Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Dangers of High Estrogen?

BenTren is offline Banned

Dangers of High Estrogen?

Recently i've been feeling super tired with some mild headaches (sometimes i get itchy nipples but nothing out of the ordinary) I was just wondering could this be because of high E2?

I haven't had any blood work done i know generally that's the only way to really find out. I'm not running an AI my question is can there be any significant damage be done after cycle? After a Nolva / Clomid PCT?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Recently i've been feeling super tired with some mild headaches (sometimes i get itchy nipples but nothing out of the ordinary) I was just wondering could this be because of high E2?

I haven't had any blood work done i know generally that's the only way to really find out. I'm not running an AI my question is can there be any significant damage be done after cycle? After a Nolva / Clomid PCT?
    What are you taking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    What are you taking?

I'm on Dbol (30mg 2 weeks 40mg 2 weeks)

Test-E 600mg Week

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Test-E 600mg Week
    I can take 600 test E without an AI but everyone is different. You really need bloods to know. Anything else is a guessing game.
    Sorry.
    What is your BP?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I can take 600 test E without an AI but everyone is different. You really need bloods to know. Anything else is a guessing game.
    Sorry.
    What is your BP?

i had 25 beats for 15 seconds. If you multiply that by 4 that calculates bpm? so 100?

Yeah i don't feel REALLY shitty just a few days where i've had a headache and feel a bit tired was just wondering IF it was due to high E2 COULD there be any damage after cycle? I'm not that bothered it's not affecting my training or daily life. was just curious.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    i had 25 beats for 15 seconds. If you multiply that by 4 that calculates bpm? so 100?

Yeah i don't feel REALLY shitty just a few days where i've had a headache and feel a bit tired was just wondering IF it was due to high E2 COULD there be any damage after cycle? I'm not that bothered it's not affecting my training or daily life. was just curious.
    BP = Blood Preassure

Take arimidex .25mg eod see how you feel after a week, if still not great you'll need to get blood work.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your total E may not currently be super high, but Dbol aromatizes into a much stronger and biologically available form of estrogen. so your getting some high E side effects and probably holding a lot of water. be aware though that water weight and estrogen are beneficial for muscle growth. if your bulking and trying to put on size then this is not necessarily a bad thing. you should have letro or arimidex on hand, take it if needed and see how you feel. its all an experiment and we all can respond differently to things

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your total E may not currently be super high, but Dbol aromatizes into a much stronger and biologically available form of estrogen. so your getting some high E side effects and probably holding a lot of water. be aware though that water weight and estrogen are beneficial for muscle growth. if your bulking and trying to put on size then this is not necessarily a bad thing. you should have letro or arimidex on hand, take it if needed and see how you feel. its all an experiment and we all can respond differently to things
    Yep, I started dbol Monday and have put on 9 lbs. I like that water weight when I'm trying to bulk, it eases my joint pain and allows me to lift heavier.
    GearHeaded likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

You're too young to be cycling,

if you still decide to go on at least some info to lessen risks...

You need a sensitive estradiol test, but even at above TRT level doses your estrogen will go up and guaranteed above physiological range at cycle dosages. Most people feel side effects but feeling is not an indicator of what happens inside you.

High estrogen has numerously been linked with cardiovascular risks in men:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7148879
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/59076
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7053736 (this one shows it promotes blood clots, when on cycle your blood is thicker so the risks are compounded)
    The Association of Hyperestrogenemia With Coronary Thrombosis in Men | Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6...?dopt=Abstract

Also BPH is linked with high estrogen:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18492814

I tried going without an AI for my first cycle until I found it unbearable, noticed no benefits just bloated, low libido and nothing to show for it.

Regarding PCT, high estrogen is suppressive to the HPTA. If you try going into PCT with high estrogen, that will make it much more difficult for your HPTA to restart.

HCG is important too, run throughout your cycle up until 3 days before PCT start. Your PCT meds may raise LH and FSH to signal the testes to start working, but if they have atrophied due to being shut down it will take time for them to grow back to "full production capacity".
    BenTren likes this.

Cheers for all the info. I believe I have atrophied (well on some days they seem smaller and other days they seem full) and these symptoms don't normally persist after 2/3 days so it's bareable. My next cycle ill be more prepared. This was a good learning curb anyway. Even if it does cost me, but hopefully it won't.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Test-E 600mg Week
    IMO you cannot take dbol without your estradiol reaching values of an ovulating woman.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Thread Information