BryceDavid is offline New Member

Do I have Gyno or chest fat?

I’m 20yo, never used any form of steroids but I’m starting to think I have Gyno.. I’ve been on the bigger side my whole life, so I’m not sure if I have Gyno or chest fat..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do I have Gyno or chest fat?-a863f001-8f4c-48cd-b955-a7d670e8aa85.jpeg  

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like a combination of both apparently but don't get me wrong if I were in the shape you are at the age of 20 it would be the last thing I'd be worried about.

True gyno is hard tissue right behind nipples, it feels like a lump.

You also got posture issues (anterior pelvic tilt and rounded, protracted shoulders).

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Looks like just fat... gyno is more of a lump behind your nipples more than anything .. you just have man boobs and not the gyno kind that’s just major fat deposits.. Whatbyoubhave is very common.. easy fix, cleaner diet and exercise will change your shape over time

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Looks like a combination of both apparently but don't get me wrong if I were in the shape you are at the age of 20 it would be the last thing I'd be worried about.

True gyno is hard tissue right behind nipples, it feels like a lump.

You also got posture issues (anterior pelvic tilt and rounded, protracted shoulders).
    its scoliosis from carrying extra weight.

I have a few members of my fam. that developed it.

id also say a bit of both. as fat as fat and fun I are concerned

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's fat bro. Dedicate yourself. Stop eating refined carbohydrates and sugar and start doing resistance training and HIIT training several times a week. You will lose that fat very quickly.

I would get my blood work done and see where my levels are at. And not just Test but I'd also look at Estrogen because it's probably high.

Ask a doctor to help you get those levels in check because that will help you immensely in achieving that fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by BryceDavid View Post
    I’m 20yo, never used any form of steroids but I’m starting to think I have Gyno.. I’ve been on the bigger side my whole life, so I’m not sure if I have Gyno or chest fat..
    You do have a moob issue. Whether there's also gyno or not? I can't really tell from a picture. See if there is a hard lump behind either nipple. If yes, you got gyno. If no, you don't. You're young and your skin is still very elastic. You can lose weight and your chest should go back to normal. The longer you maintain that chest fat, the less elastic your skin will become. Eventually, you will need surgery to remove the chest fat.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Get to the Diet Section and Workout section. Lots of good information there.

Thread Information