• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By YERDADDY
  • 1 Post By YERDADDY
  • 1 Post By UncleCurley

Thread: Simplifying my cycle

UncleCurley is offline Junior Member

Simplifying my cycle

He ya'll, new to the forum,

hoping to get some answers and not just flamed, but hell0 interwebs.

Started a cycle 2 weeks ago.

weekly:
    400mg Sustanon
    300mg deca
    150mg tren
    Adex

Nothing unusual the first week,
    After the 4th pin at the end of week 2
    woke up in a pool of cold sweat, worked out in the morning,
    felt ok, then crashed for 7 hours with hot and cold sweats and fatigue, possible test or tren flu.
    That passed in a day.

Monday is my next pin, planning on dropping the deca and tren and just simplifying to test.
    Any problem dropping those? Do i need to DO anything in particular if I cut those out after 4 shots?

Admit that I followed some poor advice and tried to level up with a cycle arrangment perhaps a little too advanced for me.

Should I up the sus to 500mg a week in addition to dropping the other 2 compounds?

Thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by UncleCurley; 04-28-2018 at 08:35 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    how many cycles have you done in the past ?

Deca is a pretty clean compound and is a better muscle builder then test with fewer side effects and more benefits (like joint health). I'd keep it in there. even if you are a newb, Deca can be ran by newer guys with far less sides then a high dose of test cycle (for the most part).
    UncleCurley likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how many cycles have you done in the past ?

Deca is a pretty clean compound and is a better muscle builder then test with fewer side effects and more benefits (like joint health). I'd keep it in there. even if you are a newb, Deca can be ran by newer guys with far less sides then a high dose of test cycle (for the most part).
    first cycle with the exception of var/winny/clen /t3 stack I ran on and off a couple times.

I can assume the sides are from the tren , which I acknowledge isn't always user friendly and not suggested for a first cycle (I have read the primers) but here I am!

My reasoning to drop the deca was 3 part, although I understand it's rather side effect safe, 1.) my understanding is slow to enter and exit the body and my plan was to run a shorter cycle (8-10 weeks, so is there any point?) 2.) at a low does of 300mg/week the only benefits might be limited to joint lube, 3.) libido has been low and paranoid about deca dick.

Thank you for your guidance GearHeaded.

YERDADDY is offline New Member
    I'm no expert, but almost a gram of injectable AS a week is a stout dose especially if it's your first cycle. I'd say keep the test, lose the tren , and drop the deca to 200 or a little less and see if you feel better.

Edit: Your reply came up while I was typing mine. You may not lose much dropping the deca also on a short cycle, I suppose. You need to learn how your body reacts to different doses of different substances. This is easier if you add only one substance at a time, only change doses of one at a time, etc.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 04-28-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    UncleCurley likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCurley View Post
    libido has been low and paranoid about deca dick..
    Did you start taking an AI from day one of this cycle and if so how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by YERDADDY View Post
    I'm no expert, but almost a gram of injectable AS a week is a stout dose especially if it's your first cycle. I'd say keep the test, lose the tren, and drop the deca to 200 or a little less and see if you feel better.
    Oh it's been stout to my sweet sweet virgin ass muscles. also lowering/dropping anything from the cycle would be beneficial to not pinning 2.5 cc's e3.5d because my technique leaves room for improvement.

I believe I took some poor advice from coach for this cycle, I told him I wanted to just do a cycle of test for my first go (JUST LIKE ALL THE WIKI's SAY!) and he was offended that I thought I knew more than him, and that I should do what he does, now I'm at the cross road of the first two weeks, past some point of no return, but think I could benefit greatly from simplifying and hoping their is nothing to it, just cut those compounds down or out.

also sh!t thing is, it's effing TREN E, so might take more than a couple days to rid myself of these night sweats.

thank you YERDADDY for your input, all is appreciated.

Did you start taking an AI from day one of this cycle and if so how much ?
    i start taking the AI after week one, at 1mg EOD (which means by now I've taken 3-4mg total), way too much from my research, should presumably lower to .25 ED or .5 EOD, yes?

i start taking the AI after week one, at 1mg EOD (which means by now I've taken 3-4mg total), way too much from my research, should presumably lower to .25 ED or .5 EOD, yes?

your only on 400mg of test (plenty of guys don't even need an AI at that low of a dose). so taking 1mg right away was a bad move and way to much in my opinion. what happens is your test levels begin to go up, but your E levels begin to go down cause of too much AI too soon, this throws your test to e ratio way out of whack and going in the opposite direction and can cause a host of problems (the most obvious being low libido and low energy)

i'd hold onto your AI. see how you do on 400mg of test, get bloods at week 6 and sensitive estrodial test, then you'll know for future reference how you aromatize with that dosage of test. then implement AI use if its really needed

YERDADDY is offline New Member
    That's a LOT, for sure. No reason for an AI unless you have symptoms of high E2. I'd drop it. Later, if needed, start with .25 twice a week. It's powerful stuff and crashing E is no fun.

EDIT: what GearHeaded said.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 04-28-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    UncleCurley likes this.

your only on 400mg of test (plenty of guys don't even need an AI at that low of a dose). so taking 1mg right away was a bad move and way to much in my opinion. what happens is your test levels begin to go up, but your E levels begin to go down cause of too much AI too soon, this throws your test to e ratio way out of whack and going in the opposite direction and can cause a host of problems (the most obvious being low libido and low energy)

i'd hold onto your AI. see how you do on 400mg of test, get bloods at week 6 and sensitive estrodial test, then you'll know for future reference how you aromatize with that dosage of test. then implement AI use if its really needed
    this is great advice, my understanding is some users take the AI in small doses as preventative measure, others wait until symptoms occur then begin use of the AI, I had some fear that high amount of ADEX was going to be counterproductive.

Great advice GearHeadded, sincerely appreciate it you taking the time to help.
    To recap, monday on my next pin. Drop the deca and tren , continue with the sustanon at 400mg/week, hold off on the ADEX.

Will be running blood work around week 5-6 for sure.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YERDADDY View Post
    That's a LOT, for sure. No reason for an AI unless you have symptoms of high E2. I'd drop it. Later, if needed, start with .25 twice a week. It's powerful stuff and crashing E is no fun.

EDIT: what GearHeaded said.
    this was a concern of mine for sure. I have not read anyway (except cancer patients) using more than .5 EOD.

Thread Information