Derek68 is offline New Member

PIP pain and swelling away from injection site

Hey guys, new to the forum.

This is my first cycle. 1ml, 3 times a week of test prop along with aromasin on pin days.

The first three weeks were fine, only had one bad pin that caused more than normal glute pain and a dark dime sized bruise that eventually went away.

The following week of pins I started having a couple of weird things happening. I got pain in my lower back/tailbone area along with a knot and bruise,very painful. Then a day after my last glute pin my knee started hurting and then swoll up bad. A lot of liquid on it.

No problems at injection site. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Am I just being paranoid about bad pins and abscess type symptoms?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek68 View Post
    Hey guys, new to the forum.

This is my first cycle. 1ml, 3 times a week of test prop along with aromasin on pin days.

The first three weeks were fine, only had one bad pin that caused more than normal glute pain and a dark dime sized bruise that eventually went away.

The following week of pins I started having a couple of weird things happening. I got pain in my lower back/tailbone area along with a knot and bruise,very painful. Then a day after my last glute pin my knee started hurting and then swoll up bad. A lot of liquid on it.

No problems at injection site. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Am I just being paranoid about bad pins and abscess type symptoms?
    Everyone experiences this from time to time.
    I wouldnt worry much.
    Use sanitary practices, wash your hands well and swab before hand. Virgin muscle can raise hell sometimes and the pain in the tailbone is likely just where the muscles connect. Give it a week and I bet its gone.

If it gets too bad go get it looked at. A low grade fever is a sign you need to get to a hospital.
    Good luck and enjoy

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    For 1st cycle prop is a very poor choice. It will take a few weeks for you body to adapt to it (if it ever does).

It can be a little rough at times. I still get a pin like that every now and then. The lower back pain, and sonetines off site pain happens. Just keep an eye that you aspirate , and dont get sick or fever. It gets better, just gotta break in your body. Can suck a bit in the meantime.

I had a friend tell me he liked it for the first one because I could recover quicker if I decided it wasn’t for me. This every other day pin schedule does suck though. What do you recommend for 2nd cycle?

If you dont like the pinning just switch to a longer ester, test e or cyp, next time. Its a sound principle that you could get it out of your system faster if need be. I prefer prop myself, just one of those things. Its all up to personal preference

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ this.

If you are only injecting for 3-4 weeks, and can get enanthate fast, just complete the cycle as explained in this thread for another 8 weeks.

Thanks guys. Glad this forum is out there

Keep reading and learning man. Takes time and dedication to get a good grasp and knowledge.

Also keep in mind, if you switch to test e or cyp, obviously you wont have to pin as much, and you most likely wont get the pip that you get from prop, but suggested to split your weekly pins and pin twice a week rather than all at once. Helps to keep levels a bit more stable

The reason Test E is run on a first cycle is that it takes it's time to get through your system. Things happen more slowly and you can observe and adjust for sides. Test Prop's fine too but it has more PIP and the sides, like acne, might be a little more intense.

Mr.Waffles is offline Junior Member
    I am 17 injections in on prop , 100 mg EOD ,. I felt a little sick the first day and then I felt great after . I don't mind EOD but you have to have several injection sites . Cleanliness is my #1. I draw and shoot with different pins and don't reuse .

No clue what's going on with you but members here are VERY helpful.

Good luck!

power6 is offline New Member
    hi guys. I did my first injection of test blend 500mg but only did half. but I noticed that the needle had bend. did my body absorb it or was it a waste.

Thread Information