diamond12 is offline New Member

Small problem, guys

Hello, guys,
    So 3days ago I started my first steroid cycle( 400mg test e/wk). And I somewhere read that you can use insulin needles for injections so I did it in my right glute(200mg, 08,ml). But the problem is that now my right glute is very sore and pain has already moved to my lower back. Any suggestions what to do? And was that injection completely wasted or test got into my system?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The test did not get wasted. If you injected it then it definitely got absorbed. The pain your feeling is just typical post injection pain (pip) due to your body adjusting to the hormone and absorbing it. How long was the needle? A slin pin might be too short for a glute injection

diamond12 is offline New Member
    Thanks for an answer. Actually I have no idea how long needle was, when gonna be at home i'll measure it ��.and when the pain is going to disappear? Also when my body will get used to test injections?

BenTren is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond12 View Post
    Thanks for an answer. Actually I have no idea how long needle was, when gonna be at home i'll measure it ��.and when the pain is going to disappear? Also when my body will get used to test injections?
    my first ever injection was in my right glute too 300mg/1ml and it was sore for at least 2 days after but it cleared up. I've never had a problem since.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Normal.
    Will happen again

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    how long was needle length? if you didn't get into muscle, it hurts more sub q.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    do not use slin pins for glute shots

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond12 View Post
    Hello, guys,
    So 3days ago I started my first steroid cycle( 400mg test e/wk). And I somewhere read that you can use insulin needles for injections so I did it in my right glute(200mg, 08,ml). But the problem is that now my right glute is very sore and pain has already moved to my lower back. Any suggestions what to do? And was that injection completely wasted or test got into my system?
    Sounds like you might not have gone into the muscle, slin needles are best used when you Bf is low, generally used for quads, shoulders, lats.. not glutes.

Stick with longer needles for glutes 1” will do the job.

Slin pin wont work for glutes, not long enough to get into muscle. Most of what you shot ended up subq instead of im. So it may take ya a few days for it to absorb. Ive done it on accident in the delt, had a welt for few days before it finally went away. Usually really hot shower on the spot and massage will help it disperse a bit, but other than that just gotta wait.
    Min 1", preferably 1.5" for glute

Thread Information