years ago both men and women on the German olympic team took Tbol by itself and had great results. so yes its absolutely do able.

i would advise running it solo at a high dose, stacked with HCG and a natural test support supplement, and possibly a SERM to keep the brain tricked into telling the testes to continue producing testosterone .

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member
    well you hear the newbs and internet forum 'parrots' saying all the time "oral only cycles are for women''.. too bad these guys repeat this bs wthout actually ever trying it for themselves.

years ago both men and women on the German olympic team took Tbol by itself and had great results. so yes its absolutely do able.

i would advise running it solo at a high dose, stacked with HCG and a natural test support supplement, and possibly a SERM to keep the brain tricked into telling the testes to continue producing testosterone .
    I done winstrol and dbol only years ago and got pretty good results without a proper diet, but obviously that was way back when.
    Normally I cruise on test year around, but I need that break cause my HCT was at 54%, my doc wasn't to concern as he said anything over 60% is alarming. He prescribes me the test/AI's/Serms and what not.
    I do not donate blood cause the rules are funky in Germany. So I rather just get off for a bit and jump into peptides as I get good results on them and won't affect androgens.

Anyways. Don't want to hijack OP's thread

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thread Information