Daawee44 is offline New Member

When will my test cyp kick in? (Weird situation)

Hey all, I’m new to this form as far as creating new posts goes so if this is in the wrong section, I apologize in advance.. this is my 3rd cycle so I’m not a complete newbie when it comes to that.. anyway, so around 5.5 weeks ago I gave my “boy” money to get me test and EQ and to get me started he gave me 1.5 ccs of test 250 which I split into two shots and injected around March 15th and then March 19th or 20th.. this dude went MIA With my money and to this day I have no clue where he’s at.. on April 1st my other buddy gave me a cc to continue while I looked else where to get other gear.. Yesterday April 25th I finally received my stuff and front loaded 900mg of EQ and 750 mg of test cyp in hopes I would get my levels back up and maybe since I did those other shots within the last 5-6 weeks I figured it might “kick in” faster than the normal waiting time.. Do you guys think those 3 basically “random” shots will decrease the waiting time on ANY of the effects of the test? I’m not talking about only the muscle gains.. I mean libido, energy.. etc. lemme know what you guys think

Ps: I don’t need advice or comments on how dumb this plan was or your opinion on why frontloading doesn’t work because I already know I didn’t go about getting and starting this cycle the right way lol.. just wanna know about the waiting time on effects! Thanks

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Daawee44 View Post
    Hey all, I’m new to this form as far as creating new posts goes so if this is in the wrong section, I apologize in advance.. this is my 3rd cycle so I’m not a complete newbie when it comes to that.. anyway, so around 5.5 weeks ago I gave my “boy” money to get me test and EQ and to get me started he gave me 1.5 ccs of test 250 which I split into two shots and injected around March 15th and then March 19th or 20th.. this dude went MIA With my money and to this day I have no clue where he’s at.. on April 1st my other buddy gave me a cc to continue while I looked else where to get other gear.. Yesterday April 25th I finally received my stuff and front loaded 900mg of EQ and 750 mg of test cyp in hopes I would get my levels back up and maybe since I did those other shots within the last 5-6 weeks I figured it might “kick in” faster than the normal waiting time.. Do you guys think those 3 basically “random” shots will decrease the waiting time on ANY of the effects of the test? I’m not talking about only the muscle gains.. I mean libido, energy.. etc. lemme know what you guys think

Ps: I don’t need advice or comments on how dumb this plan was or your opinion on why frontloading doesn’t work because I already know I didn’t go about getting and starting this cycle the right way lol.. just wanna know about the waiting time on effects! Thanks
    That test from the random injections has left your system and crashed you lh and flatlined your test. You are starting from scratch and should see effects in about four weeks muscle wise. Libido wise you should be experiencing rebound in a week or two as well as energy.

Everyone responds a little differently but these are round abouts based on my experiences and from reading many many opinions of others and this is best guess, on a generalized opinion. So its not that accurate. Good luck friend.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daawee44 View Post

Welp ur gonna get some advice anyhow... FIY
    you should have everything U NEED FOR YOUR CYCLE AND PCT on hand before u start anything!!! Just setting yourself up for failure!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its far better to front load using short esters to front load a long ester.
    example
    test e 400mg per week weeks 1-12
    test prop 500mg per week weeks 1-4

the test prop begins working right away while you wait for the test e to kick in. this, imo, is a proper way to front load.
    and you can do it with just about any oil compound, deca /npp, tren e/tren ace, EQ/boldenone ace, mast e/mast p

Thread Information