Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By euanfg
  • 1 Post By euanfg
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By CAADsprint

Thread: Dianabol - Tips from guys in the know please!

euanfg is offline New Member

Dianabol - Tips from guys in the know please!

Hi there! I'm 19 and currently thinking about doing a cycle of dianabol over the summer after my exams finish, the only one problem being that I have 0 experience in the field and don't want to jump in way over my head and end up damaging myself, I appreciate there will always be people who say to stay away at my age so I should say I haven't actually made my mind up on whether or not I will actually, I would rather first learn how would be the best way to approach a cycle and how a cycle actually works, from people who have been there and have a plethora of experience, so if anyone wouldn't mind sharing dosage, timings, cycle length and possible/probable side effects to look for I am happy to read and learn!
    Info about me:
    Age 19
    88kg
    Already a daily gym user and on a training specific diet.
    188cm
    No knowledge of steroids whatsoever.
    Any help or advice from guys in the know would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers!

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    You said it yourself, no knowledge on the subject.

Stick around, there’s an infinite amount of information on this forum. Spend a few years learning and then based on your research implement your first cycle.

Your a bit young... I started at your age, I am now reliant on synthetic drugs to maintain normal sexual function.

Your call mate, if you do decide to do it you at least owe it to your health to do your own research over the next few months to conclude your decision. Everything you need to know is on this forum, start with the stickies.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by euanfg View Post
    Hi there! I'm 19 and currently thinking about doing a cycle of dianabol over the summer after my exams finish, the only one problem being that I have 0 experience in the field and don't want to jump in way over my head and end up damaging myself, I appreciate there will always be people who say to stay away at my age so I should say I haven't actually made my mind up on whether or not I will actually, I would rather first learn how would be the best way to approach a cycle and how a cycle actually works, from people who have been there and have a plethora of experience, so if anyone wouldn't mind sharing dosage, timings, cycle length and possible/probable side effects to look for I am happy to read and learn!
    Info about me:
    Age 19
    88kg
    Already a daily gym user and on a training specific diet.
    188cm
    No knowledge of steroids whatsoever.
    Any help or advice from guys in the know would be greatly appreciated!
    Cheers!
    Wait awhile, you are young and already have a high test level. Read the sticky section about young steroid users.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So realistically would you say the probable damage in the long run outweighs the present positives?
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    So realistically would you say the probable damage in the long run outweighs the present positives?
    At this point I would say yes. Keep up the hard work and stay around and learn all you can and then at some point you can make an informative decision. Then you'll know the risks and benefits and make your own choice.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Okay sounds good! Cheers for the advice!
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

The likely hood of this causing you long term damage isn’t high... the drug aromatises which means it converts into estrogen which can cause a whole handful of short term side affects.

This is why you NEED to research properly before you touch anything, you need to know exactly how to counteract the possible negative side affects that come with this drug.

Secondly, Dbol only is a waste of time, youll get big and puffy on it and when you come off you’ll piss away your gains and be back to square 1 again, possibly left with some acne, gyno and shot sex drive... Waste of money.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-28-2018 at 02:44 PM.
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post

Secondly, Dbol only is a waste of time, youll get big and puffy on it and when you come off you’ll piss away your gains and be back to square 1 again, possibly left with some acne, gyno and shot sex drive... Waste of money.

DO YOUR RESEARCH.
    lol Dbol is perfect for first time use. Min mental issues, easy recovery, cheap, quick gains, no needles, not faked that much. Actually i never saw fake dbol, quick out of the system if something happens. And most who are serious, keep 50% of their first one. Dbol included, i did.
    Just watch salt/potassium ratio and liver, and there it is. Plain and simple.
    I dont remember feeling any low test symptoms. In the early 20s your body can cope.
    Last edited by ARs Roidrage Smith; 04-28-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARs Roidrage Smith View Post
    lol Dbol is perfect for first time use Not for a 19 year old with “no knowledge” on the subject... with regards to an effective/perfect first cycle a simple test e cycle is a much better choice for size, strength and health/least sides. If you can’t hack a needle then you have no business using steroids . Min mental issues, easy recovery, cheap, quick gains, no needles, not fakef that much. Most steroids carry low mental side affects, recovery isn’t always easy this varies person to person Actually i never saw fake dbol, quick out of the system if something happens. Side effects should be low/non existent if you know what your doing And most who are serious, keep 50% of their first one. Dbol included, i did. Genetic dependant, knowledge dependant drugs/PCT/Training/Nutrition and commitment dependant, still doesn’t mean someone who is 19 years old and not educated should be using this chemical
    Just watch salt/potassium ratio and liver, and there it is. Plain and simple
    Bold.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-28-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    lol Dbol is perfect for first time use. Min mental issues, easy recovery, cheap, quick gains, no needles, not faked that much. Actually i never saw fake dbol, quick out of the system if something happens. And most who are serious, keep 50% of their first one. Dbol included, i did.
    I dont remember feeling any low test symptoms. In the early 20s your body can cope.
    Sil you know you are banned here. Did you bring us some blue berries?
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    BIB'S on it.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Ah... that says it all.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your English seems to have improved!

Cya
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your English seems to have improved!

Cya
    Hahaha.

CAADsprint is offline Junior Member
    Definitely take all the advice you can get. A lot of smart people on here who surprisingly want to see you succeed.

Prior to Lyme disease I remember being 19-23 years old and unstoppable. Didn't know what the hell a cycle was. My knowledge of steroids was you just take them and that is it. But at your age I would pretty much be active everyday of the week. Rest days I only did because it was logical. Although after I learned how to really tear apart a muscle during a workout rest days became more frequent. Many of the older guys in the gym would approach me and help me with form or just like to talk to me because I was relentless and actually practiced what they said. Not one of them ever brought up steroids and probably didn't for the best of my interest. Why ruin a good thing.

Well no there was this one guy. Another latino. He saw me do some bent over barbell rows and came up to me. Talked about how he takes HGH for xwz (jacked motherfucker) and how the pin was harmless. Being a total idiot I didn't even realize he brought up this stuff to try to bring me into the dark side. But he was the only one who ever did.

Years later and to today I stumbled upon this and was all but to intrigued. Remembering the jacked latin dude who indirectly tried to invite me. Now I am curious but I'm over 25 years old.

My advice to you being a novice myself; can't stress to you enough I an learning with you. Don't get into AAS, if your going to experiment try test first. But honestly you could be speedballing yourself into a world way to soon. You could look into SARMS to. SARMS are ironically more expensive then test or AAS but I don't think they react to your hormone levels the same way. Honestly you could be doing yourself a favor but I'm not sure.

Good luck with whatever you find out as I myself am here to learn.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Thread Information