Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By xgoldy97
  • 1 Post By xgoldy97

Thread: Naltrexone results with Bloodwork!!!

xgoldy97 is offline New Member

Naltrexone results with Bloodwork!!!

Facts:
    1. Hypothalamus has no gonadal steroids
    2. These hormones exert their effect on the GnRH neurons through; Glutamate, Norepinephrine, GABA, NPY, GALP, Kisspeptin and b-endorphins.
    3. Glutamate, Kisspeptin, NorEpi, NPY and GALP stimulate GnRH release.
    4. B-endorphins, GABA and corticosteroid releasing hormone (CRH) are inhibitory to GnRH; b-endorphins and GABA being most suppressive. “GABA and endogenous opioid peptides provide a substantial portion of the inhibitory drive to GnRH neurons.
    5. Anterior pituitary has all 3 gonadal
    steroid receptors.
    6. Inhibitory effects of Testosterone and progesterone are mainly hypothalamic while estradiol is both hypothalamic and pituitary. “In primate species including humans, there is considerable feedback of estradiol at the pituitary, but most of the progesterone and testosterone - negative feedback occurs at the level of the hypothalamus” Ref.1(342)
    7. For example, progesterone-mediated negative feedback on GnRH secretion in primates appears to be regulated by β-endorphin–containing neurons in the hypothalamus, acting primarily through µ-opioid receptors. If a µ-receptor antagonist, such as naloxone, is administered along with progesterone, the negative feedback action of progesterone on GnRH secretion can be blocked. Ref.2 (Pg 157)
    8. In other studies, naloxone, a µ-opioid receptor antagonist, was shown to be capable of reversing restraint stress–induced suppression of gonadotropin secretion in monkeys; however, naloxone is ineffective in reversing the suppression of gonadotropin secretion that occurs during insulin -induced hypoglycemia. Ref.3 (320,321)
    9. A single dose of 50mg naltrexone provides 91%, 80% and 46% receptor blockade at 48hr, 72hr and 120hr respectively. Ref.5

Refrences:
    1. 342: Samuels MH, Ridgway EC. Central hypothyroidism. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. 1992;21:903-919.
    2. Look at link page 157
    3. 320: Chen MD, O’Byrne KT, Chiappini SE, et al. Hypoglycemic “stress” and gonadotropin-releasing hormone pulse generator activity in the rhesus monkey: role of the ovary. Neuroendocrinology. 1992;56:666-673.
    4. 321: Norman RL, Smith CJ. Restraint inhibits luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion in intact male rhesus macaques: effects of concurrent naloxone administration. Neuroendocrinology. 1992;55: 405-415.
    5. Duration of Occupancy of Opiate Receptors by Naltrexone Myung C. Lee, Henry N. Wagner, Jr., Shuji TaƱada,J. James Frost, Alden N. Bice, and Robert F. Dannals

With the information mentioned above, I have decided to be a lab rat myself and dose naltrexone at 50mg twice a week which basically allows me to keep more than 80% of the receptors blocked at all times. 50mg on Saturday and on Wednesday.
    The cycle im on right now is a basic first cycle as follows;
    Test E: 250mg on Sat/Tue Wk1-12
    A-dex: 1mg with test e injection Wk1-12, 0.5mg twice wk13-14, 0.5mg wk15-20
    HCG : 250iu 3xwk 1-14

Now im on my 9th week of my cycle. I started the naltrexone this week only. Ive been controlling my E2 very well (bloodwork at 25). Peak Test at 6600ng/dl, trough at 3450ng/dl. Everything is Pharma grade and labs are cheap as hell and no prescription or whatever cause I live in Egypt.
    I went in for bloods today to check my LH and E2 to see if the naltrexone is working. The reason I tested E2 too is that I don’t want the E2 inhibiting the LH so im making sure its well within range. So far, the naltrexone has been giving me an incredible energy boost contrary to what people say after a full 50 mg dose.
    So far, this cycle has netted tremendous recomping effects and no side effects whatsoever. No acne, hair loss, gyno, blood pressure u name it.

Im 24 and graduating med school in 2 years.

I will be posting bloods soon in 2-3 days, I should get my test back tmrw. If LH is still low my first guess will be I had the hypothalamus and pituitary shutdown for 9 weeks and one week of naltrexone isn’t enough to start them back up so ill continue the naltrexone till the end of week 12 where ill take another blood test. If that comes back low then my theory is flawed somehow as pointed out by Dr Scally on another forum (tho im not really convinced by the arguments hes put up). I also stopped HCG this week so it wouldnt interfere tho it shouldnt.

Lots of time has been spent into researching this so hopefully it pays off, would be amazing to see it work.
    Last edited by xgoldy97; 04-25-2018 at 11:45 AM.

This is a really nice endocrinology book.This has almost everything on hypothalamus and pituitary physiology. medical.iauyazd.ac.ir/files/MEDICINE/Endocrinology/Williams%20Textbook%20of%20Endocrinology%20%202016/7%20Neuroendocrinology.pdf

Bloodwork Came Back;

LH at 0.34 iu/l (1.7-8.6)
    E2 at 27.8 pg/ml

Will be doing 50mg naltrexone EOD for the next 2-3 weeks then retest. Hopefully good results then.

If anyone has any recommendations please chyme in.
    70rs likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting, but have you considered that naloxone can have different effects than naltrexone?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nalozone wears off in minutes. In cases of opioid caused respiratory depression, after administering naloxone, one must be ready to assess and deliver another dose in about 15 minutes.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    why are we just taking overdose rescue meds and addiction treatments meds?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm missing the point of this entirely lol...

On paper it should basically prevent HPTA suppression on cycle. So im testing it out. Naltrexone is pretty safe and honestly has given me a great energy boost and super hard erections just after a week from using it. 2 more weeks and ill post bloods hopefully inrange LH.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    why are we just taking overdose rescue meds and addiction treatments meds?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'm missing the point of this entirely lol...
    8. In other studies, naloxone, a µ-opioid receptor antagonist, was shown to be capable of reversing restraint stress–induced suppression of gonadotropin secretion in monkeys
    Its and experiment to see if naltrexone can have the same effect of reversing gonadotropin supression that naloxone showed in trials.
    OP correct me if im wrong.

Basically easy and fast PCT with different drug. Totally experimental.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 04-27-2018 at 11:17 AM.

The reason im doing this is because no one really tested this out with bloodwork, so no one really knows if it works or not. All the studies are on opioidaddicts which do inhibit the HPTA and naltrexone has shown effective at restoring it. even if it fails on cycles due to the possibility of inhibition from other pathways different from the opioid receptors i think it would at least aid significantly in PCT.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I applaud the idea and the effort.

Yes that too, but mainly to keep the HPTA working all the way through the cycle. Some even say nandrolones and trenbolones ie progestins are too strong for naltrexone and such as they are too suppressive. But what i have found is that inhibiting the oppressive effects of 19-nors isnt that hard at all. keep estrogen low so that progesterone receptors arent upregulated and the use of naltrexone itself will inhibit the progestin effect directly as shown in the text book i have linked. they used progesterone as an example.
    mxgregg likes this.

Thread Information