Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93

Thread: Adding Tren mid cycle ?

M3g
    M3g is offline New Member

Question Adding Tren mid cycle ?

I'm currently in my first cycle following all the directions from Austinite's post running 500mg/week Test E and 0.25mg arimidex EOD. I'm on my sixth week and i feel great with no side effects and doing my BW next week, and I'm thinking of adding tren to the mix for the remaining period of time (6weeks or 8). And i know most of you going to disagree of the idea since it's my first cycle but here's my point, The only reason for me for starting this cycle was curiosity and i was suuuurrreee from the first day that i reed about tren that i must try it, I JUST MUST. But thinking about all of this AAS thing and reading way too much about it i think i've made a mistake and I won't do it again (not for the next years at least lol), Im waay too young to need that shit. So i thought what the hell while at it why don't i add tren and try it now and for good so i don't have a reason to start another cycle. I know it's a harsh steroid and all that but the way i see is this, the first time that you use tren is the first time you use tren! your body isn't going to know the substance or react differently just because you did three or four cycles of test before, Experience? yeah ok don't have that but i have knowledge which is the sum of other people years of experience right? and you guys of course lol. So i came to my conclusion that i want to try it and leave this shit for good! What do you guys think? And sorry for taking too long.

IF i'm to do it, i think of lowering my test E to 250mg/ week so the conversion to estrogen is less and doing the tren A at 250 or 300mg/week, any other suggestion or instructions are welcomed.

I'm 5'9
    23 years old
    5 years of training
    183lbs body weight
    13.5% bf

M3g
    pump^^

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    So you've decided your to young to use steroids but in despite of this you want to add tren to your current cycle?

This makes no sense at all...

Firstly, you couldn't have done "too much research"... if you had researched at all you would know that adding tren to this cycle is going to make your recovery harder and on top of this you would know that tren is not for inexperienced users.. it is hands down the most aggressive steroid you can take it comes with a list of side affects that you'll have to manage, including completely disrupting you lipids, blood pressure, anger levels, sleep, anxiety etc...

Finish this cycle as planed, run your PCT if your going to stop using for a few years then do so and research, introduce tren when your ready and experienced.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-01-2018 at 04:50 AM.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    And to add...

With regards to experience, i understand your perspective. But why add one of the most powerful steroids now when you can take advantage of using lower dosed/milder steroids and make huge progress. Tren should be used later down the line when your body is ready/at a point where possibly your current protocols/drugs that your using aren't quite giving you the same results as before.

At this moment in time, less is more...

I am experienced, i'm currently using tren as part of my stack but moving forward i have decided i will no longer be using this drug. Purely because i don't like the way it makes me feel, it effects my life at home, my sleep, anxiety, shots my HDL...

You need to earn the right to use this drug, say you where an MMA fighter. You wouldn't just jump in the cage with a professional you'd start of with someone at the same level as you and work your way up the ladder as you become more experienced/a better fighter. If you jumped in the cage now with a pro, they would destroy you, this is an extreme hypothetical but have a think about it.

Its your call, but my advise and i'm sure most peoples advise on here will be to steer clear and implement it later down the line.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 05-01-2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its your first cycle, you wont have more gains by adding tren , at least not in a noticeable way.

New guys think that they will grow more by adding more substances, its not like that, doesnt work like that, only when you body is already experienced you may need to "shock" it with different harsher substances. ATM your receptors are loving this new influx of androgens and are already in full throttle, adding tren will do almost nothing but has the ability to make recovery much harder.

M3g
    Thanks for the input guys, I've definitely changed my mind. Specially when i got my blood work back just moments ago and my estrogen it was off the freaking roof! 82 pg/ml ( range 10 - 45 pg/ml). This definitely won't work good with tren lol. Thanks

You should be on an AI. .25mg/eod of Adex and 250iu of HCG twice a week.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M3g View Post
    Thanks for the input guys, I've definitely changed my mind. Specially when i got my blood work back just moments ago and my estrogen it was off the freaking roof! 82 pg/ml ( range 10 - 45 pg/ml). This definitely won't work good with tren lol. Thanks
    Up your AI dose. Keep E2 below 40.

High estrogen has numerously been linked with cardiovascular risks in men:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7148879
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/59076
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7053736 (this one shows it promotes blood clots, when on cycle your blood is thicker so the risks are compounded)
    The Association of Hyperestrogenemia With Coronary Thrombosis in Men | Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6...?dopt=Abstract

Also BPH is linked with high estrogen:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18492814

Read what eduke said, he knows what he's talking about.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 05-01-2018 at 07:48 AM.

M3g
    I've been on arimidex the whole time .25 eod. now i guess i have to increase it to .5 eod and get some blood work in couple of weeks

I've been on arimidex the whole time .25 eod. now i guess i have to increase it to .5 eod and get some blood work in couple of weeks
    Was it pharma grade arimidex ?

M3g
    Yes, my sister works in a governmental pharmacy and i bring everything through her even the test. Every thing is legit

Seems like you need more AI. It was sensitive estradiol test right?

M3g
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Seems like you need more AI. It was sensitive estradiol test right?
    No, unfortunately the don't have it here in my country. They didn't even know what that is when i asked for it lol.

No, unfortunately the don't have it here in my country. They didn't even know what that is when i asked for it lol.
    Tricky... The actual reading can be different. Over here they automatically do sensitive if the reading is low. Don't know what to advise. But you are a bit young for AAS.

Thread Information