Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: First cycle Lets gooo

  1. #1
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59

    First cycle Lets gooo

    So I started my first ever cycle its 250mg test e twice per week today was my second shot, probably gonna run it for 12 weeks gonna use .25 AI eod after a week or two after I feel it kicking in, bloodwork gonna pull mid cycle ....

    First pic is 2015 weighting around 103kg and the other two are summer 2016 weighting around 111,112kg in the next few days will be posting current ones before the almighty gains shall come

    First cycle Lets gooo-11907191_1164880480205250_4261044768488813291_n.jpgFirst cycle Lets gooo-13909332_1417155988311030_5599896301762243795_o.jpgFirst cycle Lets gooo-14124989_1432037520156210_5597030684367387537_o.jpg

    Summer 2018? anyone ? LETS GOOO BABY
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-26-2018 at 02:13 PM.

  2. #2
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Doesn't even look like the same person lol. That first pic lookin jacked son!

    Did you have a question lol?

  3. #3
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Doesn't even look like the same person lol. That first pic lookin jacked son!

    Did you have a question lol?
    First pic was after a short diet and rebound, lightning and pump just happened to be perfect

    SHit! lmaoo .. admin gotta move this where it belongs, how and where i do dat? as this section is the only thing ive surfed in this forum

    btw mate im mirin your abs hard, straight motivation
    Last edited by XXXXXXXXXX; 04-26-2018 at 01:08 PM.

  4. #4
    Bigbadwolf250 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    107
    Looking good bro!. Kill it brotha gonna be a fun summer

  5. #5
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadwolf250 View Post
    Looking good bro!. Kill it brotha gonna be a fun summer
    thanks brotha , appreciate it !

  6. #6
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by gj0n3yb View Post
    First pic was after a short diet and rebound, lightning and pump just happened to be perfect

    SHit! lmaoo .. admin gotta move this where it belongs, how and where i do dat? as this section is the only thing ive surfed in this forum

    btw mate im mirin your abs hard, straight motivation
    Haha thanks man much appreciated they're finally starting to come in. They were slackin for a while cause I just wasn't focused on em the way I should've been.

    It's the craziest thing, but when I focus on training a muscle group... it fuckin grows lol!

    Main thing I do is cable pull downs, 3 high rep sets, 2 heavy sets. I don't count the reps I just go until I can't bear the pain anymore.

    Can we get a mod to move this to Member Pictures please?

  7. #7
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    I should add that I do abs every time I train since I don't destroy em.

    Stimulate don't annihilate.

    I forget where I first heard that but it's so true. That's my whole approach to training these days and my progress has far surpassed back in the day when I'd do 24 sets for one muscle group lol.

  8. #8
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post

    Stimulate don't annihilate.

    I forget where I first heard that but it's so true.
    yeah Lee Haney stated that idk if someone before him did that
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Haha thanks man much appreciated they're finally starting to come in. They were slackin for a while cause I just wasn't focused on em the way I should've been.

    It's the craziest thing, but when I focus on training a muscle group... it fuckin grows lol!

    Main thing I do is cable pull downs, 3 high rep sets, 2 heavy sets. I don't count the reps I just go until I can't bear the pain anymore.

    Can we get a mod to move this to Member Pictures please?
    thanks mate need that little as much motivation for ab training as i can get lol

  9. #9
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    I think you're right, Lee Haney. Fuckin beast!

    I'll say this in regards to motivation....If you force yourself to train your LEAST favorite muscle group for..let's say a month or two.. I promise you that it will quickly become your favorite muscle to train! Because once it starts looking the way you want it to look, you can't wait to see what it looks like with a solid pump.
    XXXXXXXXXX likes this.

  10. #10
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I think you're right, Lee Haney. Fuckin beast!

    I'll say this in regards to motivation....If you force yourself to train your LEAST favorite muscle group for..let's say a month or two.. I promise you that it will quickly become your favorite muscle to train! Because once it starts looking the way you want it to look, you can't wait to see what it looks like with a solid pump.
    godamn true , cheers to that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •