Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Dbol, Test E, Tren E

Zach151288 is offline New Member

Dbol, Test E, Tren E

Hey, what’s good people? New to the site but avid reader of most posts on here. After doing research for a few months I decided to bite the bullet and take the next step with Tren . I have 7 cycles under my belt right now at the age of 30; but none with Tren. Currently on week 4 and def seeing size and gains. I’m running

1-4: dbol 40mg ed
    1-8: Test E 2cc
    1-8: Tren E 2cc
    9-16: Test E 3cc
    9-16: Tren E 2cc

I started running adex at .25 ed and was too much for me. My e2 levels had dropped. So now I am running .25 twice a week. Also I ran into the common tren problem with keeping it hard for the women. Most embarrassing situation ever haha. So I started running Prami ed. Started at .25 for a few days, running at .35 now and eventually gonna make it to .5 anyone have advice on fixing this libido situation? I’ve read and researched but all different advice. Some even from people who haven’t even tried tren haha. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach151288 View Post
    Hey, what’s good people? New to the site but avid reader of most posts on here. After doing research for a few months I decided to bite the bullet and take the next step with Tren . I have 7 cycles under my belt right now at the age of 30; but none with Tren. Currently on week 4 and def seeing size and gains. I’m running

I started running adex at .25 ed and was too much for me. My e2 levels had dropped. So now I am running .25 twice a week. Also I ran into the common tren problem with keeping it hard for the women. Most embarrassing situation ever haha. So I started running Prami ed. Started at .25 for a few days, running at .35 now and eventually gonna make it to .5 anyone have advice on fixing this libido situation? I’ve read and researched but all different advice. Some even from people who haven’t even tried tren haha. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
    Hey & Welcome

Cycle looks good, I have ran theese compounds together before with great results.

With reference to your D going soft, firstly now you’ve taken your AI down some estrogen will start to accumulate again which will help with libido, the prami will help as well, may take around 3-5 days to start feeling better, sex drive will gradually sneak up on you again...

Won’t be long until you can show this lady what your made out of.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 04-28-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Cc doesn’t tell me a thing. What’s the mg dose of each compound?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you have no idea if your libido issues are from the Tren .. you started taking .25mg adex every day from day one of your cycle. this is probably the cause. because of Trens strong androgenic effects libido usually gets way higher when Tren kicks in. and having high prolactin this soon into your cycle with the tren e ester which is slow, is very unlikely.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm assuming the test e and tren e are 200mg per ml? I personally don't like to run test over 200-300 mg while in tren

200mg/ml Tren E
    250mg/ml Test E

I figured it wasn’t from the Tren . I was mostly thinking it was from the adex and my e2 levels being that I started taking ed from the start; weeks before the tren even got into my system. Thanks for input gearheaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach151288 View Post

This is a pretty long cycle. You'll be shut down pretty hard with Tren being run for that long. Have a good PCT ready.

The Enth ester doesn't really "kick in" until about week 4 so I doubt your libido issue is from the Tren. I get soft erections when my prolactin level gets too high. I run .5mg twice a week of Caber. It seems to work better for me over Prami.

Thread Information